My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    stop drafting sec players............im told he was a spurs draft target as brian wright has been in to scout him.........brian wright is turrible at seeing signs of immaturity.......

Last edited by playblair; 01-17-2023 at 09:37 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna need a 30 for 30 in 20 years on this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has nothing to do with him. People I've played with have committed a murder and got years in prison. WTF does that have to do with me? haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has nothing to do with him. People I've played with have committed a murder and got years in prison. WTF does that have to do with me? haha
    Do tell . . .

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    doubtful that either u or other teammates on ur squad were not committing crimes as well .......when multiple players have committed heinous crimes its a team control issue........for reference plz see college teams like usc/florida/miami.......this will not be the last crime of a josh primo alabama teammate........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The OG Darius Miles probably trending for the wrong reasons right now lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa, making Primo look like a model citizen.

Just crazy that someone could think it was okay to do this.

Feels like some sick puns could be made from his scouting report:

"Has a long and lanky build for a wing player. A smooth athlete with leaping ability. Not an explosive athlete in traffic. Has a finesse, skilled finishing game. Has a smooth lefty shooting stroke."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ��…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not spurs related

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doubtful that either u or other teammates on ur squad were not committing crimes as well .......when multiple players have committed heinous crimes its a team control issue........for reference plz see college teams like usc/florida/miami.......this will not be the last crime of a josh primo alabama teammate........
    I've never in my life stole anything, been arrested, been drunk, high, or committed any heinous acts towards other citizens. That statement made absolutely no sense. I'm a decorated military vet that's service connected hahaha. Why the would I need to commit crime with tax free money coming in every month for the rest of my life???? And when I got out, I went to work and got the GI bill that got me my degrees before my injuries kicked in. wtf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never in my life stole anything, been arrested, been drunk, high, or committed any heinous acts towards other citizens. That statement made absolutely no sense. I'm a decorated military vet that's service connected hahaha. Why the would I need to commit crime with tax free money coming in every month for the rest of my life???? And when I got out, I went to work and got the GI bill that got me my degrees before my injuries kicked in. wtf.
    Try not to be stupid. The statement was directed at Josh Primo, not you.

Thread Information