Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How good of a drafter could he have been when I don't think the Knicks ever signed one of his picks to a 2nd contract?
    It's a short article. Just read it.

He started in Toronto, took Damon Stoudamire with the 7, took Marcus Camby with 2, then Tracy McGrady at 9. As for the Knicks, that one draft class he got super high value out of the three players I mentioned before. Look to the ownership about why they never stuck with anybody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs in the teedot to play our favourite trading partner the day before the NBA deadline…

Toronto has some great wine bars, I wonder if Coach Pop and Massai are going for dinner after the game? TD 21

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I definitely wouldn't go in into this thinking that he has to be flipped to recover assets. The opposite. He's, big picture, an inexpensive flier in a rising cap environment, which, in my view, is the type of swing the small market Spurs should be taking. If it flop it flops, and even then Spurs are left with their next expiring contract to flip next year for a Davis Bertans + pick, or whatever, or let the market set his price and match or not.
    I can't see how he makes it through camp if there is fair compe ion for his spot. He is a walking dead money if he ever goes into a camp battle with Bassey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another guy who doesn't like Pop's methods

His tweet doesn’t mean he’s fed up with Pop not playing him, it could just be the frustration of being in recovery, which is essential and can’t be shorten.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another guy who doesn't like Pop's methods

Is Devin Anthony Vassell the new IG Baller? Can’t even spell “want to” correctly. This tweet was not very Spursy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How good of a drafter could he have been when I don't think the Knicks ever signed one of his picks to a 2nd contract?

Having the eye and analytical ability to recognize talent in the draft and having the people skills to connect to players and keep them around can be two very different skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Devin Anthony Vassell the new IG Baller? Can’t even spell “want to” correctly. This tweet was not very Spursy.
    Uh Oh, notice the All Caps On Every New Word too?

Vass Nooooo!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we should see a little pick up in trade activity this afternoon. Next 28 hours should be fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we should see a little pick up in trade activity this afternoon. Next 28 hours should be fun.
    Probably small stuff. The big stuff almost always happens in the last few hours, unless a flat earther Nazi sympathizer is involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh Oh, notice the All Caps On Every New Word too?

Vass Nooooo!
    hahaha I think he just wants to get back on the court but it won’t take much for ST to turn on him and start saying he is a fake hood rat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His tweet doesn’t mean he’s fed up with Pop not playing him, it could just be the frustration of being in recovery, which is essential and can’t be shorten.
    I'm obviously trolling since people here love to read into that kind of stuff, but only when it fits their agenda against certain players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm obviously trolling since people here love to read into that kind of stuff, but only when it fits their agenda against certain players
    His mom’s auntie unfollowed the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Vassell’s knee surgery was on January 6th iirc. Recovery roughly estimated at 6 to 8 weeks. I guess he may be more than halfway through the recovery.

Pop not play him?? Pop CAN’T play him, he’s recovering from knee surgery.

The tweet only says he’s itching to play again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Los Angeles Lakers guard Russell Westbrook and coach Darvin Ham had a brief, heated verbal exchange in the locker room during halftime of Tuesday night's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder, sources told ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is my favorite Laker ever and it ain't even close. I wish he had a longer contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish he had a longer contract
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Los Angeles Lakers guard Russell Westbrook and coach Darvin Ham had a brief, heated verbal exchange in the locker room during halftime of Tuesday night's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder, sources told ESPN.
    McDermott + Richardson + Dedmon for Westbrook + unprotected first. Come on Ham, push for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is my favorite Laker ever and it ain't even close. I wish he had a longer contract
    Same. I actually got a Russ Laker jersey because of how he single-handedly got me watching Laker games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McDermott + Richardson + Dedmon for Westbrook + unprotected first. Come on Ham, push for it.
    25 hours!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make it Doug+JRich+Jakob for both their unprotected firsts or no deal.

I'd rather lose JRich for nothing than help the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make it Doug+JRich+Jakob for both their unprotected firsts or no deal.

I'd rather lose JRich for nothing than help the Lakers.
    They aren’t parting with both picks. I like the Richardson + Douglas + Dedmon for one of them though. Get Bron his lasers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CGD with consistently realistic deal mocks

nice

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren’t parting with both picks. I like the Richardson + Douglas + Dedmon for one of them though. Get Bron his lasers
    I know they aren't parting with both picks, that's why I suggested the trade.

Giving the Lakers an easy way out from Westbrook would be horrible from every hater's perspective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like things have slowed down because of Kevin Durant. Word is Brooklyn is changing their tune about a trade of him right now.

Kevin Durant. Goddamn, man. The biggest beta whiner the league has seen. And I can see him going to Toronto or absorbing a lot of those salaries SAS might have been involved in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like things have slowed down because of Kevin Durant. Word is Brooklyn is changing their tune about a trade of him right now.

Kevin Durant. Goddamn, man. The biggest beta whiner the league has seen. And I can see him going to Toronto or absorbing a lot of those salaries SAS might have been involved in.
    The only team in the NBA that can absorb a lot of salary is us. Anyone else has to match.

Thread Information