My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more buyers the better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess:

Josh Richardson definitely moved. Jak & Doug possible but stay. Would love to see Josh and Doug moved and Jak if we get a great unprotected first or two firsts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw that, but I think its probably toronto trying to drive up interest in OG
    Could also be NY being NY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers have been very loose with trades last few years…

B Wright had his chas y belt removed last deadline, maybe he can work some more magic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-celtics-more

I didn't put much stock into the Poeltl to the Blazers rumor, but even though there's no direct confirmation on it, they seem to be proactive in making (unspecified) deals, so who knows...
    They literally don’t have a FRP, let alone two, that they can trade for Poeltl. They made a trade with CHI, and it has a 6 year window, lottery protected. It can convey any time from 2023 to 2028, so they can’t even trade a 2029 FRP at the deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't figure out how to embed tweets anymore... but apparently someone has offered 3 FRPs for OG Anunoby

https://twitter.com/RaptorsRumorsTO/status/1617880414831652867?s=20&t=hspwpRONjcMD_gQHYkZW5Q
    When you post or reply: Go advanced, then click the little blue bird, then insert the tweet link. You can get a tweet link by right clicking on its date on the bottom left of the tweet then clicking "copy link adress"...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it: Virtually everybody needs 3 and D big wings and there's a scarcity of them, but Anunoby has become one of the most overrated players in the league as the Raptors fan boys, as always led by Lowe, are pushing their agenda pretending as if he's a superstar.

Injury prone, offensively limited to spot up shooting or trampling over an undersized defender (which won't happen the second he's no longer on a team with 25 of the same type and gets defended by more like sized types), delusional and can walk after next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They literally don’t have a FRP, let alone two, that they can trade for Poeltl. They made a trade with CHI, and it has a 6 year window, lottery protected. It can convey any time from 2023 to 2028, so they can’t even trade a 2029 FRP at the deadline.
    Yeah, I mentioned that before (somewhere), they seem to be shopping Hart and possibly other players as well. So they're definitely not a top candidate for Poeltl, but in a larger deal who knows. A long shot, but still...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it: Virtually everybody needs 3 and D big wings and there's a scarcity of them, but Anunoby has become one of the most overrated players in the league as the Raptors fan boys, as always led by Lowe, are pushing their agenda pretending as if he's a superstar.

Injury prone, offensively limited to spot up shooting or trampling over an undersized defender (which won't happen the second he's no longer on a team with 25 of the same type and gets defended by more like sized types), delusional and can walk after next season.
    You have daddy issues

Massai (your daddy) is just posturing like we are with Jak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an example, To embed just delete everything else except the number string (which I’ve bolded as an example) after pasting into the twitter reply button.
    Yeah, this is what I normally do but it hasn't been working lately.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have daddy issues

Massai (your daddy) is just posturing like we are with Jak.
    Raptors fanboy can't handle the truth.

If that team were as talented as we're always led to believe by hipster nerd media types who are in bed with them, then why do they suck so much? Haven't won a legitimate series in what'll be a half decade and counting after this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't see three FRPs. Dejounte got that because he's an All-star and has more of an impact on the game. The market just seems weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see three FRPs. Dejounte got that because he's an All-star and has more of an impact on the game. The market just seems weird.
    DJ got 2 unprotected, 1 unprotected swap, and the Charlotte lottery protected pick. If the three picks offered for OG are all protected, that’s not nearly the haul that SA got for DJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like OG, a lot, but he is not Dejounte level. He is about as good a defender, but on offence DJM is a few notches above OG. This is OG's sixth year, and he is as good as he will be, a versatile defensive wing who can score a few points off catches but can never be anything close to the focal point on offence. The guy finishes OK, but he can't create all that well. Between him and DJM, DJM is by far the better player.

Comparing him to KJ is more reasonable. KJ is younger, but an infinitely worse defender. Both of them should be better as finishers than creators, even though KJ is forced into that role and is showing his limitations.

Giving up 3 FRP unprotected or with limited protection would be idiotic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like OG but lmao if toronto is actually declining 3 firsts for him, they're insane

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo they never had an offer with 3 picks for OG. Just a strategy to have a good offer for hium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like OG but lmao if toronto is actually declining 3 firsts for him, they're insane
    Smells like Toronto dropping rumors about what he's worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo they never had an offer with 3 picks for OG. Just a strategy to have a good offer for hium.
    OKC gave the Knicks 3 FRPs for the #11 pick in last years draft. It all depends on the picks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That or his agent trying to create a scenario where Toronto feels compelled to move him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Orlando? They have there own 1st and Chicago's pick (5-30) and a ton of young assets. I don't think Jak interests them with that roster but, I'm not sure they want to add two 1st's either. That may be a place we could do a deal to get that Chicago first....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Orlando? They have there own 1st and Chicago's pick (5-30) and a ton of young assets. I don't think Jak interests them with that roster but, I'm not sure they want to add two 1st's either. That may be a place we could do a deal to get that Chicago first....
    Can a team lotto protect a pick from someone else that is already lotto protected? If Chicago's pick lands on #6, I'm sure they are not going to be eager to just give it away.

In any event, I don't see anything on our team except for MAYBE Devin that would be of interest to Orlando.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can a team lotto protect a pick from someone else that is already lotto protected? If Chicago's pick lands on #6, I'm sure they are not going to be eager to just give it away.

In any event, I don't see anything on our team except for MAYBE Devin that would be of interest to Orlando.
    I could see Devin, KJ, or future picks in some amalgamation that would interest them. I also think it's most likely that they'd wait to pull the trigger until after the lottery so they know that pick's value. If its 6 for instance they might package it and try and move up for Scoot or Amen.... if it's a spot or two lower or if the team at #2 isn't interested then we might be able to put together an interesting package. ..

I just think they're a team to watch...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Kings would attach picks to Richaun Holmes to get Richardson or McDermott for their playoff push

McDermott and Sabonis had great chemistry in Indiana, I think they were either #1 or #2 in assist pairings their last season together

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chicago HAS to surrender the pick if it isn’t top 4. Those were the terms of the trade. It’s the reason I think they are low key tanking. R/N, they have a 29.4% chance at top 4 and keeping their pick, and 6.8% chance at Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chicago HAS to surrender the pick if it isn’t top 4. Those were the terms of the trade. It’s the reason I think they are low key tanking. R/N, they have a 29.4% chance at top 4 and keeping their pick, and 6.8% chance at Wemby.
    Understood, my question was more along these lines:

Chicago owes Orlando the pick if it outside the top 4.

Can Orlando turn around and trade that pick with ADDITIONAL protections to the Spurs (as an example), say with top 10 protection.

So, the pick would be: If it is in the top 4, it is Chicago's. If 5-10, it is Orlando's. If outside of the top 10 it is San Antonio's?

Is that allowed? Not advocating this is an actual possibility, just wondering.

Thread Information