Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
Results 1,176 to 1,195 of 1195
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if the Warriors could just waive Wiseman in hopes the Spurs or someone with a TE claims him. They could even call FO's they trust to see if they can make that happen.
    That would be very savy on their part.... I like it..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Lacob is far too arrogant to ever be perceived as making a financially motivated transaction.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Lacob is far too arrogant to ever be perceived as making a financially motivated transaction.
    Except he just made one by reading Wiseman away?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the best thing was Detroit's GM talking about "We have not beaten any of Boston, Milwaukee, Philly or Cleveland this season. We need size to beat one of those teams." You're a tanking team with 15 wins, Wiseman won't help you beat any of the contenders

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except he just made one by reading Wiseman away?
    And turning him into Payton II (whether they pull out of the trade today or not). Sure, that might have lessened the financial burden, but at that point it could be spun as making a "basketball trade".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion still out for weeks. Oden 2.0?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn’t seem to be able to stay healthy. It’s a weird body type/ athleticism combination. It’s always going to over stress his joints, ligaments, and muscles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn’t seem to be able to stay healthy. It’s a weird body type/ athleticism combination. It’s always going to over stress his joints, ligaments, and muscles.
    He's a fat boi with bow legs who depends on athleticism. Every time his chunky body lands it puts more pressure on those little infant knees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those 2028 and 2029 second rounders . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is there to work out? buyer's keepers, they can void the trade or not. CAn you renogiate after the deadline? that would seem to be contrary to the point of a deadline

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is there to work out? buyer's keepers, they can void the trade or not. CAn you renogiate after the deadline? that would seem to be contrary to the point of a deadline
    Probably they wanna complete the trade but ask for injury waiver or insurance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams words it better.
    .The NBA has received a complaint from the Golden State Warriors against the Portland Trail Blazers and the league has launched a review of potential misleading by the Blazers regarding Gary Payton II's status, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.h
    This seems more like they want the league to award draft compensation than renegotiation

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There have been renegotiations in the past but I don't think they were cut off by the deadline

When the Spurs traded for Charlesv Smith, him and Monty were held out of the first half of their first game because of Smith's bad legs and the Spurs squeezed the Knicks for more cash to keep the trade from being voided for a failed physical.

But that was 2 weeks before the deadline, so I don't know if GS can demand to only pay with 2 or 3 seconds instead of 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Womp womp warriors take the. L. And wait for the league to punish Portland...who say he was fit to play...but needed pain killers

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ack-go-through

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really puts Portland's reputation in the toilet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the 2026 and 2027 less favorable picks? What does that mean? Also, what is the 2026 SAS or IND or MIA pick mean?

And the 2028 and 2029 picks, are they all second rounders from MIA & NOP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the 2026 and 2027 less favorable picks? What does that mean? Also, what is the 2026 SAS or IND or MIA pick mean?

And the 2028 and 2029 picks, are they all second rounders from MIA & NOP?
    1. Less favorable should read least favorable. Take all of the group of picks that are /d together, and we get the worst one of the group

2. Since they are under the banner marked FUTURE 2nd ROUND PICKS (their caps, not mine), I’d say yes, they’re SRPs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS is trying to get compensation from the league (probably getting back a few of the 5 SRPs they gave) if it's proven Portland hid medical information, which is a form a renegociation I guess. Portland could be fined too and lose picks other than the ones they'd give back to GS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a fat boi with bow legs who depends on athleticism. Every time his chunky body lands it puts more pressure on those little infant knees.
    I know there's a weight clause in the max extension deal he signed last summer but not sure about games played. Irony is he signed a 5 year 193M deal starting next season that could rise up to to 231M would he have been named an all star this 2022-2023 season, which he's been, despite playing like 30 games... The league and media trolled NO, lol...

Not sure what kind of insurance deal NO signed for Zion but couldn't be long before he become the worst contract in the league, which I don't wish him ofc.

Thread Information