Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets just lucked out. They own all of Brooklyn’s draft capital for the next 3-4 years.
    But hey we got Keldon when our star acted like a got and forced his way out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and a couple 2nd round picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets just lucked out. They own all of Brooklyn’s draft capital for the next 3-4 years.
    Indeed. Their draft should be set, or they have all the capital to go after the next big free agent. Or a combination of both. Not forgetting they already have so e solid players. I'm really high on Sengun and Eason.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns May give up enough for Nets to put together a playoff team that has a bunch of pretty good players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyday that goes by I wish PATFO had pissed off the NBA world and made that SOB sit out that season without pay. He would have never rung.

He'd probably be on the Lakers though and on triple repeat LOBs by now though. that fool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyday that goes by I wish PATFO had pissed off the NBA world and made that SOB sit out that season without pay. He would have never rung.

He'd probably be on the Lakers though and on triple repeat LOBs by now though. that fool.
    Mute didn't want to play with LeBron, that's why he played the Lakers hard and caused them to miss out on every free agent that summer before joining the Clippers. But yeah might as well just suspended that got for the season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bridges, Johnson, and Crowder with Dinwittie and Smith plus what they got could be an 8 seed. Probably not less than a 10 seed. And with upcoming draft capital and possible cap space, they won’t be bad for 4 years in a row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns May give up enough for Nets to put together a playoff team that has a bunch of pretty good players.
    Bridges, Cam Johnson, Dinwiddie, and Ben Simmons ain't a playoff team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This flurry of activity does show how valuable draft picks far in the future can be, and how dramatically the league changes in half a decade plus. Six years ago, Hassan Whiteside led the NBA in rebounding, Isaiah Thomas was 2nd Team All NBA, Andre Roberson and Tony Allen made the All Defensive 2nd Team, and Joel Embiid, Brandon Ingram, and Jaylen Brown were rookies...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leverage & Flexibility. We saved 3 million this year and picked up three more picks ( we draft pretty well ). Let’s sit back and watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durbeta

Would be a ringless got if not for the warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    41s
    The Nets are expected to explore trade scenarios for Jae Crowder ahead of today's 3 PM ET deadline, sources tell ESPN.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bridges, Cam Johnson, Dinwiddie, and Ben Simmons ain't a playoff team.
    Those are talented players. Who knows how they will be when their roles are enlarged. But they are 4-5 place in East and determined to make a playoff run with no incentive to tank and a lot of dysfunctional and subpar teams below them. I’d bet they are in top 10 in the East. No shot to win, but be in the 4 seed playin? I could see it. They’ve overachieved with no name players in the past.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leverage & Flexibility. We saved 3 million this year and picked up three more picks ( we draft pretty well ). Let’s sit back and watch
    Back to $25 million under the cap. We will pick up more assets tomorrow as we’re the only dumping ground around and more teams will be trying to maneuver under the tax than can get there. It may just be a bunch of second rounders, but we’ll see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great time to get Ben!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durbeta

Would be a ringless got if not for the warriors.
    Dude is talented but is such an insecure diva.

Can't wait until some reporter asks how he feels as a part of Booker's team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to $25 million under the cap. We will pick up more assets tomorrow as we’re the only dumping ground around and more teams will be trying to maneuver under the tax than can get there. It may just be a bunch of second rounders, but we’ll see.
    This is a master class…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    16s
    Toronto's talks on forward O.G. Anunoby are rolling into the final hours of the trade deadline. The landing of Kevin Durant with the Suns could escalate Anunoby's value among Western Conference teams pursuing an elite forward to defend Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have so many 2nd rounders now as to be utterly ing useless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great time to get Ben!
    For what? His value is absolute . His production is absolute . His confidence is absolute .

No thank you. Unless they want to send us multiple FRPs too. Let the idiots of the world pay for their idiocy of signing these guys to these horrible contracts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski@wojespn

Nets gets unprotected picks in 2023, 2025, 2027 and 2029, source tells ESPN.

12:18am · 9 Feb 2023 · Twitter Web App

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone expected a quiet deadline and it's been awesome so far. So many deals done early suggests there'll be a lot movement still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski@wojespn

Nets gets unprotected picks in 2023, 2025, 2027 and 2029, source tells ESPN.

12:18am · 9 Feb 2023 · Twitter Web App
    They just ate the Suns lunch. Good for Bkln and Marks because they are bent over a barrel with Houston for Harden. This gets them back to a place where those Houston picks might not hurt so badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just ate the Suns lunch. Good for Bkln and Marks because they are bent over a barrel with Houston for Harden. This gets them back to a place where those Houston picks might not hurt so badly.
    If I were BKY, I would immediately call HOU and offer up Bridges for 2-3 of our picks back. HOU gets someone with actual game, who plays defense and fits their core but still gets a few extra picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw with more info on the LAL-Utah-Minny deal, it sure seems like Utah got the short end of it - they're trading 3 rotation players and 3 seconds for a top 4 protected first, which turns into 2nds immediately. I would have imagined them getting more value for their players on separate deals, but I guess that 2027 Lakers pick was that important for Ainge.

I like it for Minnesota. They need a steady hand and a locker room leader. They were going nowhere with DLo and it's not like they could have just let him expire and replaced with someone good in the summer. Conley will make them a better team.

Thread Information