View Poll Results: Retire first. Gregg Pop or Jerry Jones?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gregg Pop

8 61.54%
  • Jerry Jones

5 38.46%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who will retire 1st, Gregg Pop or Jerry Jones?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the does Jerry Jones do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GM

Also President and Owner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop, but I wouldn’t count on it being this year. Jerrah will literally be carted out of his office by the county coroner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones already retired tbh...just because you see him on TV don't mean he is running the show or daily operations. This poll is flawed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop, but I wouldn’t count on it being this year. Jerrah will literally be carted out of his office by the county coroner.
    Popped will continue as Spurs Coach and President of all things Controlling Spurs until 2030 / age 80 at minimum imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones already retired tbh...just because you see him on TV don't mean he is running the show or daily operations. This poll is flawed
    Nooo

Dallas Cowboys | Official Site of the Dallas Cowboys

+ Jerrah had the majority of the say as to whether Dak was brought back and continuing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JJ will die on the job tbh. He and his ego ain’t goin anywhere til he croaks. Pop will go first by default.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GM

Also President and Owner.
    He doesn't do any of that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the does Jerry Jones do?
    Sign 3rd tier quarterbacks and expired running back to above-market, cap busting salaries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sign 3rd tier quarterbacks and expired running back to above-market, cap busting salaries.
    Dak is second tier, and Zeke wasn’t yet expired when signed. He is now, though. Purely a power short yardage guy. I kind of tuned out for a couple of years, and was shocked in a game this year when he got through the line cleanly and into linebacker territory, and was brought down after eight yards. That used to be an automatic 25. His burst is absolutely gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I, for one, hope Jerruh lives forever running the Dallas Cowboys.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO -

pretty sure pops hate is mostly unwarranted altho he does piss me off at times -
    but pop joined an organization that had never won a le and was a big reason (along with lottery luck and talent)
    for the spurs winning les -

jerruh on the other hand

bought an organization with nazi dollars obtained from slave labor from white supremacist usa and dismantled a talented championship team

and slowly destroyed the culture, stopped the winning, fired the best coach he ever had and in the 2000's has never sniffed another le

boiled down - Spurs w/out pop = 0 les
    cowboys without jerruh = 10 or more les and nfls' biggest dynasty

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dak is second tier, and Zeke wasn’t yet expired when signed. He is now, though. Purely a power short yardage guy. I kind of tuned out for a couple of years, and was shocked in a game this year when he got through the line cleanly and into linebacker territory, and was brought down after eight yards. That used to be an automatic 25. His burst is absolutely gone.
    I love the Cowboys, but there are 13 quarterbacks I think that are better than Dak. You could arguably put him in the 10-13 range. But that's backend when you consider what's left. Zeke was on the decline and when they unnecessarily extended him, he was clearly going to be bad right around this time. He was great, but he's old now for a RB. Pollard was way better and should've been getting more PT all year. That said, I knew the Cowboys were sunk once he was ruled out. They got no explosion outside of Pollard and CeeDee Lamb. But Dak interceptions have killed the Cowboys all year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tragically, the lack of faith in the Dallas kicker killed Dallas. Instead of 3 points, they went for it on fourth down, then after completing 4th down, Dak throws an interception and 49ers get the ball and get a field goal. This game came down to field goals. Why the did Dallas sign a field goal kicker and then not put him on the active roster when it was clear the starter had lost all confidence. This game was decided by field goals and Dallas, of course, fumbles the game away with poor play by Dak and the front office failing to activate a confident kicker.

Kudos to the defense that made stars on 49ers look ordinary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically to sum it up: LOL dallas, always and forever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boiled down - Spurs w/out pop = 0 les
    Timmy Dunker, GNob, Prime Parker, Robert Horry etc would never win a le without Popped.

FOH.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy Dunker, GNob, Prime Parker, Robert Horry etc would never win a le without Popped.

FOH.
    I specifically stated - with luck and talent -

and NO -

even with those guys - another coach would have not won les with our big three ...

Pop has to be given credit for getting the most out of Parker and Ginobili might have been great regardless but the fact that Pop finagled his way into a "father type mentor" to Timmy was probably pops best accomplishment - as Timmy being faithful to pop and his culture/teaching/humbleness/sportsmanship/etc

was probably the biggest reason why the big 3 became the big three instead of timmy fleeing d rob and going to orlando and tony and manu feeling free to roam the nba landscape...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can not stand because of his Political Hypocrisy but even I understand he is the Goat of coaches for the San Antonio Spurs. I would love if they put a group statue of Pop, David, Timmy, Sean, and even Bruce, in front if the Stadium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much would an ST sniffer pay for a pair of signed Coach Pop depends from his final game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been brought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woulda won like, 3 more les if he had just played Tiago and Simmons more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Owners don’t retire, they die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerruh is the Logan Roy of the NFL. Dude will die on the toilet of his private jet, and that's when he'll retire.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question should be which one dies first, because neither is going to retire.

Thread Information