Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have doubts the spurs trade Jakob tbh I think the likeliest scenario is JRich and Zach get traded

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have doubts the spurs trade Jakob tbh I think the likeliest scenario is JRich and Zach get traded
    Spurs asking price might be too high for any trade to happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree especially if the possibility of a S&T option is available in the summer. Spurs will also have the benefit of knowing what happened in the draft which will inform their own interest in keeping him or not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we stand pat. We've been doing well at winning the lottery. No need to change things right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just trade this dude for a lottery protected first and get it over with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he isn't gonna take the 4/$58 deal then yeah just get some sort of first for him before he walks. If he takes the max extension that's even better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade him to Boston, let him ring and then re-sign him in the offseason. Best of both worlds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    R. Demurri: Funny you should mention Kevin Love. I just looked him up the other day and he is still putting up decent numbers after a long career although his minutes have gone down for the last few years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have made Isaiah Roby, Josh Richardson, and Doug McDermott available and are looking to be the third team that takes on salary for assets to facilitate deals.

I’ve written a lot about how high the demand is for capable centers on the market. In tandem with that, the asking price for Spurs center Jakob Poeltl on an extension is high enough (well north of $15 million per year) to make bidders think twice.

NBA Trade Intel: What I'm Hearing on Knicks, Jazz, Nuggets, More (actionnetwork.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isaiah Roby isn’t worth a heavily protected 2029 SRP. Just get him off of waivers or from the G league
    Last edited by KingKev; 02-06-2023 at 07:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have made Isaiah Roby, Josh Richardson, and Doug McDermott available and are looking to be the third team that takes on salary for assets to facilitate deals.

I’ve written a lot about how high the demand is for capable centers on the market. In tandem with that, the asking price for Spurs center Jakob Poeltl on an extension is high enough (well north of $15 million per year) to make bidders think twice.

NBA Trade Intel: What I'm Hearing on Knicks, Jazz, Nuggets, More (actionnetwork.com)
    Smells like writerly bull . Of course Isaiah Roby is available. The other two have been available for a while. Fifteen mil a year is not too much for a good center nowadays. It's less than what Myles Turner makes per.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next they’re going to tell us KBD is available. The horror!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next they’re going to tell us KBD is available. The horror!
    @John B proclaimed his as the next Danny Green so he is basically untouchable. Def worth an unprotected FRP. He has been coached by COACH POP and is a GREAT SOLDIER. He scored 30 pts once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @John B proclaimed his as the next Danny Green so he is basically untouchable. Def worth an unprotected FRP. He has been coached by COACH POP and is a GREAT SOLDIER. He scored 30 pts once.
    I didn’t believe we were truly tanking until just now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have the way you fan out and John has the way he fans out.
    He ain't doing anybody harm.
    I don't see a reason to go after him for him being overly optimistic except to just be a hurtful dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have the way you fan out and John has the way he fans out.
    He ain't doing anybody harm.
    I don't see a reason to go after him for him being overly optimistic except to just be a hurtful dude.
    Forum members need to back up their hope floats for 12th-15th men. Coach Pop can’t turn Stanley Johnson into Kahwhi Leonard. David Robinson can’t turn every player into a dominate big man, Manu can’t turn Branham into a 6th man facilitator and Chip England’s successor can’t turn Wesley into Steph Curry.

No one gives AF about KBD, Langford, Barlow, Bassey, Roby, I could go on for days. These guys have ZERO trade value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo, leave my man Bassey out of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he gets a chance to prove his worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forum members need to back up their hope floats for 12th-15th men. Coach Pop can’t turn Stanley Johnson into Kahwhi Leonard. David Robinson can’t turn every player into a dominate big man, Manu can’t turn Branham into a 6th man facilitator and Chip England’s successor can’t turn Wesley into Steph Curry.

No one gives AF about KBD, Langford, Barlow, Bassey, Roby, I could go on for days. These guys have ZERO trade value.
    You can think so and demand so. I get and respect that.
    I don't even disagree with your assessments, generally.
    I, myself, think fans can be fans and let their own expectations let themselves down as they go.
    No need to berate, belittle, or bully unless they decide to be the aggresor to others and you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Langford too. Dude has abilities on both ends. Just needs consistent run, health, and confidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Langford too. Dude has abilities on both ends. Just needs consistent run, health, and confidence.
    Let’s not mistake that for trade value. Ppl have been asking if we are “showcasing” guys like KBD. That is a joke. Langford, Zollins and Tre Jones have small trade value (and I like all 3) as throw ins or sweeteners on a bigger deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s not mistake that for trade value. Ppl have been asking if we are “showcasing” guys like KBD. That is a joke. Langford, Zollins and Tre Jones have small trade value (and I like all 3) as throw ins or sweeteners on a bigger deal.
    Understand and agree. He could build value in time though if things fall the right way.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poetl is the only big man in the NBA that can't shoot threes. Nobody wants this dude. Cmon man!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poetl is the only big man in the NBA that can't shoot threes. Nobody wants this dude. Cmon man!
    Are Drummond and McGee now playing guards?

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are Drummond and McGee now playing guards?
    oh my bad... forgot he is in the category as them two horrible big men too

Thread Information