Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite moment from this year was seeing Sochan make his first one-handed shot. I love seeing that, as it represents real growth in real time.

That being said I'm still in a quandary about the trade deadline. I've been reading folks' opinions on here , including the OP. If we were trying to win games I like the playing of Richardson this year and the improvement of Doug. That being said, I could see them being a value to a team trying to win now. Poeltl is more of a question, as he could be a great piece in our rebuild if we nab a strong lottery pick or three. So bring on the FRPs for our veterans.

I've been blessed to see many games over the years and think this offering is fun. It would be especially nice for someone to take their kid to that might not be able to otherwise. It's a big value, I know.
    I went to review his stats month by month and it's encouraging that his FT and 3FG% improves every month from Oct to Jan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went to review his stats month by month and it's encouraging that his FT and 3FG% improves every month from Oct to Jan.
    Yeah man, very promising.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll go with some more "shock" predictions since 1) it's fun and 2) i live in HI so I can't go anyway

-Spurs trade Devin Vassell to an east conference team for 1 unprotected FRP, a top-10 protected FRP, and an unprotected pick swap
    -Spurs trade Collins for a top-14 protected FRP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs trade Devin I will be upset lol and deal is off lmao!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey good news! Spurs made a deal that netted them a first so someone will be getting two free tickets to a Spurs game when they get back from the RRT! More to come…

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite moment of the season was Wembanyama dropping 37 on Scoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    12s
    The Boston Celtics are acquiring shooting big man Mike Muscala from the Oklahoma City Thunder, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    44s
    Boston is sending Justin Jackson and two second-round picks to OKC for Mike Muscala, sources said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs did indeed make a deal that netted them a first! So Offset you win the contest and will get my two tickets to a game in March. Wanted to announce it as I am going to be posting less for a bit again, but wanted to follow through on this.

Hit up my DM and I will coordinate on getting you the tickets + parking to a game in March (I’ll make sure its a game that fits your schedule - I will give you a few options)

I'm your huckleberry.

Cool offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is very cool and I think offset will be taking his boy to a game! Good times!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @offsetformation has journeyed deep into anti-snifferism; a noble and dangerous territory around these parts. He earned this! Hopefully he can tell lil man that the likely thumping we take was all part of a greater plan.

Enjoy the game sir and salut to OP for being a sound community member!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs did indeed make a deal that netted them a first! So Offset you win the contest and will get my two tickets to a game in March. Wanted to announce it as I am going to be posting less for a bit again, but wanted to follow through on this.

Hit up my DM and I will coordinate on getting you the tickets + parking to a game in March (I’ll make sure its a game that fits your schedule - I will give you a few options)
    Wow, just seeing this!!! This is too cool. Thanks for this DPG.

I'll DM you in next few days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats. Great gesture. Enjoy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To close the loop - tickets to the Spurs v Orlando game are now in offset’s possession! Promise fulfilled

Thread Information