Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok SpursTalk…wanted to do something fun for the upcoming Trade Deadline to add even more excitement.

If the Spurs make a trade that nets them at least one first round pick in return I will give away 2 tickets to a game. They will be my seats, Row 10, near the Spurs player tunnel and will include preferred parking pass as well.

That’s it - Spurs come away with an extra first round pick by the trade deadline, someone here will get to go to a game on me!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm your huckleberry.

Cool offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very generous of you sir. We need to e things up as to how they are allocated!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protected or unprotected?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very generous of the OP to give tickets away again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling my shot:

Richardson, Poeltl to the Pelicans for two of the Bucks' future picks and the Pelicans' own pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling my shot:

Richardson, Poeltl to the Pelicans for two of the Bucks' future picks and the Pelicans' own pick.
    Xmas is behind us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protected or unprotected?
    Lol - fully unprotected - just kidding. As long as its a net extra first we are good and it applies.
    Last edited by DPG21920; 01-24-2023 at 10:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very generous of you sir. We need to e things up as to how they are allocated!!
    Ya - have to give that some thought…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya - have to give that some thought…
    Suggestion: make it a contest. Whomever guesses correctly the trade with as much detail as possible, wins. Details: Players and teams involved, picks and protections, day it happens. Tiebreaker: second trade (if it happens, same details). If 2 posts are too similar, first one wins. In case of debate, the community votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suggestion: make it a contest. Whomever guesses correctly the trade with as much detail as possible, wins. Details: Players and teams involved, picks and protections, day it happens. Tiebreaker: second trade (if it happens, same details). If 2 posts are too similar, first one wins. In case of debate, the community votes.
    Sounds like a good idea…but don’t want it to get to a community vote; supposed to be fun and don’t want it that serious lol. We can do this: theres already a trade thread so don’t want to take away from that and posting ideas in there since there is already activity.

So all anyone has to do is just post in this thread that you would be even interested in going to a game in the first place, along with your favorite moment from this season so far and/or what you are hoping to see post trade deadline and if the Spurs make a trade that nets them a first round pick? I will pick a winner from that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds great. Unfortunately I can't be a part of it as I live in Argentina, but best of luck to you all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very cool. I had season tickets on row 15 by the tunnel for a good bit. I live out of town and found it harder to make the games. I'm thinking a trade is likely, I just don't have a clue who or with which team. Been thinking they might hold onto to Poeltl, but two first would be enticing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't been to a game in like 3+ years now (Heat beat us on a last second shot from DWade as I recall). Covid kinda kept me away first year back after the bubble. Almost went again last year though but just never made time for it. Been having to get my kicks from the Austin Spurs.

Want to take my son back down for a game. He's all Spurs, one of the things I've been able to transfer to him..

Favorite moment this season was the other night when Sochan body slammed that punk ass Morris. Two players I detest on the same team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa that’s awesome!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa that’s awesome!
    EABOD.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite moment from this year was seeing Sochan make his first one-handed shot. I love seeing that, as it represents real growth in real time.

That being said I'm still in a quandary about the trade deadline. I've been reading folks' opinions on here , including the OP. If we were trying to win games I like the playing of Richardson this year and the improvement of Doug. That being said, I could see them being a value to a team trying to win now. Poeltl is more of a question, as he could be a great piece in our rebuild if we nab a strong lottery pick or three. So bring on the FRPs for our veterans.

I've been blessed to see many games over the years and think this offering is fun. It would be especially nice for someone to take their kid to that might not be able to otherwise. It's a big value, I know.
    Last edited by spurs10; 01-25-2023 at 03:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds great. Unfortunately I can't be a part of it as I live in Argentina, but best of luck to you all!
    Nothing beats meeting Manu and giving Pop a bottle of whine.

Hope all is well bud!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. How will the recipient be determined?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^^
    Post #12. But beware TrueSpursFan and his Doritos

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a good idea…but don’t want it to get to a community vote; supposed to be fun and don’t want it that serious lol. We can do this: theres already a trade thread so don’t want to take away from that and posting ideas in there since there is already activity.

So all anyone has to do is just post in this thread that you would be even interested in going to a game in the first place, along with your favorite moment from this season so far and/or what you are hoping to see post trade deadline and if the Spurs make a trade that nets them a first round pick? I will pick a winner from that.
    Would definitely be down to go to the game. Best moments from me this season is the rope Popovich is giving to all of our young guys to get minutes and develop. Post deadline, I'd like to continue to see minutes given to prospects, this is the time we build the foundation for our upcoming lottery pick to come in to a good environment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jacob to Boston for a 1st rounder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs trade Paul George to Boston for 3 FRRs and a pick swap in 2035.

Thread Information