Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but they are so stupid there is no doubt they will continue voting democrat even in the red states they move to. welcome to america,,,a soon to be 3rd world hole,,,,

Texas, Florida see biggest population gains as over 600,000 flee New York, California (yahoo.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you thought illegal immigrants were the problem

There's not enough Preparation H to help OP's butthurt once he can't live in his own state anymore, tbh...

I guess there's always Tennessee or Arkansas...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they move here and vote blue (Texas) They always flock to big cities, especially Austin and San Antonio. They are sheep and prefer to be herded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they move here and vote blue (Texas) They always flock to big cities, especially Austin and San Antonio. They are sheep and prefer to be herded.
    The irony of this post

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    California and New York both gained population from the 2010 census to the 2020 census.

The only states that lost population in the 2010s were West Virginia, Mississippi and Illinois (and it wasn’t the blue part of Illinois that caused the population loss either )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California and New York both gained population from the 2010 census to the 2020 census.

The only states that lost population in the 2010s were West Virginia, Mississippi and Illinois (and it wasn’t the blue part of Illinois that caused the population loss either )
    But, OP saw it on Fox News and Newsmax it must be true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another re ed thread shutdown within the first 5 posts. Congrats on proving yet again that you're a dumb , gramps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, OP saw it on Fox News and Newsmax it must be true
    both are true. population gain can also come from more people being born than dying. at the same time, more people left CA than moved into CA from other states

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean yeah when people move, they are obviously going to move to big cities, because thats where its easiest to find work. if you want to relocate and have stable employment you arent going to find some remote one horse town to settle down in

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    both are true. population gain can also come from more people being born than dying. at the same time, more people left CA than moved into CA from other states
    Sure but Fox News trying to paint CA as a decaying wasteland with a declining population is wrong either way. The right wing narrative isn’t that people are leaving CA but the population loss is getting replenished with new births, their narrative is that California is in deep and dying out.

ironically the parts of California that are experiencing the most drastic decay and population loss are the parts that vote Republican

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas, Florida and the Carolinas were the preferred destinations of one-way U-Haul® truck customers during 2022, ranking as the top growth states on the annual U-Haul Growth Index.

U-Haul transactional data confirms that migration to the Southeast and Southwest U.S. – trends that were amplified and accelerated during the pandemic – continued through last year, although overall DIY moves slowed slightly in most states from the record-breaking number of moves in 2021.

Demand for equipment out of California, Illinois and New York remained strong in 2022, as more people opted to leave areas of the West Coast, Northeast and Midwest. California and Illinois ranked 50th and 49th, respectively, on the U-Haul Growth Index for the third consecutive year, meaning those states saw the greatest net losses of one-way U-Haul trucks.

https://www.uhaul.com/Articles/About...t-Again-28337/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ironically the parts of California that are experiencing the most drastic decay and population loss are the parts that vote Republican
    Rack it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas, Florida and the Carolinas were the preferred destinations of one-way U-Haul® truck customers during 2022, ranking as the top growth states on the annual U-Haul Growth Index.

U-Haul transactional data confirms that migration to the Southeast and Southwest U.S. – trends that were amplified and accelerated during the pandemic – continued through last year, although overall DIY moves slowed slightly in most states from the record-breaking number of moves in 2021.

Demand for equipment out of California, Illinois and New York remained strong in 2022, as more people opted to leave areas of the West Coast, Northeast and Midwest. California and Illinois ranked 50th and 49th, respectively, on the U-Haul Growth Index for the third consecutive year, meaning those states saw the greatest net losses of one-way U-Haul trucks.

this rube still trying after it's already been spoon fed to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm sure they gained population since the 2000 census, but the article linked in the OP is about trends in 2022.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets make Texas more like the deep South.
    Cause "everyone" is moving there.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CA has had significant losses since the 2020 census though. Enough to probably lose at least 2 more congressional seats / electoral votes.

I'm sure Michigan has lost one house seat since the 2020 census to Florida alone. I know a ton of people who moved from MI -> FL just because of Whitmer and the Covid policy there. A lot of these were blue dog democrat small business or union worker types that were freedom fighters and had guns and gadsden flags and went down to vote for Desantis in droves.

It all has to do with Newsom, Hochul, Whitmer, Pritzker etc and the Covid policy. Not much else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

supply and demand. housing is crazy expensive in populous parts of CA and some parts of the NE

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    supply and demand. housing is crazy expensive in populous parts of CA and some parts of the NE
    I've never moved out of state but I imagine the more expensive the housing, the less likely the people moving are using U-Haul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never moved out of state but I imagine the more expensive the housing, the less likely the people moving are using U-Haul.
    im thinking somebody making an ok amount of money but having to pay exorbitant rent in the bay area and wanting to leave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When has this ever not been a thing? I recall Californians invading Stone oak 20 years ago

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    im thinking somebody making an ok amount of money but having to pay exorbitant rent in the bay area and wanting to leave
    Right, that's what I mean, if they're moving *too* California they may be less likely to use U-Haul than someone moving away because of expense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, that's what I mean, if they're moving *too* California they may be less likely to use U-Haul than someone moving away because of expense
    In a u-haul?

What, someone that lived in a 1,000 sq ft house/apt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is 100% it. California and New York are far more expensive than Florida and texas. Eventually you gotta imagine texas and Florida gets up there and there is cheaper cities people migrate to

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is 100% it. California and New York are far more expensive than Florida and texas. Eventually you gotta imagine texas and Florida gets up there and there is cheaper cities people migrate to
    There "are" cheaper cities.

Thread Information