Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I would love to move on from Prescott. Whether it's Trey Lance or Cooper Rush, or a mix of both, I wouldn't mind completely discarding Prescott at the end of the season, benching him this year, maybe trading him for peanuts to a team willing to absorb most of his salary cap hit.

Prescott and Elliott era bursting on to the scene was fun in 2016 while it lasted but really 2016 was a toxic year that I'd change everything about if I had to do it over again. Prescott and Elliott symbolized everything that changed in my life for the worse. It appears my divorce will be finalized between now and January, and the courtship and marriage literally coincided with that 13-3 fool's gold season, literally the first date with my now-ex from out of country was the day after the opening game where Terrence Williams didn't go out of bounds. Sept 11, 2016. Remember that one? Yeah. I watched it from top golf in Carrollton TX. Stomped out of there dejectedly. But yeah. Didn't foresee that I would be getting married and getting a mortgage on a house before the end of 2016. Didn't foresee Trump beating Hillary, either. Also being a 22 year old dip and losing my job because I was immature and stupid back then. So many stupid choices. Though Trump beating Hillary was a good unexpected surprise.

I just want to get the bad taste of 2016 out of my mouth permanently which means getting a permanent divorce from my old black ex-wife as well as from Dak and Zeke forever.

last time Romo started a game for us, even a preseason game, my life was good and I was baggage free tbh with a newly-won bachelor's degree and essentially a clean slate in life.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Rofl

MM with the sports take derailed by a multi paragraph personal life tangent goods per par etc

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    This one is going in the copypasta folder tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How much longer til Deion is coaching the Cowboys

Post Count
    Well, the defense came out prepared; offense calls were good; the execution on offense was lucky that the NY's defense sucks.
    Last edited by Ef-man; 09-11-2023 at 04:49 AM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!??!?!?!?!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well, the defense came out prepared; offense calls were good; the execution on offense was lucky that the NY's defense sucks.
    Their defense is decent but their rookie corners are... rookies. The pass interference penalty on Cooks in the 2nd quarter IMO on 3rd and long, made the game from a potential contest into a guaranteed blowout. They only got a field goal out of that drive, but if they hadn't converted there they punt from deep in their own territory.

Well that went well…

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brutal, get rid of that turf

diggs out for rest of season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Commander Redskins are winning the division, I guess, since NFC East division champions don't repeat and we lost our cornerstone defensive player, and the Giants don't seem to have it this year. .

In practice WTF

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ~24K~

this 2023 team.... nuke them and start all over in 2024.... This season is OVER.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seriously. this team, man

Dak choke job or Dak solid performance?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Cuckott about to run a third WR out of town

First Dez, then Amari, now Lamb is getting frustrated. I couldn't imagine being in their situation tbh...being forced to play with a QB who is "forward pass challenged" that they have to design the most 'dumbed down' offense in the league but disguise it with fancy language such as the 'Texas Coast offense'. I'd also be considering the Viability of Suicide if I had to put up with that every Sunday tbh imho

Dallas High vs LA City High.
    ZZZZzzzzz.
    7-7 so far.

Hankins looks fat. Not big. Fat.

McFatty elects not to take a shot at the endzone with 8 seonds left from the farking 14 yard line.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    not watching, could give less than two sh!ts about the choking [email protected]'m hoping the IDF discovers a Hamas bunker underneat SoFi stadium so they can just carpet bomb the whole place right about now tbh imho

I guess a W is better then an L.
    2 ty / average teams playing Survivor.

Bolts have 2nd and 3 final drive.
    You could sense the Cowboys were gonna 6 man rush from a mile away.
    Pathetic sack.
    Call a ing route that enables at least one receiver available for a 1.5 second dump off.
    Kellen Moore same re he was on Dallas.
    Apparently Hebert not allowed to do any play changing at the line?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Wakeup Boys!

I'm 90s sports baby. Watched the '92 NFCCG

Help you up from the floor but remind you it was Gold.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Sports media obsession with the Cowboys is just getting weird at this point...was at the gym the other morning, and (like they always do) ESPN was on. It was one of the one thousand dime a dozen talk shows they have nowadays with a few former NFL Tyrones stuttering/yelling over each other, don't remember the name of this particular one. Anyway, they were talking about the Cardinals/Seahawks matchup for this week then right in the middle of the conversation, they pull up the remaining schedule of the f*cking Cowboys who are in a bye week and had nothing to do with that game

Thread Information