Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Sports media obsession with the Cowboys is just getting weird at this point...was at the gym the other morning, and (like they always do) ESPN was on. It was one of the one thousand dime a dozen talk shows they have nowadays with a few former NFL Tyrones stuttering/yelling over each other, don't remember the name of this particular one. Anyway, they were talking about the Cardinals/Seahawks matchup for this week then right in the middle of the conversation, they pull up the remaining schedule of the f*cking Cowboys who are in a bye week and had nothing to do with that game
    To be fair, ESPN has long since gone all-in on pandering to the Jamals, and like it or not, the simians tend to root for either the most recent SB champion or the Cowboys. As a Laker fan I know your pain.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    To be fair, ESPN has long since gone all-in on pandering to the Jamals, and like it or not, the simians tend to root for either the most recent SB champion or the Cowboys. As a Laker fan I know your pain.
    yeah good point. Even though they’ve been mediocre for almost 30 years, I’m amazed how many fans they still
    have. In pretty much every city I’ve visited in the US, there’s always a Tyrone wearing a Dallas Cowboys shirt with crocs in the airport no matter what time of year it is. Jerruh’s got that lifetime pass to the annual BBQ tbh imho

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cowboy coaches have stunk since Jimmy. And it's directly because of Jerry.

Team is fine. There are only 5 elite QBs in the League. Eagles almost won with a RB at QB. Respect to Hurst.

Cowboys have an arrogant approach on Sundays - we are confident in our boys & gameplan and will battle strength vs strength. No imagination or tricks. No desperation.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ofcourse. 49er fans need Cowboy victory

I want to see tricks. Dak can move. Don't try and fight Eagles H2H. 49ers won't either coming up in our matchup. Eagles as of now have strongest base D.

Jerrah Jones and the Bois got F'd by the refs vs Eagle?

4 dreadful calls by the refs that doomed Cowboys in loss vs Eagles (msn.com)

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    ... Eagles gave the Cowboys dam near 80 yards in penalties the final drive all the way down to the 6 yard line. Basically tried to hand them the win. I'm convinced if it was 1st and inches at the goalline and the Cowboys needed a touchdown, if all eleven defenders simultaneously had a stroke and collapsed, Cuckott would still find a way to blow it. Probably would trip into a "QB slide" motion or some dumb sh1t and let the clock run out rofl

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/11/24/je...rs-top-moments

time to put the old man down already tbh

Seahawks.

So simply a further fattening up of the Cowbois for the annual playoff dump?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Seahawks.

So simply a further fattening up of the Cowbois for the annual playoff dump?
    100% chance of another Wild Card/Divisional Round exit

I will say that Cuckott has actually been playing really well the past month tbh. He's going through his reads and actually taking shots downfield in non-garbage time situations for the first time in his career; especially that last drive. He's still not an MVP candidate until he does it against a team like Philadelphia, but this is definitely the best he's looked in his career. Of course, when they play at SF in the postseason he could totally revert back to playing scared like he's always done in the past.

Regardless, this franchise has 'choking' in their DNA. Even if Cuckott plays like 07 Tom Brady, then the defense will get gashed. How it always goes with this team. Last night was a perfect example, Dak finally plays elite against a quality team and then the defense all of a sudden looks like the worst in the league

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    100% chance of another Wild Card/Divisional Round exit

I will say that Cuckott has actually been playing really well the past month tbh. He's going through his reads and actually taking shots downfield in non-garbage time situations for the first time in his career; especially that last drive. He's still not an MVP candidate until he does it against a team like Philadelphia, but this is definitely the best he's looked in his career. Of course, when they play at SF in the postseason he could totally revert back to playing scared like he's always done in the past.

Regardless, this franchise has 'choking' in their DNA. Even if Cuckott plays like 07 Tom Brady, then the defense will get gashed. How it always goes with this team. Last night was a perfect example, Dak finally plays elite against a quality team and then the defense all of a sudden looks like the worst in the league
    Do you think Dak celebrated at da club last night and did the stanky leg with the other silverbacks?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Do you think Dak celebrated at da club last night and did the stanky leg with the other silverbacks?
    oh there's no doubt sons...in fact, it looked like Dak got started early. I saw him hit the 'stanky leg' and 'stunt on a n1gga' when he got in that one defender's face after that last touchdown.

Speaking of, I can't recall watching an NFL game where there were so many guys "droppin it low/twerkin' that thang" after making routine plays. I know Aerospace Engineers have a tendency to be overly emotional and react impulsively but last night did seem pretty over the top. I counted atleast 5 times where defenders were hittin' the griddy when making a basic tackle after giving up the first down. Admittedly, I've not watched much football this season so maybe that's been the norm lately

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Also, the word 'elite' is relative when it comes to QB play. Was Dak's play elite compared to the white, upper class raised QB era of the 00s and 10s? Absolutely not. But by today's mulatto, broccoli haired QB standards, it definitely was. As an offensive coordinator, you still need to mix in enough gimmick plays like WR screens, pick plays, read options, etc so that the mulatto is not too overwhelmed.

IMO, the standard of what accounts for a "big time throw" has changed. For example, in the Tom Brady/Peyton Manning era a 50 yard throw is considered 'elite' when the football hits the receiver in stride and the pass is completed. Today, as long as the ball lands within 15 yards of somebody, that's as good as we can hope for. The Mulatto deep ball is usually a ball underthrown by 10 yards but usually draws a defensive PI as the WR has to stop in his tracks and try to run back through the defender in hopes of atleast attempting the catch. It's no coincidence that, last night, one of the 'best' Black QB vs Black QB shootouts of all time also ended up being a flag fest tbh imho

Just need Dak to out-mulatto the other mulatto

Ok…

who is the guy that is impersonating dak prescott?

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    Post Count
    Done watching the NFL lol, It's blatantly rigged.
    this league.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Done watching the NFL lol, It's blatantly rigged.
    this league.
    2023 should have been Old Yeller`d in December of last year. No reason for this putrid, awful, boring, miserable, insipid, rotten, mundane, sorry-ass excuse for and absolute waste of a year to even exist and cost us a year of our physical lives that we'll never get back, when we could have simply gotten to 2024 already.

2023, forever and ever.

And yes, the refs, gut the zebras, spill their blood, execute Goodell.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lamar Jackson

67.2% Completions 3,678 Yards 24 TD 7 INT 102.7 QB Rating

Dak Prescott

69.5% Completions

4,516 Yards

36 TD

9 INT
    105.9 QB Rating

DAK 2023-24 MVP, NOT LAMAR JACKSON

&, don't give me that "Strength of Schedule" bull . Take that and shove it where the sun don't shine. This isn't the NBA. You play the schedule in front of you.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Lamar Jackson

67.2% Completions 3,678 Yards 24 TD 7 INT 102.7 QB Rating

Dak Prescott

69.5% Completions

4,516 Yards

36 TD

9 INT
    105.9 QB Rating

DAK 2023-24 MVP, NOT LAMAR JACKSON

&, don't give me that "Strength of Schedule" bull . Take that and shove it where the sun don't shine. This isn't the NBA. You play the schedule in front of you.
    Dak MVP
    Andy
    Cowboys
    Owned by Green Bay
    Joke of a franchise

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Belichick gonna fix it tbh, and tie Brady.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    getting rid of a "championship" coach who was exposed without his HoF quarterback only to bring in someone else who fits the same criteria would be the most Cowboys thing ever. tbh a guy like Jim Harbaugh would be the only coach who would actually get me interested enough to watch next year. A guy who turns all his teams into championship contenders at every stop coaching the biggest chokers in professional sports. It would be like the unstoppable force vs the immovable object IMO

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    getting rid of a "championship" coach who was exposed without his HoF quarterback only to bring in someone else who fits the same criteria would be the most Cowboys thing ever. tbh a guy like Jim Harbaugh would be the only coach who would actually get me interested enough to watch next year. A guy who turns all his teams into championship contenders at every stop coaching the biggest chokers in professional sports. It would be like the unstoppable force vs the immovable object IMO
    even Harbaugh couldn't stop the Cowboys from choking

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    even Harbaugh couldn't stop the Cowboys from choking
    moot point anyway tbh as they're going to bring in Belichick and they'll be in the exact same spot this time next year, with everyone scratching their heads wondering what went wrong again imho

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    moot point anyway tbh as they're going to bring in Belichick and they'll be in the exact same spot this time next year, with everyone scratching their heads wondering what went wrong again imho
    I don't think Belichick and Jerruh can coexist tbh. I see him bringing in another yes-man or even just promoting Dan Quinn.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why is everybody assuming McCarthy will get fired?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Jerry need to see if Green Bay will sell Dallas soul back to him

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why is everybody assuming McCarthy will get fired?
    that did cross my mind that Jerruh might keep him but I just can't see it after this debacle

Thread Information