My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

future is here

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mulatto super bowl. Both of those dudes came were conceived with a white woman's egg and came in to this world via a white woman's light pink vagina.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why is calling mixed folks "black" and not "white" not cosidered racists? It is racist as , tbh.

It's like "these aren't pure enough to be considered white, the black community can claim them"

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Mulatto super bowl. Both of those dudes came were conceived with a white woman's egg and came in to this world via a white woman's light pink vagina.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why is calling mixed folks "black" and not "white" not cosidered racists? It is racist as , tbh.

It's like "these aren't pure enough to be considered white, the black community can claim them"
    Exactly

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh I guess you got me on Hurts, but I was silently daydreaming of a Dak vs Mahomes super bowl in which I would be correct

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Exactly... In the bright light at Arrowhead last night when Mahomes and Kelce were standing next to each other, arm to arm, you couldn't tell apart the skin color of their arms unless you really tried imo.

Hey the guy who made the biggest play of the game was B on B also.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hurts is the best Running Back in this game

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bucktooth Bob, however, probably has 20 differnet jerseys hanging in his sh!tty mancave and was too poor/limited to move out of Philly...therefore he saves all his energy for getting drunk at the tavern with his buddies on the weekend and looking forward to The Big Eagles Game on Sunday year after year

"Bucktooth Bob" is the guy PA just elected by a pretty decent margin to be their US senator. That functional re is the perfect embodiment of the stereotypical Eagle fan.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Exactly... In the bright light at Arrowhead last night when Mahomes and Kelce were standing next to each other, arm to arm, you couldn't tell apart the skin color of their arms unless you really tried imo.
    But if you throw Hurts in there it messes the damn thing up.
    Damn this degree of blackness stuff is confusing.

So this super bowl has just been begging for mixed race QBs who have white mothers is the goal?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Sup Nolyfecatman. You holding the cattery down tbh?

OP you can add another award winning Black QB now.
    Tyler Huntley in the Pro Bowl.

2 TDs on the year.

Huntley becomes the first quarterback since Vince Young in 2006 to make the Pro Bowl after throwing more interceptions than touchdowns.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    There is just no way the NFL is gonna allow the heir apparent to have a 1-2 Superbowl record.

Expect the streak of bullchit calls in favor of the Chiefs to continue in the SB.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

It's all about the W/L but I don't see Mahomes improving on those other numbers against this Eagles D

It's all about the W/L but I don't see Mahomes improving on those other numbers against this Eagles D
    The Eagles D hasn’t truly been tested this season. Kirk Cousins, Daniel Jones, Lawerence before he got it together, don’t really count. I mean Daniel Jones and a no qb team in the playoffs? I can see Mahomes shredding that D apart. Eagles have had it easy all season long while the Chiefs played much better compe ion and were tested. I like the tested team going into this SB.
    Last edited by spursreport; 02-02-2023 at 05:48 PM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

What were the parameters for that graphic? Wondering why Aikman isn't included.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What were the parameters for that graphic? Wondering why Aikman isn't included.
    I think recent QBs in the goat conversation with multiple SB appearances

Farve is currently ahead of Mahomes
    1-1 record
    251 YPG
    5 TDs and 1 INT

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Can this not be the official Super Bowl thread?

Too racist

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Can this not be the official Super Bowl thread?
    Done

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think recent QBs in the goat conversation with multiple SB appearances

Farve is currently ahead of Mahomes
    1-1 record
    251 YPG
    5 TDs and 1 INT
    That makes sense if they prefaced it that way.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hurts played better for sure.
    3rd and 2 and dumb pass calls twice. When their QB sneak had been smoking all game on short yardage including 2 4th downs converted to 1sts. You run twice there and maintain possession

Earlier 2 beautiful bombs. 1st one called catch on field, Chiefs Review Refs called back. 2nd one that 40 yard bomb the WR had it slip right between his hands. 1st and goal at the 10 at least.
    !
    Eagles D pathetic. Running away from coverage, the 35-27 TD was laughable.
    As was the Mahomes scamper up the middle for winning drive. Watch #43 on the Eagles. W-T-F!?

Thread Information