Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or it didn't happen at all. Who the really knows?
    What's your conspiracy theory here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever you guys want to believe, even if it totally defies logic. I don't give a . Go blue team.
    It's from the DoD. You don't have to believe them either. Go Trump team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you dumb s still cant provide proof,,,cmon kids,,,,put me in my place otherwise you look like the same gullible sheep that believe everything the media tells them,,,,you probably believed adam schiff when he said he had proof of russia collusion with Trump(we're still waiting for that proof).,,,,lmao. You sorry ass gullible s,,,you crack me up. You cant even post one picture,,,not one iota of proof that this happened under Trumps presidency,,,,good night, kids,,,,let me know when you have the goods,,,
    you are a gullible brainwashed moron and the reason why cults are formed…

why would you need schiff to prove or disprove what YOUR OWN EYES AND EARS saw and heard?

did you witness directly or on recorded video (not even gonna post links for you as you wont believe your own eyes)
    - trump saying, “russia if you are listening” and then directly ask russia to attack another usa citizen?

did you witness directly by reading the mueller report saying that 5 hours after trump asked russia for help- russia hacked the servers an the dnc?

did you witness directly on video shown to the world and available everywhere on the internet/youtube-
    trump being asked at HELSINKI - if he believed putin or his own usa intel?

i know any moron had the capacity to witness personally all of the above - which is EXACTLY the definition of collusion and it was provided for you courtesy of trump and russia to witness with

YOUR OWN EYES AND EARS

And that is what shiff was trying to tell you re s- that the

PUBLICLY AVAILABLE REPORTS-
    showed trump and russia actively colluding

so you dont NEED schiff you ing re comrade TSA twin/troll/alt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your conspiracy theory here?
    I honestly don't know who is telling the truth. Here is the condensed chronology.

1) Spy balloon travels all the way across the continent before being shot down. Obviously a bunch of people ing about it.

2) "unnamed DOD source" says it happened three times under Trump administration.

3) Multiple high level Trump officials including Bolton who hates Trump said it never happened.

4) "unnamed DOD source" says it happened but they didn't know about it because we didn't find out about it until they were out of office.

The whole thing is just too weird. I have no idea who to believe but clearly you guys have made up your minds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't know who is telling the truth. Here is the condensed chronology.

1) Spy balloon travels all the way across the continent before being shot down. Obviously a bunch of people ing about it.

2) "unnamed DOD source" says it happened three times under Trump administration.

3) Multiple high level Trump officials including Bolton who hates Trump said it never happened.

4) "unnamed DOD source" says it happened but they didn't know about it because we didn't find out about it until they were out of office.

The whole thing is just too weird. I have no idea who to believe but clearly you guys have made up your minds.
    They also said it happened at the beginning of the Biden administration one other time.

Is this really that big a deal for your team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also said it happened at the beginning of the Biden administration one other time.

Is this really that big a deal for your team?
    Not to me. Just the usual "let's not tell the public what is going on", kind of like the classified do ents. "We will admit it if the media finds out."

Is it a big deal to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to me.

Is it a big deal to you?
    No it's not a big deal to me either. Is your gripe then that you feel bad ol liberal media did you wrong here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's not a big deal to me either. Is your gripe then that you feel bad ol liberal media did you wrong here?
    I clearly said I don't know what to believe, loser, even if you have made up your mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I clearly said I don't know what to believe, loser, even if you have made up your mind.
    I'm fine with the DoD report. You're hung up over CNN because team Trump told you to get hung up over them. That's what you believe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fine with the DoD report. You're hung up over CNN because team Trump told you to get hung up over them. That's what you believe
    You are a ing idiot. Your butthurt warps your judgement.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 02-06-2023 at 01:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a ing idiot. Your butthurt warps your judgement.
    This is as rich as you claim to be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC goes full emo every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC goes full emo every time.
    emo
    noun
    ˈē-(ˌ)mō
    : a style of rock music influenced by punk rock and featuring introspective and emotionally fraught lyrics

whatever, whinehole.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We still need to pick up some remains before we know more.
    I think its okay to say "we are not fully sure wtf is going on here"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is as rich as you claim to be
    Rich is a relative term and I have never claimed to be rich, just not a broke loser cuck like you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you don't believe the DOD or the Khazarian media, what would convince you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you don't believe the DOD or the Khazarian media, what would convince you?
    I will say again:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC just asking questions here.

Why do you think DOD might be lying? Did Trumps's flunkies rushing to disavow the DOD make you skeptical, or do you just tend to believe John Bolton?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC just asking questions here.

Why do you think DOD might be lying? Did Trumps's flunkies rushing to disavow the DOD make you skeptical?
    There were two conflicting DOD statements according to CNN

1) They briefed congress in real time

2) They didn't find out about it until after Trump left office.

Both were "unnamed DOD sources".

Which do you want to believe? They can't both be true.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Bolton, standup guy. Someone who would never lie to the American people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another chinese spy balloon has been "discovered" over Latin America. Not sure who to believe.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-respo...lombia-1779138

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were two conflicting DOD statements according to CNN

1) They briefed congress in real time

2) They didn't find out about it until after Trump left office.

Both were "unnamed DOD sources".

Which do you want to believe? They can't both be true.
    Presumably any of the Congress critters briefed could clear up the discrepancy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Presumably any of the Congress critters briefed could clear up the discrepancy.
    There it is

Rep. Mike Waltz, who sits on the House Armed Services Committee, offered an explanation for the differing tales, saying that his office had been briefed on the details and that it had happened over Florida, Texas and elsewhere.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-tell-him.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Waltz, James Mattis kept Trump in the dark. If true, Trump gets a pass for doing nothing.

Time and again, Trump's own appointees found him untrustworthy, for some reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Waltz, James Mattis kept Trump in the dark. If true, Trump gets a pass for doing nothing.

Time and again, Trump's own appointees found him untrustworthy, for some reason.
    Waltz said he was briefed by Lloyd Austin who was appointed in 2021 and is the Current secdef. NOT in real time.

Thread Information