Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure it's important for the same reason it's important now.

Why is it important for you to protect your Trump so much that you lie that "believable" and "I believe" are the same thing?
    There you go making up again. I have never been a Trumper and you know it. You just try to hang that label to be an ass. And "i find it believable" literate people understand to mean I believe it. But keep trying to twist around in your desperate attempt at a "win" on a tiny message board with like 30 active users. It really shows what a tool you are.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There you go making up again. I have never been a Trumper and you know it. You just try to hang that label to be an ass. And "i find it believable" literate people understand to mean I believe it. But keep trying to twist around in your desperate attempt at a "win" on a tiny message board with like 30 active users. It really shows what a tool you are.
    The fact you keep claiming it's a compe ion with Ws and Ls explains why you lie to avoid Ls, I guess.

All anyone has to do is look at how you struggled and flailed for days trying to avoid your cow fart L.

Why do you play the game if you don't care about Ws or Ls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact you keep claiming it's a compe ion with Ws and Ls explains why you lie to avoid Ls, I guess.

All anyone has to do is look at how you struggled and flailed for days trying to avoid your cow fart L.

Why do you play the game if you don't care about Ws or Ls?
    Because I like calling out your wimpy bull . Seriously you should try to get a life outside Spurstalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I like calling out your wimpy bull . Seriously you should try to get a life outside Spurstalk.
    Then you understand why I like calling you out on your wimpy bull and your comical lies and rampant misogyny .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    c’mon man

anyone and everyone can read your for years and absolutely know with 100% certainty that you, sir, are in fact

nothing more than a diehard ing trumper

ONLY by reading YOUR WORDS
    YOUR CONSTANT DEFENDING OF TRUMP

and all your other tap-dancing when you get called out for it.

just stop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you understand why I like calling you out on your wimpy bull and your comical lies and rampant misogyny .
    all for that elusive "win"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all for that elusive "win"
    As you are trying for a win right now. Just like when you brag or put someone else down -- you're trying for a win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    c’mon man

anyone and everyone can read your for years and absolutely know with 100% certainty that you, sir, are in fact

nothing more than a diehard ing trumper

ONLY by reading YOUR WORDS
    YOUR CONSTANT DEFENDING OF TRUMP

and all your other tap-dancing when you get called out for it.

just stop.
    Another stupid post from the resident head.

I am on record from day one as not supporting Trump. Never voted for him and never will. He is almost as big an asshole as you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor CC…literally can’t stop responding to chump

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another stupid post from the resident head.

I am on record from day one as not supporting Trump. Never voted for him and never will. He is almost as big an asshole as you are.
    keep trying to convince yourself - while simultaneously defending all of trumps ery 24/7

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep trying to convince yourself - while simultaneously defending all of trumps ery 24/7

lol
    Keep lying while you try to convince yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m fairness to CC he has been one of the only R’s that has said trump pretty reguraly. Despite the rest of his ery, that is true.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m fairness to CC he has been one of the only R’s that has said trump pretty reguraly. Despite the rest of his ery, that is true.
    While also defending Trump most of the time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While also defending Trump most of the time
    yeah its the same shtick koriwhat does

DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS... while 100% of his commentary here is ting on the left, defending/deflecting when the right is criticized

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS... while 100% of his commentary here is ting on the left, defending/deflecting when the right is criticized
    Man...there's a bunch here that do that on the pro left side as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thread about george santos

LOL BIDEN LIES TOO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Both sides suck but only one is comprised of ty commie revolutionists who are bent on changing this country into a hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both sides suck but only one is comprised of ty commie revolutionists who are bent on changing this country into a hole.
    not true! the republicans are also ty commie revolutionists. according to this guy at least

Wgaf about the current GOP, they're Dems in sheep's clothing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You like it but CD needs to get a life when he does it. Oh ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol if CC were to use more caps and throw in a couple of death wishes here and there I'm not sure you could tell some of their posts apart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the untrained eye it might seem that way

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surely China would give a forthcoming, honest answer.
    We are going to find it.
    Lies need to be catalogued. You need to give them a chance to lie at least.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It easy to be on what is now called the left.
    The Republicans leading candidate for president is Donald Trump.
    The worst president we have ever had. Lying, self agrandizing, megolomaniac a they still defend him as "better than Joe"
    I absolutely totally disagree Trump was better than Joe, its not even close.

Also its easy to point out what stinks about the other side. I can give positives for both the left and the right.
    But the right under Trump... I have some good points but they pale in comparison to Biden.
    Biden at least lets the experts on the left lead him. Trump listened to the most outrageous fools he could find.

Its much easier to be a democrat now imo. If you really want to analyze the major issues and how they are approached.
    The red team is actually led by one of the biggest failures of a president of all time, its hard to imagine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Nono,,,,you always look stupid and uneducated,,,you are the biggest sheep,,,,,so you believe the DoD, huh? So tell me einstein, which employee said that 3 balloons flew over under Trumps presidency?,,,,cmon, numbnuts,,,,lets hear a name,,,because your lame ass liberal media is saying unnamed source and you democrats eat it up like the gullible s you are. Here you go from your democrat liberal source:,,,

China Spy Balloons Crossed Into U.S. 3 Times During Trump Administration (msn.com)

[FONT="]S[/FONT]uspected spy balloons from China crossed into the continental United States at least three times during the Trump administration, according to a statement Saturday by the Department of Defense citing an unnamed “senior defense offical.

hit a nerve...

so your conspiracy is that the DoD is lying? Did Trump won the 2020 election too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can have conservative positions without liking or defending Trump. They are not equal.

Thread Information