Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That washed up Cleveland Shaq would still be the best center Michael Jordan has ever played with... Oh and MJ actually played when there were lots of great big men. If Vagina James would have had to play just 1 round vs the Bad Boys, the guy would retire. Why would anyone even compare MJ's and LeBron's rosters, when its obvious who had more help? I am pretty sure it's the guy that formed a superteam in Miami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got Kareem mentions Shaq as players during Lebrons era.

All the insecure phucks like Kream never mention Timmy Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That washed up Cleveland Shaq would still be the best center Michael Jordan has ever played with... Oh and MJ actually played when there were lots of great big men. If Vagina James would have had to play just 1 round vs the Bad Boys, the guy would retire. Why would anyone even compare MJ's and LeBron's rosters, when its obvious who had more help? I am pretty sure it's the guy that formed a superteam in Miami.
    Sure porky.
    Tell us all about the 11 seasons Jordan did not win a Championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure porky.
    Tell us all about the 11 seasons Jordan did not win a Championship.
    porky? wtf?
    Yeap, didn't win and didn't switch teams to form a superteam either. That makes him better than LeBroom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeap, didn't win and didn't switch teams to form a superteam either. That makes him better than LeBroom.
    We've heard this schtick before from Jordan and others who had no need to switch from their super stacked teams.

It's self righteous b.s.

Lebron had NO obligation to stay in Cleveland and they should appreciate him 100 for coming back and delivering a le. And huge economic boost to that hole area.

btw i don't know if you are a porky or not, it's just an expression.

p.s. did Jordan not switch teams and go to Washington?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've heard this schtick before from Jordan and others who had no need to switch from their super stacked teams.

It's self righteous b.s.

Lebron had NO obligation to stay in Cleveland and they should appreciate him 100 for coming back and delivering a le. And huge economic boost to that hole area.

btw i don't know if you are a porky or not, it's just an expression.

p.s. did Jordan not switch teams and go to Washington?
    Yea, he did go to a ty Washington team. Should he have won them the le there? Is a 38 year old LeBron looking better than a 38 year old MJ? Yea, so what... Put LeBron on that Washington team and they don't win anything as well... But LeBron would never do that, as he only likes stacked teams, so he would probably go to the Lakers and play with Shaq and Kobe.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq was washed by the time he played a year in Cleveland with Lebron.
    Bron won 2 with Prime Allen. Albeit 1 against a peabrain coach.

Donald Sterling troll has been obliterated.
    Prime Allen was way before he went to Miami

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's probably the worst graphic I've seen posted to sustain an argument on ST..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That washed up Cleveland Shaq would still be the best center Michael Jordan has ever played with...
    LOL trying to pretend Cleveland Shaq was anything more than Bill Cartwright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, he did go to a ty Washington team. Should he have won them the le there? Is a 38 year old LeBron looking better than a 38 year old MJ? Yea, so what... Put LeBron on that Washington team and they don't win anything as well... But LeBron would never do that, as he only likes stacked teams, so he would probably go to the Lakers and play with Shaq and Kobe.
    Yeah Jordan would have completely hung around a loser in Chicago if they didn't trade for Pippen and draft Horace Grant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Jordan would have completely hung around a loser in Chicago if they didn't trade for Pippen and draft Horace Grant.
    did u just compare 4th year Pippen and Grant to prime Bosh and Wade?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prime Allen was way before he went to Miami

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bosh was merely a role player in Miami and Wade already started to decline in 2012, nikka had a short prime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bosh was merely a role player in Miami and Wade already started to decline in 2012, nikka had a short prime
    LeBron joined in 2010 and Wade had one of his top 3 seasons that year, while Bosh came to the Heat from having his best season of his career. Role player? Give me a break... Also, both players were all stars 5 & 6 times by then. Pippen and Grant were not... What LeBron did in 2010 was the biggest pussy move in the history of the NBA, only later to be topped by Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, 32+ year old Bill Cartwright was the best Center MJ ever played with? Damn, i guess that just shows how much less help Jordan had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL acting like LeBron left Pippen and Grant to go to Miami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, 32+ year old Bill Cartwright was the best Center MJ ever played with? Damn, i guess that just shows how much less help Jordan had.
    Always such bad faith arguments from LeBron haters. Broken down Shaq better than anything Jordan played with because Shaq was great in Orlando, LA, and Miami years before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron joined in 2010 and Wade had one of his top 3 seasons that year, while Bosh came to the Heat from having his best season of his career. Role player? Give me a break... Also, both players were all stars 5 & 6 times by then. Pippen and Grant were not... What LeBron did in 2010 was the biggest pussy move in the history of the NBA, only later to be topped by Durant.
    If he stayed with that trash supporting cast in Cleveland haters like you would say he's just pre-Boston Garnett when he'd never win there.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If he stayed with that trash supporting cast in Cleveland haters like you would say he's just pre-Boston Garnett when he'd never win there.
    I'm not sure the calculated move to Miami payed off

His greatest victory wasn't in Miami but his greatest failure was indeed as a Heat player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL acting like LeBron left Pippen and Grant to go to Miami.
    This

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Lebron clank. He was passenger.

Likely the possession with most HOFs on the court in our generation.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Magic - Divac
    Jordan - Kukoc
    Duncan - Parker (Manu)
    Kobe - Gasol

Lebron in the Era of the International player failed to attract & develop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan got the best type of centres to play with. Ones who can shoot outside, pass and defend. A player like shaq would’ve clogged the lane and jordan won’t be able to drive or post up as easily.

This is why I kept saying jerry Krause was right, teams win championship and that Jabba the Hutt looking fat ass constructed the perfect team for jordan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This page has diverted (not that it is not interesting discussion) away from the fraud record that is LeBron passing Kareem. Deserves at least an * for anyone not finishing 4 years of college. If either Jordan or Kareem had skipped college they would likely be ahead of LBJ now. What really matters is PPG and Jordan and Wilt dominate that.

Thread Information