4. James
    3. Bird
    2. Jordan
    1. Magic

My starting 5

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LeBron joined in 2010 and Wade had one of his top 3 seasons that year, while Bosh came to the Heat from having his best season of his career. Role player? Give me a break... Also, both players were all stars 5 & 6 times by then. Pippen and Grant were not... What LeBron did in 2010 was the biggest pussy move in the history of the NBA, only later to be topped by Durant.
    The revisionism is very strong with bronsexuals tbh, I've seen people say with a straight face that the heat were never a super team but actually the 2011 Mavs were one

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If he stayed with that trash supporting cast in Cleveland haters like you would say he's just pre-Boston Garnett when he'd never win there.
    Him changing teams was never a problem imho, what he actually ended up doing is very different from that though...especially for the self proclaimed "chosen one"
    Last edited by 140; 02-11-2023 at 09:44 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LeBron joined in 2010 and Wade had one of his top 3 seasons that year, while Bosh came to the Heat from having his best season of his career. Role player? Give me a break... Also, both players were all stars 5 & 6 times by then. Pippen and Grant were not... What LeBron did in 2010 was the biggest pussy move in the history of the NBA, only later to be topped by Durant.
    That's a nice little trick that Bron-Stans use to try and justify the Heat losing in 2014 and damn near losing in 2013(All Pop).

LeBron just never has enough help. Poor guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bron is the GOAT and it's corny as so we reject it because we want drama or struggle or some . The only way hes not the goat is if you define "basketball skills" to focus on shooting, or interior defense. The thing is lebron was good at most of basketballs core things and his scoring le isn't inorganic. He's not the most elegant, didn't advance the sport much, didn't have deep roots with any team,didn't reach shaqs level of dominance at any point, didn't pass kobes level of media exsposure, didn't advance black culture. But most of that doesn't matter when deciding if he's the best.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him changing teams was never a problem imho, what he actually ended up doing is very different from that though...especially for the self proclaimed "chosen one"
    Him getting a supporting cast was the problem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This page has diverted (not that it is not interesting discussion) away from the fraud record that is LeBron passing Kareem. Deserves at least an * for anyone not finishing 4 years of college. If either Jordan or Kareem had skipped college they would likely be ahead of LBJ now. What really matters is PPG and Jordan and Wilt dominate that.
    Yeah your hating on LeBron for being a nigger who won't shut up and dance is such interesting discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lebron clank. He was passenger.

Likely the possession with most HOFs on the court in our generation.
    Lebron kept them in that game, Allen’s 3 would have meant jack and if if it wasn’t for Lebron’s 4th quarter

And MJ was bailed out multiple times by his shooters

Selective memory is selective

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting for MJ being outplayed by JJ Barea and being a ghost in 4th quarters of the Nba finals. A true goat wouldn't do that... oh, and that was in his prime. Hahahah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting for MJ being outplayed by JJ Barea and being a ghost in 4th quarters of the Nba finals. A true goat wouldn't do that... oh, and that was in his prime. Hahahah
    Prime Bird got swept by Milwaukee, Prime Magic threw the 84 Finals away, Prime Duncan got sonned by DeSagana Diop in OT, etc.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lebron kept them in that game, Allen’s 3 would have meant jack and if if it wasn’t for Lebron’s 4th quarter

And MJ was bailed out multiple times by his shooters

Selective memory is selective
    MJ to Kerr & Paxson

You walked into this one amigo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ to Kerr & Paxson

You walked into this one amigo
    And Pippen and Armstrong too tbqh fwiw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prime Bird got swept by Milwaukee, Prime Magic threw the 84 Finals away, Prime Duncan got sonned by DeSagana Diop in OT, etc.
    wow, crazy how Milwaukee, that was higher in the standings than Boston defeated Bird. And acting like Milwaukee was some team, while they had multiple hall of famers. You also forgot to mention, how Bird played with the flu and a dislocated finger, which caused him missing a game in that series.

Same goes for Magic. They lost to the better team and in the final game the Celtics lead all game long... And this was too, against a team with a bunch of hall of famers.

And thats crazy, that Diop stopped Tim in one OT. The OT that happened just cause of Manu's re ed foul... Did Tim also not come to play every single 4th quarter in that Dallas series and was outplayed by a Portotican midget?

I also never mentioned any other players, so idk why you bringing them up. I thought this was MJ vs LeBron.

Also, gotta say, I didn't expect so many Spurs fans sucking LeBrons so much... Even tho its not a surprise, as the Spurs franchise has become re ed, so did some of their fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics were stil’ the defending champs

Bird was actually underwhelming in the playoffs and Finals vs the regular season, except for a couple of signature moments (the bank shot vs Philly, the steal vs Detroit, the « Willis Reed » game vs Indy)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics were stil’ the defending champs

Bird was actually underwhelming in the playoffs and Finals vs the regular season, except for a couple of signature moments (the bank shot vs Philly, the steal vs Detroit, the « Willis Reed » game vs Indy)
    yes, and if you wanna have LeBron over Bird, cool. Like I said, i thought this was MJ vs James.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, and if you wanna have LeBron over Bird, cool. Like I said, i thought this was MJ vs James.
    I mean, James is superior to both, there is no debate tbh….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, crazy how Milwaukee, that was higher in the standings than Boston defeated Bird. And acting like Milwaukee was some team, while they had multiple hall of famers. You also forgot to mention, how Bird played with the flu and a dislocated finger, which caused him missing a game in that series.

Same goes for Magic. They lost to the better team and in the final game the Celtics lead all game long... And this was too, against a team with a bunch of hall of famers.

And thats crazy, that Diop stopped Tim in one OT. The OT that happened just cause of Manu's re ed foul... Did Tim also not come to play every single 4th quarter in that Dallas series and was outplayed by a Portotican midget?

I also never mentioned any other players, so idk why you bringing them up. I thought this was MJ vs LeBron.

Also, gotta say, I didn't expect so many Spurs fans sucking LeBrons so much... Even tho its not a surprise, as the Spurs franchise has become re ed, so did some of their fans.
    LOL Boston had homecourt in that series and were 56-26 vs Milwaukee's 51-31, but I know facts don't matter to the right. Everyone knows why you don't like LeBron, same way every other right winger on this site hates him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Boston had homecourt in that series and were 56-26 vs Milwaukee's 51-31, but I know facts don't matter to the right. Everyone knows why you don't like LeBron, same way every other right winger on this site hates him.
    yes, i like the white Michael Jordan more than the black LeBron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, i like the white Michael Jordan more than the black LeBron.
    Because James wouldn't shut up and danc... dribble. LOL all your bad faith arguments about James like he's barely top 10 when almost every other major star has the bed in a big moment or big series or worse in his career.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    5. Duncan
    4. James
    3. Bird
    2. Jordan
    1. Magic

My starting 5
    No 3pt shooters.. smdh

1 Curry
    2. KD
    3. Joker
    4. Kawhi
    5. Shaq

Beat your team easily

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No 3pt shooters.. smdh

1 Curry
    2. KD
    3. Joker
    4. Kawhi
    5. Shaq

Beat your team easily
    Did you put Joker at 3 just to copy me

I'd go
    5. Shaq
    4. Dirk
    3. Pippen
    2. Kobe
    1. Curry
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-11-2023 at 10:10 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Did you put Joker at 3 just to copy me

I'd go
    5. Shaq
    4. Dirk
    3. Pippen
    2. Kobe
    1. Curry
    What I quoted didn't have Jokic.

I wasn't putting him at the 3 position, just 3 of the top 5. I guess I didn't need numbers

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

I found it. I grew up with this.

GOAT intro
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-12-2023 at 01:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I found it. I grew up with this.

GOAT intro
    Back in like '06 I bought the NBA 25 years of champions DVD set and by far the best videos they did were from 95-96 through 99-00. Those five videos were the best the NBA ever produced. Then they got cheap as with production after that.

Thread Information