San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Apparently the coin toss winner has gone on to lose the game 8 straight times.

So being the degenerate I am, I plan to throw some money on ml for coin toss winner.

fallacies, statistical anomalies and other logical . Lets ing gamble, tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The Gatorade shower is the worst thing in football games. The coaches look miserable afterwards

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    The Gatorade shower is the worst thing in football games. The coaches look miserable afterwards
    Silver lining for losing the Super Bowl: "At least I didn't have to get a cold sugary liquid poured all over me!"

What would the forehead of the offspring of these two end up looking like?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What would the forehead of the offspring of these two end up looking like?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Espn.com. Deep read. Some dark realism.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "Since Hurts returned from shoulder injury, he is 6 for 18 on passes of 10+ yards, really 5 for 18 because the 4th and 3 shouldn't have counted"

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Sunday is legacy defining for Mahomes. People will either accept the media worshipping OR the media will turn on him and narrative will become "Great player but in the Big Game..."
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-10-2023 at 02:01 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Sunday is legacy defining for Mahomes. People will either accept the media worshipping OR the media will turn on him and narrative will become "Great player but in the Big Game..."
    No way. The media isn't going to turn on Mahomes. He's clearly the best QB in the game and potentially the best ever. He's playing an Eagles team that has a better O-line, better defense, and better skill positions other than Mahomes and Kelce.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No way. The media isn't going to turn on Mahomes. He's clearly the best QB in the game and potentially the best ever. He's playing an Eagles team that has a better O-line, better defense, and better skill positions other than Mahomes and Kelce.
    Eagles have a QB with a busted shoulder struggling to pass beyond 10-yards. Their Playoff road consisted of Daniel Jones and Josh Johnson.

You can't go 1-2 in the Super Bowl versus guys like Jimmy and Hurts, yet be considered in the GOAT conversation. It will only become harder for Mahomes as the Chiefs begin to have coaching turnover and pieces such as Kelce, Jones & Clark fade.

I saw 30/41 of his TDs this season were on passes of 10-yards or less. I recognize he's revolutionized the position to an extent but those sort of numbers paint an elite QB in an immense system.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eagles have a QB with a busted shoulder struggling to pass past 10-yards. Their Playoff road consisted of Daniel Jones and Josh Johnson.

You can't go 1-2 in the Super Bowl versus guys like Jimmy and Hurts, yet be considered in the GOAT conversation. It will only become harder for Mahomes as the Chiefs begin to have coaching turnover and pieces such as Kelce, Jones & Clark fade.

I saw 30/41 of his TDs this season were on passes of 10-yards of less. I recognize he's revolutionized the position to an extent but those sort of numbers paint an elite QB in an immense system.
    IDK...we'll see. Mahomes has his own injury to deal with. At some point, they need to get him an alpha WR again. Rodgers is in GOAT conversations...not to the extend that Brady is. But he's recognized as one of the best. And he just has the one ring. Mahomes should get another at some point. I just don't think he gets any disrespect if he doesn't win this one.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    IDK...we'll see. Mahomes has his own injury to deal with. At some point, they need to get him an alpha WR again. Rodgers is in GOAT conversations...not to the extend that Brady is. But he's recognized as one of the best. And he just has the one ring. Mahomes should get another at some point. I just don't think he gets any disrespect if he doesn't win this one.
    He's ignoring that defenses have been taking away deep passes for Mahomes and daring him to throw short, so he has smartly taken what is available and is back in the Super Bowl with a bunch of no name receivers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's ignoring that defenses have been taking away deep passes for Mahomes and daring him to throw short, so he has smartly taken what is available and is back in the Super Bowl with a bunch of no name receivers
    Imagine Mahomes with Higgins, Chase, and Boyd. Or even Metcalf and Lockett. If Toney can stay healthy, he might be the answer. And JuJu is still a decent slot guy. But to get back to the Super Bowl after losing maybe the most dangerous WR in the league and not really have that top tier guy. I can't imagine anyone piling on Mahomes if he doesn't get this one.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Imagine Mahomes with Higgins, Chase, and Boyd. Or even Metcalf and Lockett. If Toney can stay healthy, he might be the answer. And JuJu is still a decent slot guy. But to get back to the Super Bowl after losing maybe the most dangerous WR in the league and not really have that top tier guy. I can't imagine anyone piling on Mahomes if he doesn't get this one.
    Indeed no one will be piling on but for the first time he will face questions

-In 2019 he was outplayed by Jimmy for 3 quarters. Even threw an INT in the 4th Q.
    - 2021 it was the offensive line.
    - 2023 it's gonna be lack of weapons?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Eagles won't be repeating anytime soon. That would mean Mahomes isn't losing to perennial Champions.

Chiefs could very well Win Sunday and/or Mahomes could finally have a strong showing in the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-10-2023 at 03:27 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Eagles have an excellent defense, and he just won the MVP. What questions will he be facing? You're reading some dumb bull

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Eagles have an excellent defense, and he just won the MVP. What questions will he be facing? You're reading some dumb bull
    He seems untouchable to you. Mahomes has never even won a Playoff game on the road

GOAT player
    Dynasty team

Let's first see the result Sunday

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He seems untouchable to you. Mahomes has never even won a Playoff game on the road

GOAT player
    Dynasty team

I said neither of these. He's obviously one of the best qbs in the NFL, and the main reason they are in the Super Bowl. It won't be all on him if they lose. Claiming a 27 year old qb's "legacy" will be defined by this game is utterly re ed.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Chiefs 24
    Eagles 17

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

GOAT player
    Dynasty team

LMAO. He's only played one playoff game on the road. That speaks to how damn good he is. Here we are with him losing a top five (maybe top 1) WR in the league and he's in the SB again. He's been in the AFC Championship game five years in a row.

Love him or hate him but objectively, he's the best in the NFL. Who would you rather have?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    LMAO. He's only played one playoff game on the road. That speaks to how damn good he is. Here we are with him losing a top five (maybe top 1) WR in the league and he's in the SB again. He's been in the AFC Championship game five years in a row.

Love him or hate him but objectively, he's the best in the NFL. Who would you rather have?
    I have no issue with him being considered the model today. I would pump brakes on all time status for him and the Chiefs. Greatness requires more than 1.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10863799[/URL]]I have no issue with him being considered the model today. I would pump brakes on all time status for him and the Chiefs. Greatness requires more than 1.
    Again Rodgers is an all time great. He’s just got one. I expect Mahomes to get at least one more. But just watching him, he’s in GOAT conversation. And I’m certainly not a homer. He’s just that good.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Again Rodgers is an all time great. He’s just got one. I expect Mahomes to get at least one more. But just watching him, he’s in GOAT conversation. And I’m certainly not a homer. He’s just that good.
    Marino has none and he is.

Thread Information