Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Worst sports league of any era if we’re being honest. If you go 2 weeks without watching you won’t recognize 2/3rds of the rosters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst sports league of any era if we’re being honest. If you go 2 weeks without watching you won’t recognize 2/3rds of the rosters
    It's only worth watching during the playoffs tbh

Plus with the load management, regular season is a bit boring
    Last edited by lefty; 02-16-2023 at 01:54 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It's only worth watching during the playoffs tbh
    Starting in the 2nd Round

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting in the 2nd Round
    yep true

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det maricopium doe when these fools are bounced in the second round yet again. Wonder if culburn is still young enough to roll barrels.

Rumor is they're trying to get Melo too. In the spirit of Maricopa AZ being the prime destination for those who are washed up, it makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On paper the Suns look good

Losing Bridges suck though, he was playing great on both ends of the court

Chris Paul is a big ?
    He will either choke or pull a hammy

Booker will get double teamed, eventually

idk man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets and healthy Clippers are still superior imo. Could also see the Dubs and Grizz giving them trouble with their young legs.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when is this got going to play? Suns could have used him against the Clippers tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron started this , but at least he delivered championships to every place he signed.

What have guys like Durant, Irving, Harden done other than act like divas on the teams they were on and then demand to be traded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What have guys like Durant, Irving, Harden done other than act like divas on the teams they were on and then demand to be traded.
    Part of what makes it so comical / sickening combo.

Pizza did at least give the Nets a snowballs chance in 2021.

But he fell short and the other two are also massive gots.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    D.Rose blew out his leg for this

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron started this , but at least he delivered championships to every place he signed.

superteams existed before Lebron, nostalgia smh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dirk > Durant
    JJ > James in the post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant in the way Durant, Irving, and Harden have all handled their time in Brooklyn. Irving also with Boston/Cleveland. Harden - Houston.

At least some of those other superteams have won. So probably not fair to compare LeBron to them anyway.
    Last edited by timtonymanu; 02-18-2023 at 02:59 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant in the way Durant, Irving, and Harden have all handled their time in Brooklyn. Irving also with Boston/Cleveland. Harden - Houston.

At least some of those other superteams have won. So probably not fair to compare LeBron to them anyway.
    True true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...uests-good-nba

Durant thinks the trade demands are helping the league because it brings more attention. By the same logic, Bryn Forbes is helping the league by beating his ex gf because there are way more tweets and eyes on the league now. I’m just not sure id Durant really thinks any attention is good attention.

As for Irving, being happy is all it takes when his beef is about his anti vax stance that the nets had no control over (it was a city mandate where the nets were bending over backwards to satisfy him), and the backlash he got when he endorsed an anti-Semitic film. He doesn’t appear to understand that he is responsible for his actions and that there are consequences for what he did. Whether he worked hard on his craft does not have anything to do with the organizations support of all of his off court decisions.

todays nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No comparison at all with Lebron playing out his contracts and then leading Miami, Cleveland2 and Disney to a Chip.
    Could be said he went along with the AD forced scam from New Orleans to LA. Otherwise Lebron straight up balled for Cleveland and Miami before bailing. Owed them NOTHING.

NO comparison to Irving, Harden and Pizza forcing trades.

For that matter i question whether Acnes *playing out his contract* in OKC wasn't a pre arranged scam to become a Golden got. Complete with implications that Donkey Green called him begging after the Cavs waxed their overated asses in 2016. Which btw sure looked tanky the way OKC laid down after a 3-1 lead.

Irving and Harden not only did nothing for their teams they left them screwed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rooting against Phoenix now 10/10.

Altho please do not put us in a position of Phoenix vs Golden gots to advance.

No winners there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...uests-good-nba

Durant thinks the trade demands are helping the league because it brings more attention. By the same logic, Bryn Forbes is helping the league by beating his ex gf because there are way more tweets and eyes on the league now. I’m just not sure id Durant really thinks any attention is good attention.

As for Irving, being happy is all it takes when his beef is about his anti vax stance that the nets had no control over (it was a city mandate where the nets were bending over backwards to satisfy him), and the backlash he got when he endorsed an anti-Semitic film. He doesn’t appear to understand that he is responsible for his actions and that there are consequences for what he did. Whether he worked hard on his craft does not have anything to do with the organizations support of all of his off court decisions.

todays nba.
    I need to watch that anti-semitic film
    what is it called?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to watch that anti-semitic film
    what is it called?
    Trying to delay the inevitable of todays nba.

Thread Information