My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And boom goes the dynamite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kept Ayton as well...

They got a nasty 4 man combo that's for damn sure.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    In 10 years sports media will try and sell us he was one of the greatest

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beta doing beta things. One of the biggest pussies in the nba history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , i'm gonna be forced to root for lakers and warriors against suns. Easily the least likable team right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn the rich got richer and Beta gets to shine next to 3 others again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Ben Simmons

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Gotdamn I am on brick. Those Nets picks Houston got for Harden

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gonna be even more hilarious when Luka beats dat ass again

-Owns Booker
    -Owns Ayton
    -6-3 career record vs Durant (including beating the Warriors)
    -CP3 career choker
    -That PHX bench

Mavs in 6 easy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In all honesty the Nuggets still have the most complete team in the West. Phoenix fully healthy (lol) is theoretically second best.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Agree.

Nuggz even match up well defensively against a Suns projected starting five. Gordon is a solid defender for Durant. No one's going to stop KD, but at least Gordon is big, young, and athletic and actually tries on defense. A combo of KCP and Brown on Book. And while Jokic prolly won't defend Ayton great, at least you know he'll give back on Ayton at the other end.

Meanwhile, Suns primary wing defenders are who... Torrey Craig and Landry Shamet lol?

I still like Denver in the West, barring injuries. Guys like KD or Steph or Luka could go nuclear for a series and upset them. But my betting money would be on Denver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what other offers for Pizza were made?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , i'm gonna be forced to root for lakers and warriors against suns. Easily the least likable team right now.
    There would be no winners in that scenario.

Rooting for the Warriors and Lakers? That is sacreligious.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotdamn I am on brick. Those Nets picks Houston got for Harden
    LOL that 24 pick is going to be gold. Brooklyn ain't gonna win with Bridges as its best player and only the taxpayer MLE to offer this summer to free agents. That 26 pick should be nice too and guessing by 25 the Rockets are going to be better than the Nets and thus able to use the pick swap too. Rockets definitely a big winner in this trade deadline.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Another product of the Lebron era. He started this . Durant simply followed the blueprint.

It will be a good day, when Lebron, Durant, Paul and whoever's left from that generation is out of the league.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Player empowerment isn't going away, even after LeBron and his contemporaries retire. Kyrie, Ben Simmons, Harden did the same thing. And that's after Dwight Howard, Anthony Davis, Kawhi among others also strong-armed their teams. Superstar players will continue to control the terms of their playing careers.

What the owners should try to do to gain back some leverage and control is negotiate a contract dissolution clause in the next CBA that stipulates when a player demands a trade, the remainder of his contract will become void and his next team retains no Bird rights, meaning he can no longer get a Supermax deal over the next couple years.

NBA money is so big now that it won't completely stop trade demands. But there does need to be some tangible consequences to players like Durant and Kyrie and Harden when they act like es.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Rich black-americans greatest fear

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Player empowerment isn't going away, even after LeBron and his contemporaries retire. Kyrie, Ben Simmons, Harden did the same thing. And that's after Dwight Howard, Anthony Davis, Kawhi among others also strong-armed their teams. Superstar players will continue to control the terms of their playing careers.

What the owners should try to do to gain back some leverage and control is negotiate a contract dissolution clause in the next CBA that stipulates when a player demands a trade, the remainder of his contract will become void and his next team retains no Bird rights, meaning he can no longer get a Supermax deal over the next couple years.

NBA money is so big now that it won't completely stop trade demands. But there does need to be some tangible consequences to players like Durant and Kyrie and Harden when they act like es.
    Players should have control over their careers, especially black players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree.

Nuggz even match up well defensively against a Suns projected starting five. Gordon is a solid defender for Durant. No one's going to stop KD, but at least Gordon is big, young, and athletic and actually tries on defense. A combo of KCP and Brown on Book. And while Jokic prolly won't defend Ayton great, at least you know he'll give back on Ayton at the other end.

Meanwhile, Suns primary wing defenders are who... Torrey Craig and Landry Shamet lol?

I still like Denver in the West, barring injuries. Guys like KD or Steph or Luka could go nuclear for a series and upset them. But my betting money would be on Denver.
    The Lakers are gonna scratch their way into the playoffs and play Denver in the first round, watch

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Another product of the Lebron era. He started this . Durant simply followed the blueprint.

It will be a good day, when Lebron, Durant, Paul and whoever's left from that generation is out of the league.
    But Durbeta actually had the audacity to criticize LeBron when he started jumping around. Now look at him, on his 4th franchise with a few more years to bounce around, ring chase and add to the tally.

I wonder if he is even happy going to the Suns. I mean they didn't win 73 games.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers are gonna scratch their way into the playoffs and play Denver in the first round, watch
    Hope so, don't need New Orleans getting a lottery pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Earvin Johnson started it

The Ainge Celtics did it before Lebron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope so, don't need New Orleans getting a lottery pick.
    I'm just here for the fireworks if beloved Jokic gets pwned by AD again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T Ross on his way to PHX post buyout.

Thread Information