My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You stupid idiots. You don't seem to think A.J. Brown didn't have any impact on the Eagles success?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Thinking you are being the smart one here.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    people who still think WRs are luxury "shiny hood ornaments" are just ignoring reality

any argument that relies on an outlier like "but look what mahomes did" is dead on arrival

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    people who still think WRs are luxury "shiny hood ornaments" are just ignoring reality

any argument that relies on an outlier like "but look what mahomes did" is dead on arrival
    But look at what Mahomes did.

Call me crazy but I would pull a Tyreek with Kelce too. Travis is what, 33? Time to cash in on him. As long as Mahomes and Reid are there, the offense will be fine. Get some picks and try to build a top 10 defense. Mahomes + a top 10 defense > Mahomes + Kelce.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    But look at what Mahomes did.

Call me crazy but I would pull a Tyreek with Kelce too. Travis is what, 33? Time to cash in on him. As long as Mahomes and Reid are there, the offense will be fine. Get some picks and try to build a top 10 defense. Mahomes + a top 10 defense > Mahomes + Kelce.
    yeah but a general team building recipe that starts with "ok so you need a mahomes tier qb" is a fools errand. jalen hurts cant do what mahomes does. joe burrow cant do what mahomes does. josh allen cant even do what mahomes does.

its like telling an NBA team to just go get a lebron and build around him

Thread Information