My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wtf. He's like awesome. But you guys don't even acknowledge him much.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The true GOAT of the NFL

Joined the Raiders and immediately outclassed Tim Brown

Post Count
    OP bringing out old pro player stories like Avante. I suspect an evil possession.

Out evil spirit of Avante, out! The power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    OP bringing out old pro player stories like Avante. I suspect an evil possession.

Out evil spirit of Avante, out! The power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you!
    He was doing it as a response to an argument he was having with DAF86 in the SB thread tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The true GOAT of the NFL

Joined the Raiders and immediately outclassed Tim Brown

Honestly tho, I've still never seen anyone like Rice.

Dissapointed me as a Raider in that SBowl. Otherwise was very producting as a Rayder.

Had key drops in Superbowl vs Bucs, one resulting in an *INT* that was really WR error by Rice.

So dude continued to play on winners even after his 49ers.

Interestingly was part of the Raider team that got jobbed by the Cuck Rule, i mean Tuck Rule that Mr. Giselle was gifted and began his career as Refs main ass plant.

Post Count
    He was doing it as a response to an argument he was having with DAF86 in the SB thread tbh.
    So that led to threads on Jerry Rice, Michah Parsons, and AJBrown?

I was keeping up with that thread so you believe what you want to believe but I suspect an evil Avante possession.

Just wait for the 100 yard dash times coming up soon or story about “unknowingly” being with an underaged pros ute in the Philippines .

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    SpursforSix forgot to take his meds and got into a rabbit hole.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dissapointed me as a Raider in that SBowl. Otherwise was very producting as a Rayder.

Had key drops in Superbowl vs Bucs, one resulting in an *INT* that was really WR error by Rice.

So dude continued to play on winners even after his 49ers.

Interestingly was part of the Raider team that got jobbed by the Cuck Rule, i mean Tuck Rule that Mr. Giselle was gifted and began his career as Refs main ass plant.
    Good call

Jerry was 39 when he joined the Raiders so some old age rust but I did notice a dip after the knee injury and then busted knee cap injuries.

Post Count
    SfS right now is in serious need of an old priest and a young priest.

Dat Avante possession is not going to be fixed by meds nor rabbit holes.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn, that doesn't sound like me.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Better than Tam Brody

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    When Rice joined the Raiders, he and Brown were basically neck and neck in production. Brown had slight edges in catches/yards in regular season.

In year 2 when they made the superbowl, Rice was the clear alpha. we remember that duo as the 2 old guys still getting it done, but then you realize that Rice was actually 4 years older than Brown

such a unique player. i cant even think of a comp to Rice. such a YAC monster for a guy without incredible athletic measurables. just had an innate feel for the game. only other guy i can think of who can be a menace to take down, or consistently wins deep without being a track burner type is like... davante adams

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Good man Rice started slow but took over

Jerry Rice is the BEST

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    When Rice joined the Raiders, he and Brown were basically neck and neck in production. Brown had slight edges in catches/yards in regular season.

In year 2 when they made the superbowl, Rice was the clear alpha. we remember that duo as the 2 old guys still getting it done, but then you realize that Rice was actually 4 years older than Brown

such a unique player. i cant even think of a comp to Rice. such a YAC monster for a guy without incredible athletic measurables. just had an innate feel for the game. only other guy i can think of who can be a menace to take down, or consistently wins deep without being a track burner type is like... davante adams
    And he did it in a non hurry up/spread offense era

Thread Information