Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden s still my #1 choice to get exterminated.

2. Durbetta bandwaggon Sons
    Hopefully the Warriors go down with not having HCA for the whole entire playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers most en led. LBJ is LBJ NON GOAT and Davis is all time NBA quitter for what he did in sitting out for Pelicans and demanding a trade. Plus they have a coach named HAM that acts like is accomplished like Pop or Jackson. Go Memphis

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. Boston
    2. Clippers

Though Boston for sure. Anyone else it wouldn't matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Boston
    2. Clippers

Though Boston for sure. Anyone else it wouldn't matter.
    no surprise here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns due to how y they are now that they got tarantula with the Grizzlies right behind them tbh due to their obnoxious fans.
    1. Suns. I can't stand anybody on the team now

3. GS. They have my respect but I don't want them tying the Spurs
    Easily the Suns

Paul & Durant getting their 1st Rings under these cir stances is worst scenario
    Tier 1: Warriors,
    I'm cool with anybody but the Warriors winning it all. They are an insufferable bunch and I hate their style of play. They have ruined the league in the sense because they spawned a bunch of copycats. The sooner they lose the sooner the league slowly transitions away from trying to mimic their style of play.
    We're off to a good start.
    Good to see the healthy amount of Warrior hate on board.

Another not subtle cheap play by Donkey with the game on the line vs Sac Game 1. Thankfully it did not impact outcome.

Sons appear to be running #2 on boards Most Wanted Ousted. Russel Westbrook in the clutch on O and D. Who knew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/36201338

You guys check out what Donkey Coward does at the begining of the clip, when the Dubs shoot for the attempt to win. Watch the rebound how Donkey
    1. Locks his arm around Sabonis leg and pushes backwards with his feet forcing Sabonis down. A wrestling move.
    2. Now watch what he does to keep Sabonis on the floor.

No call of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here it tis:

NBA Fan Calls Out Draymond Green For Dirty Move That Prevented Domantas Sabonis From Playing In Clutch Time (msn.com)

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can say I'm biased, but I don't enjoy how they brought the 3-point chuck ball fest into the league that's what I was referring to as a copycat league with the rest of the league trying to copy their style. Yes, you are right they have great passing when it comes to getting open, but I hate the 3-point shot. Don't enjoy seeing how they are able to win a ton of games over the year playing like and are suddenly able to comeback within 5 minutes from a 20–25-point deficit due to Curry and Klay jacking up a bunch of 3's.

I'm realistic though to know that it's never going away but I do think we have reached an extreme peak with 3-point attempts and that when the Warriors are no longer contenders it will go down to a happy medium.
    I agree with everything you said

I probably won't watch the NBA again until it goes back to the glory days of Stern (not my favorite guy, he rigged some games and all, but at least he kept a lid on the neo-progressive like ads on jerseys, 498637 different jerseys per team and home stadiums getting painted different colors every other home game crap like today... also the norm should always be home whites and away colors, don't know why the league under Silver has completely opened Pandora's box like that)...

I miss the 90s-Jordan era basketball, Nets-Spurs 2003 / Pistons-Spurs 2004-2005 style basketball. To me that's really what basketball is all about. Points at a premium, cheap ticky-tack stuff not usually called by refs, defense is king, everyone on both sides fighting for every loose ball, and the objective on offense is to get to the rim and only shoot threes as a last resort or if wiiiiiide open.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS -

never have i hated a team more - well other than the kobe/shaq gots -

but i hate the warriors so much that earlier this season i forced myself to watch a clippers/warriors game and absolutely hated that either one of those teams was going to win that particular game -

i was dumbfounded as to who i should actually root for /who did i actually hate more -

welp - i ended up - deciding that if FORCED TO CHOOSE AT GUNPOINT -

i guess the traitor re kawhitter was LESS hated than the gs gots -

i now also hate the NEW warrior players just as much as the asshole 3 pt chuckers and the asshole dirty donkey kunt -

just so much to hate on that piece of team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with everything you said

I probably won't watch the NBA again until it goes back to the glory days of Stern (not my favorite guy, he rigged some games and all, but at least he kept a lid on the neo-progressive like ads on jerseys, 498637 different jerseys per team and home stadiums getting painted different colors every other home game crap like today... also the norm should always be home whites and away colors, don't know why the league under Silver has completely opened Pandora's box like that)...

I miss the 90s-Jordan era basketball, Nets-Spurs 2003 / Pistons-Spurs 2004-2005 style basketball. To me that's really what basketball is all about. Points at a premium, cheap ticky-tack stuff not usually called by refs, defense is king, everyone on both sides fighting for every loose ball, and the objective on offense is to get to the rim and only shoot threes as a last resort or if wiiiiiide open.
    Agreed I always enjoyed great defense over offense. You can't measure the true greatness of a player until he faces a great defense and then you get to see from a compe ive standpoint of what he's made of. I also felt when defenses were allowed to be stronger it forced guys to be more compe ive and work harder because if they didn't, they would get embarrassed by having a terrible offensive game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS -

never have i hated a team more - well other than the kobe/shaq gots -

but i hate the warriors so much that earlier this season i forced myself to watch a clippers/warriors game and absolutely hated that either one of those teams was going to win that particular game -

i was dumbfounded as to who i should actually root for /who did i actually hate more -

welp - i ended up - deciding that if FORCED TO CHOOSE AT GUNPOINT -

i guess the traitor re kawhitter was LESS hated than the gs gots -

i now also hate the NEW warrior players just as much as the asshole 3 pt chuckers and the asshole dirty donkey kunt -

just so much to hate on that piece of team

Agreed I feel the same way. I will never respect Kawhi as a person for what he did to the Spurs but my hatred of him is over. He's a great player but he's high maintenance and drives even Clipper fans nuts with his load management. Sure, he might get lucky and cough up 1 le with the clippers, but he will then be useless for the next 4 years just like he was after he left Toronto. As weird as it sounds, I'm glad he's not on the Spurs because his high maintenance act would drive me nuts granted, I do wish the Spurs got more in return for him than what they did due to him sabotaging his value.

Warriors on the other hand are just so much more hateable in the grand scheme of things when it comes to basketball. They are just a toxic en y with the 3-point chucking they have brought to basketball combined with their arrogance, showboating, dirty play from Draymond and Kerr's constant ing at the refs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed I always enjoyed great defense over offense. You can't measure the true greatness of a player until he faces a great defense and then you get to see from a compe ive standpoint of what he's made of. I also felt when defenses were allowed to be stronger it forced guys to be more compe ive and work harder because if they didn't, they would get embarrassed by having a terrible offensive game.
    Yeah. That's why I have zero respect for Stefanie Carry, Durdominoes and to an extent Lebeta as well

Back in the day you didn't bandwagon a superteam early in your career or "recruit" rival superstars across the league to come and form a super team. MJ won 6 les with Pippen in the 90s but he didn't go telling Barkley and David Robinson to join the Bulls because ya, know, Chicago was a little weak up front. Toni Kukoc was more Matt Bonner than Luka Doncic.

If you're a HOFer that didn't win a ring in your day, after 15+ years on the same team, because ya know, other guys like MJ, the Auburn Hills Michigan Bad Boys, Lakers and Celtics and Hakeem were hogging all the les... You didn't go join a super team in the prime of your career... You waited until the very tail end of it and then joined on as a role player. Guys like Barkley and Malone did that at the end of their career which is fine because their teams were ready to move on anyway. It didn't get them a ring anyway. Pippen sort of bandwagoned at the end too to try and get a 7th but no dice. The only one that had any luck at all was Gary Payton on his THIRD bandwagon team in three years and then he wisely called it a career. But he was coming off the bench for crying out loud in Miami.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. That's why I have zero respect for Stefanie Carry, Durdominoes and to an extent Lebeta as well

Back in the day you didn't bandwagon a superteam early in your career or "recruit" rival superstars across the league to come and form a super team. MJ won 6 les with Pippen in the 90s but he didn't go telling Barkley and David Robinson to join the Bulls because ya, know, Chicago was a little weak up front. Toni Kukoc was more Matt Bonner than Luka Doncic.

If you're a HOFer that didn't win a ring in your day, after 15+ years on the same team, because ya know, other guys like MJ, the Auburn Hills Michigan Bad Boys, Lakers and Celtics and Hakeem were hogging all the les... You didn't go join a super team in the prime of your career... You waited until the very tail end of it and then joined on as a role player. Guys like Barkley and Malone did that at the end of their career which is fine because their teams were ready to move on anyway. It didn't get them a ring anyway. Pippen sort of bandwagoned at the end too to try and get a 7th but no dice. The only one that had any luck at all was Gary Payton on his THIRD bandwagon team in three years and then he wisely called it a career. But he was coming off the bench for crying out loud in Miami.
    I grew up in NC during the 90's so I got to see a lot of Charlotte Hornet games. The reason why I bring this up is I got to watch Steph Curry's father Dell Curry a lot. Dell was a great 3-point shooter just like Steph, but he didn't have the ball handling skills Steph had. That to me is the biggest thing that separates Steph from his father is his ball handling. One thing about Dell I remember despite being a good sixth man he always choked under pressure in big games much like Matt Bonner would do up until 2014. Dell was soft and would play scared and disappear in the playoffs whenever playing the Knicks and the Bulls. Both of those team's physicality would take him out of his game and he would choke in the playoffs.

Steph, I believe is also a soft like his father but lucked out to a large degree with the rule changes. I do believe Steph would still be a legit all-star player on the level of a Ray Allen under the old rules, but the new rules enhanced his game and made him an MVP level player. Under the old rules you would be seeing Steph have more embarrassing playoff moments like he did in 2016 against the Cavs.

The Super team stuff is disgraceful. Durant joining up with the Warriors would have been equivalent to Duncan deciding to join up with the Lakers after the summer of '02. I will never get Durant wanting to join a team he nearly beat in 7 games. With the right team he could beat the Warriors but took the easy way out because he's a made player. To this day I still shake my head especially him joining the Warriors after Draymond said to his face, they didn't need him. I will always look at Durant as a profoundly stupid guy. Hopefully with new CBA we'll see an end to this Super Team era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I grew up in NC during the 90's so I got to see a lot of Charlotte Hornet games. The reason why I bring this up is I got to watch Steph Curry's father Dell Curry a lot. Dell was a great 3-point shooter just like Steph, but he didn't have the ball handling skills Steph had. That to me is the biggest thing that separates Steph from his father is his ball handling. One thing about Dell I remember despite being a good sixth man he always choked under pressure in big games much like Matt Bonner would do up until 2014. Dell was soft and would play scared and disappear in the playoffs whenever playing the Knicks and the Bulls. Both of those team's physicality would take him out of his game and he would choke in the playoffs.

Steph, I believe is also a soft like his father but lucked out to a large degree with the rule changes. I do believe Steph would still be a legit all-star player on the level of a Ray Allen under the old rules, but the new rules enhanced his game and made him an MVP level player. Under the old rules you would be seeing Steph have more embarrassing playoff moments like he did in 2016 against the Cavs.

The Super team stuff is disgraceful. Durant joining up with the Warriors would have been equivalent to Duncan deciding to join up with the Lakers after the summer of '02. I will never get Durant wanting to join a team he nearly beat in 7 games. With the right team he could beat the Warriors but took the easy way out because he's a made player. To this day I still shake my head especially him joining the Warriors after Draymond said to his face, they didn't need him. I will always look at Durant as a profoundly stupid guy. Hopefully with new CBA we'll see an end to this Super Team era.
    Klay Thompson is more like Ray Allen than Steph though. Steph would be, idk, Chris Jackson ie Mahmoud Abdur-Rauf in last generation's NBA.

The new CBA.. yeah. I don't see the NBA getting better before it gets worse. They need to put all the devils back in Pandora's box first, which I don't see Silver doing because jews and $$$$$$. The ads on jerseys. The deregulated team jersey rules and rules on teams keeping essentially the same home court design throughout a season. The foul rules. The only thing that changed positive recently is that guys like Trae Young and James Harden can't just chuck their body into a guy and get 3 free throws every time. Other than that it's a ty product... What's that, Golden State scored 157 ing points in a 4 quarter, 48 minute basketball game? ....nope, today's NBA, it to

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed I feel the same way. I will never respect Kawhi as a person for what he did to the Spurs but my hatred of him is over. He's a great player but he's high maintenance and drives even Clipper fans nuts with his load management. Sure, he might get lucky and cough up 1 le with the clippers, but he will then be useless for the next 4 years just like he was after he left Toronto. As weird as it sounds, I'm glad he's not on the Spurs because his high maintenance act would drive me nuts granted, I do wish the Spurs got more in return for him than what they did due to him sabotaging his value.

Warriors on the other hand are just so much more hateable in the grand scheme of things when it comes to basketball. They are just a toxic en y with the 3-point chucking they have brought to basketball combined with their arrogance, showboating, dirty play from Draymond and Kerr's constant ing at the refs.
    dont get me wrong- i still hate kawhitter -

but there are no words that would justify how much more i hate GS

even poole- holee - i am actually glad draymond -slapped that flopping kunt

lol

these kunts just watching curry get some phantom calls again tonite

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont get me wrong- i still hate kawhitter -

but there are no words that would justify how much more i hate GS

even poole- holee - i am actually glad draymond -slapped that flopping kunt

lol

these kunts just watching curry get some phantom calls again tonite
    Watching them gets my blood pressure so high lol I don't even watch them live anymore. I have YouTube tv and it automatically tapes games for me. If the Warriors lose I rewatch the game later to enjoy it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching them gets my blood pressure so high lol I don't even watch them live anymore. I have YouTube tv and it automatically tapes games for me. If the Warriors lose I rewatch the game later to enjoy it.

lol

yeah i do that during the reg season

but this series looks waaay fun to watch and the pace is awesome- hoping the young kings wear out these pussies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All teams in the West except for the Nuggets and kings, tbh. Lakers are probably the next most likeable team after Denver and sacto for me. That says a lot.

I probably still hate the Clippers the most. Nephew and the Morris bro.

Don’t care about the East but want Milwaukee/Boston to win it all. Boston just to troll Laker fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the norm should always be home whites and away colors
    Isn't the NFL the opposite? Home color, white away? I prefer that because white is more boring and I like seeing my team wearing its signature colors at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't the NFL the opposite? Home color, white away? I prefer that because white is more boring and I like seeing my team wearing its signature colors at home.
    Yeah, that's kind of unique to the NFL.

The NBA up until Silver opened Pandora's box, was always about home whites and away colors, usually about 75 out of 82 games per year throughout the Stern era, and occasionally you'd have alternate jerseys about 7 games per team per year where they'd wear something retro or colorful at home (like the Silver Saturday Spurs era, and for a couple years in 2011/2013 they wore the Dallas Chaparrals red jerseys which I didn't like but it was only 3-4 games in the regular season) but only several games per year. The "Los Spurs-" Noche Latina March games for a week or two, etc. Those were all fine temporary additives to e up the regular season, and they weren't abused.

But to make it the norm and not the exception (i.e. including the playoffs -- in the Stern era, no more than 1 alternate jersey was allowed in the playoffs, and they had to match the current team colors and logo and font scheme -- best example was the Lakers and their home whites on Sundays rather than home yellows, and the Suns orange jerseys which were wearable both at home and on the road), and Silver putting stupid ads on jerseys just ruined the aesthetics of the game beyond repair.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The NFL changed the uni/helmet options for the upcoming season, didn't they?

I don't mind it, I mean it's for $$ and marketing purposes solely. Though some of the City Connect jerseys are horrid and to add on some court re-designs are harsh. I am not a huge fan of the Sunday Whites the Lakers are using this season, I get the throwback honor and such, but I would have used the darker blues they wore earlier in the 00's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer home teams to wear home jerseys and roard teams their road ones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors, Lakers, Suns. In no particular order.

After that it's probably the Clips, the Hawks, Nuggets and Grizzlies. Probably pulling for a Kings-Celtics final.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kings Bucks would be my preferred Finals.

East anyone but Celtics.

Just cannot take another giveaway pussout should it come down to them and the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Will pay anyone who smuggles in cowbells to Games 3 and 4 at Golden got arena.

The Golden State Warriors Plan To Crack Down On Rowdy Sacramento Kings Fans And Are Enforcing A Hilarious Rule (msn.com)

Thread Information