Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Earlyl start, can access as the seedings are set.

I can already say
    1. Golden gots.
    2. Phoenix collusion
    3. Celtics

Warriors remain my top pick, having essentially ruined the Finals 3 of the last 6 years.
    Phoenix self-explanatory with Durbetta. Also don't like CP0 and BookerDashian has become very unlikeable too for me.

Celtics after last years 3-2 lead becoming complete puss out I'm done with them. See nothing to think they have changed a bit from the games I've seen this season. Tatum yet another Kobme idolist with no concept of team ball.

Dallas while i do not want to see selfish Flat Earther get rewarded, I like watching Doncic too much to hate on the Mavs. Also don't hate Cuban since he is one of the few high profile to speak out against the Secur y Exchange Commissions corruptness and their 100 scam lawsuit vs Ripple / XRP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns
    Lakers
    Mavs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sprs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs ain't making play-off, just like lakers.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between Leonard, Morris, Westbrook, Gordon, and George it's easily the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers missing the playoffs at full health would be pleasureful. Also, a CP3 choke job would be nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns due to how y they are now that they got tarantula with the Grizzlies right behind them tbh due to their obnoxious fans.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Durbeta's Sons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"It's pressure because I'm one of the best players to ever play the game," Durant said in his introductory press conference. "So, everytime I step on the floor people are going to expect me to do great things, for the team I'm on to do great things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between Leonard, Morris, Westbrook, Gordon, and George it's easily the Clippers.
    I hope they first knock off the Lakers with Westbrook having a big series then lose the next one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Suns. I can't stand anybody on the team now
    2. Grizz. They talk way too much for a crap second round team. They're like the Patrick Beverly of the NBA
    3. GS. They have my respect but I don't want them tying the Spurs
    4. Nuggets. A 3 time NBA loser MVP is a stain on Today's NBA and I want it in the record books that only losers are rewarded for MVPS going forward. It's like what they did for Nash only worse bc instead of doubling down on their mistake they tripled down. he might win it again next year too and be the first 4 straight time MVP. I changed my mind lol it's the Nuggets for me if Jokic wins the MVP as the team I want out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nuggets. I am so ing tired of these nerd s insisting that this defensive liability mother er is the best player in the NBA. No he's not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they first knock off the Lakers with Westbrook having a big series then lose the next one.
    Knock the Lakers off from what? They'll be lucky to make the play in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pat Bev gets a permanent beer buy from me over his standing up to the Golden gots, particularly Stephie Curry and Durbeta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check who pushes who and yet both get ejected. Pat Bev for what?!!

Pathetic got Ed Malloy the Warriors personal ref rigger.
    Mark Jackson the Warrior Sniffer joining in on the farce.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 02-22-2023 at 07:01 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Easily the Suns

Paul & Durant getting their 1st Rings under these cir stances is worst scenario

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nuggets. I am so ing tired of these nerd s insisting that this defensive liability mother er is the best player in the NBA. No he's not.
    Magic didn’t deserve any of his MVPs either because he was also a defensive liability

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Probably Warriors, Sixers, Clippers the most. But really, most NBA teams aren’t really likable these days.

The only team I do kind of like, aside from my own team which continues to suck, is probably Denver because I’m a Joker fan and they haven’t won yet, like ever. Joker doesn’t really talk , aside from the Morris thing. In general, keeps to himself, doesn’t really care about individual stats, still balls out, and tries to win with good team basketball. So it’d be cool to see him and the Nuggz win.

Other teams... I don’t necessarily dislike this version of the Celtics and if the same players played for a different organization I’d maybe even like them. But I was born hating Celtics green. I’m cool with Miami but I rarely even think about them because they aren’t too memorable. Playoff Jimmy Buckets I mess with tho. I’m ok with teams like Dallas and Memphis because I like their star players, but I don’t really care one way or another about the success of their teams.

Everyone else, kick rocks for all I care.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

I think he is the best player in the NBA.

First, the impact of individual man defense has been all but wiped out in the league. Not just by rules but with style of play, with improved perimeter skills by big men in general, and the fact most teams switch everything now. The best lockdown defenders today could play perfect defense on guys like Steph, Durant, Luka, etc. and still get lit up for 40 on 70% shooting. The game constantly evolves and individual man defense matters less and less in today’s game, even in the playoffs. It’s not unimportant, just less important. Team defense, communicating, rotating, and recovery to the three point line are all more important than individual man defense.

Also, it’s already been proven by several basketball “nerds” in research and articles that Jokic’s defense is not the liability some basketball critics like to pretend and claim it is. And it hasn’t been for a couple seasons now. He’ll never be an elite defender, certainly not an elite shot blocking and shot altering defender that great big man defenders traditionally are. But he’s nowhere near as bad as some continue to suggest.

His impact shows up at both ends. His team +/- when he’s on and off the court is mind blowing, especially when you compare to other superstars and MVP candidates. It really is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joker is awesome, my favorite player

I like Kyrie too ; yes he s a weirdo and a cancer, but man he is a baller and he is clutch AF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs and Clippers are really the only teams I don't wanna see win. Might need to add the Grizz to that list since their players and fans talk a lot of for a team thats never done anything. Suns have some unlikable players but their fanbase has suffered long enough imo. Hate Flat-Earther but I'm otherwise cool with the Mavs these days. Rest of the teams I'm indifferent too for the most part; prolly gonna root for the Nuggets and Celtics to make the Finals.

Lakers making the play-in, let alone the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs and Clippers are really the only teams I don't wanna see win. Might need to add the Grizz to that list since their players and fans talk a lot of for a team thats never done anything. Suns have some unlikable players but their fanbase has suffered long enough imo. Hate Flat-Earther but I'm otherwise cool with the Mavs these days. Rest of the teams I'm indifferent too for the most part; prolly gonna root for the Nuggets and Celtics to make the Finals.

Lakers making the play-in, let alone the playoffs
    I think I'm rooting for a 2021 Finals rematch. Yeah after all the kicks to the nuts Suns fan has had I wouldn't mind seeing them win one. Even though it has been nearly 25 years I still remember when being a Spurs fan felt like that. And how can anyone not like Giannis? Still blown away by the closeout game he had to clinch the 2021 le. I like Tatum and Brown and most of the rest of the Celtics players but Boston fan can go die in a fire for the way they treated Bill Russell.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-25-2023 at 04:20 PM.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    And how can anyone not like Giannis?
    I'm not a fan of Giannis. Don't dislike the person. He's fine. I just don't like his game. His dominance is hugely based on his unique combination of size, length, and athleticism and how he uses those things to his advantage. I don't knock it. I just don't like it. I'm more of a fan of using skill and IQ to beat your opponent.

That doesn't mean Giannis isn't skilled at all or doesn't have good IQ. It's just that the physical gifts are the things that put him over the top to help make him one of the better and more productive players in the league. The comparison is Shaq with his body and use of physicality. And you understand why some people didn't like Shaq's game.

Giannis is all sorts of elbows and knees, galloping 20 feet in two strides, dunking without having to leave the floor, and still clearing defenders with a shoulder to create space. I don't like it.

It's like the difference between young Russell Westbrook and Steph Curry. Between those two styles, I prefer Curry 10 times out of 10 over Westbrook. And I prefer, for example, Joker over Giannis 10 times out of 10 as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tier 1: Warriors, Clippers, Craptors (I realize they're fringe and have no chance of doing damage).

Tier 2: Grizzlies, Mavericks.

4. Nuggets. A 3 time NBA loser MVP is a stain on Today's NBA and I want it in the record books that only losers are rewarded for MVPS going forward. It's like what they did for Nash only worse bc instead of doubling down on their mistake they tripled down. he might win it again next year too and be the first 4 straight time MVP. I changed my mind lol it's the Nuggets for me if Jokic wins the MVP as the team I want out
    At the classic casual, results without context take.

Jokic has maintained his historically great play in the playoffs and his team has won two series as clear underdogs, both of which came in his pre-early prime.

Unfortunately for them, they haven't had a chance the past two post seasons without Murray and the past one without Porter Jr.

Thread Information