Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to say sounds like his past, present and perhaps future antics need a thread to keep up.

Ja Morant to miss at least two games after displaying apparent gun in video (espn.com)

Besides his thugging noise, seems like the league has figured out his helter skelter jerky moves and while still very good, his effectiveness is dropping imo.
    Member when the Grizz last year had a substantially better record without him vs with.
    Is his future looking Westbricky?

With Brooks leading the NBA in techs, with Ja leading the way have the Grizz become a very low bro team? Some of Brooks techs looked super bogus. By that i mean Donkey Green level abuser but of course he doesn't get off Scott free like Donkey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bringing 9 of his gang to face 5 teenagers at the mall....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps Ja may not be all in on da gangsta life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like he may have been under the influence of alcohol last Saturday night. Unfortunately, when people are in that state, their behavior can be unpredictable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love watching Ja play but it’s wild to me that the Grizz reported he will be taking time away from the team “to atart the healing process”

LOL he is basically untouchable at this point.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Should be playing for the Nugglets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ja Warrant

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Ja Morant gets suspended for taking a video with a gun but the NBA celebrates this got at the allstar game and makes him a slam dunk contestant judge?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a future Laker. You will be cheering for him in 4-5 years lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ja don't be gettin the adjulation and respekt he seem to be cravin from at least one dancer.

Reportedly:

The gun, however, “absolutely terrified” Shotgun girls in the back room, claimed one dancer who wasn’t in the VIP room but heard complaints from her co-workers.
    “He pulled the white boy excuse card: ‘I’m just going through a lot right now, so I’m going to act [like] a fool and put other people’s lives at risk,’” she said.

Link
    Ja Morant went on strip club bender before flashing gun (nypost.com)

Will be interesting to see what Stern Jr. does or does not do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JA taking DM igballer handle, he now the real IGballer...

dunno why this clown prefers strip clubs to ooze in his pants and rub his face against another mans swet/sliver already on the dancers body.... why not go straight to the point, skip the stripper and suck the mans ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Ja Morant gets suspended for taking a video with a gun but the NBA celebrates this got at the allstar game and makes him a slam dunk contestant judge?

yesterday's NBA glorification

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he did it again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the gravity of gun violence now adays, the punishment should be severe this time. Owning a gun is not a crime, but playing around brandishing it like a toy is insane. Good bye Memphis Grizz and good bye to the NBA for next season minimum. He might have played his last game in the US. Just sayin................

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Me lose my touch?
    Never that
    If I did, ain't no problem to get the gat
    Where the true playas at?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

That's straight Dindu behavior

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

That's fair but context matters. Ja is "on probation"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And that's a bad ass ing gun

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is why racism and stereotypes endure. There’s a word that comes to mind immediately when you see that story, and it’s the most fitting word in the English language to describe him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, ive seen his dad at the games and how he carries himself...and well..im not shocked by Ja's character or behavior.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the gravity of gun violence now adays, the punishment should be severe this time. Owning a gun is not a crime, but playing around brandishing it like a toy is insane. Good bye Memphis Grizz and good bye to the NBA for next season minimum. He might have played his last game in the US. Just sayin................
    I think he will be back next season but will get suspended something like 16-20 games since he didn't learn his lesson the last time when got suspended for 8 games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is going to have a career arc very similar to Jr Rider. He's going to be given a ton of second chances until he's 30 and then he will be out of the league. He's a guy who cannot be trusted to be a franchise player since mentally he's not stable.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This guy is going to have a career arc very similar to Jr Rider. He's going to be given a ton of second chances until he's 30 and then he will be out of the league. He's a guy who cannot be trusted to be a franchise player since mentally he's not stable.
    JR Rider. Awesome memory lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he will be back next season but will get suspended something like 16-20 games since he didn't learn his lesson the last time when got suspended for 8 games.
    He deserves WAAAAAAY more suspension than this............

Thread Information