Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I don't really care who sits whom and when. Players and teams I want to watch aren't doing it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    JJ Reddikk's MVP vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly Perk played the race card and accused the voters of being racist.

He's likely been programmed by MSNBC, and sadly, he's probably a disgusting racist himself.

06 is the only questionable MVP choice and that had nothing to do with race and everything to do with Nash and D'Antoni's go against the grain offense that was entertaining the out of everyone. I think Lebron was probably more deserving that year, but it's understandable that voters were mesmerized by the sun's offense.
    IMO Dirk should've been the MVP that year. He outlasted the best team in 7 games and easily sent Nash in 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO Dirk should've been the MVP that year. He outlasted the best team in 7 games and easily sent Nash in 6.
    tbf, Amare was injured that year

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Not in the regular season.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not in the regular season.
    Yeah he saved his regular season hardware for the year he got bounced in round 1 by the 8 seed.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Yeah he saved his regular season hardware for the year he got bounced in round 1 by the 8 seed.
    You'd know about that with Memphis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perkins debates similar to how he played basketball....not well.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd know about that with Memphis.

The Big 3 were all playing with substantial injuries that series, and Manu was playing literally with a broken arm.

Comparable to the 2012 Bulls who lost to the eight seeded Sixers after Derrick Rose tore his ACL near the end of the first game (win).

The 2007 Mavs are still the only one-seed team who lost a best-of-seven playoff series to an eight-seed team while completely healthy. They lost because they couldn't figure out how to beat the team that had beaten them the past 6 games in the regular season because they were the only team that took Avery Johnson out of his comfort zone with high octane pace and defensive length and athleticism and physicality that other teams (including the Suns) didn't quite have. It's a stain Cuban and Cuban alone must own and live with.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

The Big 3 were all playing with substantial injuries that series, and Manu was playing literally with a broken arm.

Comparable to the 2012 Bulls who lost to the eight seeded Sixers after Derrick Rose tore his ACL near the end of the first game (win).

The 2007 Mavs are still the only one-seed team who lost a best-of-seven playoff series to an eight-seed team while completely healthy. They lost because they couldn't figure out how to beat the team that had beaten them the past 6 games in the regular season because they were the only team that took Avery Johnson out of his comfort zone with high octane pace and defensive length and athleticism and physicality that other teams (including the Suns) didn't quite have. It's a stain Cuban and Cuban alone must own and live with.
    excuses

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legitimate reasons.

Thread Information