Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should of had playing time over collins and barlow.Shame on the coaching staff for not trying it
    out earlier in the season.Not a defensive big,But a big who seems to be in the right place
    or making sum type of play and bringing energy.Not sure why he wasint given a chance.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s not a C why would he take Collins minutes. He’s a SF/PF. He does everything Sochan does but better

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s not a C why would he take Collins minutes. He’s a SF/PF. He does everything Sochan does but better
    collins dont act like a center,getting punked on defence and getting out rebounded.Mamu dont seem worst at d and
    seems to be a real good rebounder so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This fanbase.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean he may be a better shooter and rebounder then sochan.He also seems to move off the ball well to make it
    easier for wemby compared to sochan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should of had playing time over collins and barlow.Shame on the coaching staff for not trying it
    out earlier in the season.Not a defensive big,But a big who seems to be in the right place
    or making sum type of play and bringing energy.Not sure why he wasint given a chance.
    Ummmmmmm.... because we are TRYING to lose in case you hadn't noticed. It's called a tank. We want the best pick possible to get the PG of our future or to pick some other position where we think we can solidify. It is not rocket science to figure this out.

Get with the program.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummmmmmm.... because we are TRYING to lose in case you hadn't noticed. It's called a tank. We want the best pick possible to get the PG of our future or to pick some other position where we think we can solidify. It is not rocket science to figure this out.

Get with the program.
    if that was that goal...Should of stayed with sochan at pg all season.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VW might really like playing with him. Curious to see if Mamu survives the cut. I'm guessing no but who knows.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VW might really like playing with him. Curious to see if Mamu survives the cut. I'm guessing no but who knows.
    either mamu or barlow gonna have to go.Think rather have mamu,Seems to fit together with wemby.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You joined 20y ago so I assume you're not a child anymore, so why those childish answers all the time?

You disagree, cool, that's what makes a good exchange, bring your agruments and stop your ad hominem bs mate, it's ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rebounding was a big difference maker between him and Sochan tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You joined 20y ago so I assume you're not a child anymore, so why those childish answers all the time?

You disagree, cool, that's what makes a good exchange, bring your agruments and stop your ad hominem bs mate, it's ridiculous
    Hon, remember the days when this board fought about which player was worse, Tony Parker or Manu?

Honey baby, I'm not being childish, I'm trying valiantly to get the idiocy to stop. It may be impossible, as this is hands down the worst fanbase in all of professional sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if that was that goal...Should of stayed with sochan at pg all season.
    From what I've read, Pop was seeing too much psychological damage being done. Sochan didn't understand the full extent of the project of him running point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hon, remember the days when this board fought about which player was worse, Tony Parker or Manu?

Honey baby, I'm not being childish, I'm trying valiantly to get the idiocy to stop. It may be impossible, as this is hands down the worst fanbase in all of professional sports.
    you should check out lakersground

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Honey baby, I'm not being childish, I'm trying valiantly to get the idiocy to stop. It may be impossible,as this is hands down the worst fanbase in all of professional sports.
    1 - What's with this phobic bs? I wasn't trying to offend you, it was more an olive branch

2 - IF it's really your goal (it's not that's the worse way to reach it. Even when u happen to be right, why being such a all the time mate? it has to be exhausting...

3- Just keep it 100 with ur takes without the unnecessary BS, we all come here to chill and enjoy our passion, not to fight

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Based on what? Your extensive research of Mr. Body-based fan quatlity criteria? If it's truly idiocy as opposed to a differing opinion you are trying to stop then no level of trying--valiant or otherwise--will achieve your desired outcome. That actually does sound like what a child might do, Hon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white-knighting for millionaires who will never know your name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To get back on track

He looked really good lately- but you always have to be careful to not overvalue end of the year performances given the wonky lineups, plus minus motivations of various teams
    He's been productive when given minutes-
    I think it would be worth giving him minutes over say Barlow.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're talking serious teams, Mamu is 10th or even 11-12th man in rotation with his current skillset.
    Obviously, he can still improve, but not that much.
    I can't ever see him being a legit rotation player if he doesn't become a legit 3pt threat.
    Still, a nice guy to have on the roster for the regular season.

While they're similar in size, I just don't see Barlow as anything other than high energy big off the bench.
    Mamu's handles and passing are way better, Barlow doesn't have forward skills, he's an undersized big.

I'd keep them both for one more year.
    With all his injuries, Bassey is unfortuantely most likely done with the NBA.
    Collins must go, but I think they keep him for one more year since they obviously won't draft another big.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on what? Your extensive research of Mr. Body-based fan quatlity criteria? If it's truly idiocy as opposed to a differing opinion you are trying to stop then no level of trying--valiant or otherwise--will achieve your desired outcome. That actually does sound like what a child might do, Hon.
    What I'm reacting to is the "[player SpursTalk decides sucks] is awful!" takes that people just blindly post like automatons here, which is what that post is. It's just dumb upchuck that's the same quality as people roaming in here to decry whenever some player misses a jumpshot.

It's all the same, and you know it. I know it. There's somehow this Kool Kids thing going on with this site, I think generated from Timvp back when he was an edgelord asshole and here more often, where just coming and ripping on players is somehow what people want to do.

Again, you know this. Just be smarter and better, okay?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But honestly, I see it on some other Spurs message boards. It's on the reddit sub.

Members who just absolutely HATE on players. JUST ING DESPISE the players. And somehow this is supposed to be something I'm supposed to like? Nah, man, I'm going to attack people for that ty at ude. I don't care if you cry about it.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

you should kill yourself then

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    What I'm reacting to is the "[player SpursTalk decides sucks] is awful!" takes that people just blindly post like automatons here, which is what that post is. It's just dumb upchuck that's the same quality as people roaming in here to decry whenever some player misses a jumpshot.

It's all the same, and you know it. I know it. There's somehow this Kool Kids thing going on with this site, I think generated from Timvp back when he was an edgelord asshole and here more often, where just coming and ripping on players is somehow what people want to do.

Again, you know this. Just be smarter and better, okay?
    you're such a clown ass loser who takes messageboards way too seriously. touch grass chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white-knighting for millionaires who will never know your name.

Thread Information