Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Will SDSU be allowed to wrestle Alabama? They need to duplicate Tenn's formula.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    UT’s not real fast guards gotta deal with 0 for Xavier. If they can do that seems like the next step is a reasonable expectation

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    KState can’t win if refs let Kentucky mug it up SEC style

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good
    ugly Kentucky BB is OUT

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    seems almost too predictable that TCU will beat Gonzaga in Gonzaga's annual cucking against a lower seeded team battle tested from a power conference

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Shaka does less with more
    I seen it for years

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Baylor thugging it up

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Shaka does less with more
    I seen it for years
    He got Marquette to a 2 seed. Not sure he ever came close to doing that with the horns

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He got Marquette to a 2 seed. Not sure he ever came close to doing that with the horns
    He should have done better with lots of talent at Horns and he just lost to a better coached team.
    You’re proving my point

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    He should have done better with lots of talent at Horns and he just lost to a better coached team.
    You’re proving my point
    shaka already explained why he failed at texas.......shaka said the players at texas did not want to run havoc or play the havoc style.......the players wanted to use aau style basketball.........shaka excells with havoc as evident by him winning marquette its first ever bigeast le with havoc.........

Post Count
    shaka already explained why he failed at texas.......shaka said the players at texas did not want to run havoc or play the havoc style.......the players wanted to use aau style basketball.........shaka excells with havoc as evident by him winning marquette its first ever bigeast le with havoc.........
    I partially agree with that. I think his style of play relies on guys having experience and the one-and-done nature of Texas' best recruits kept setting him back. Also the expectation are higher at Texas and the grind of a Big XII schedule makes havoc style basketball less effective over the course of a season... maybe.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Shaka had plenty of talent and did the usual UT thing ( except for this year) and under whelmed and fell short

Post Count
    terry is responsible for both 5* players texas has committed......both players have said if terry is not coach they will decomitt.........
    Really? lol if so, then I’m sold.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You’re proving my point
    So should have Rick Barnes. So should have Sark. So should have Herman. So should the baseball team.

I think there's an ins utional coddle factor you're overlooking.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So should have Rick Barnes. So should have Sark. So should have Herman. So should the baseball team.

Wrong again
    I do not overlook it
    It is the main issue
    At this point it is ins utional
    It is more than athletics it is a manner of being
    Constantly being outperformed by lessor talent who is coached better and wants it more
    Beard’s players seem to have broken the mold
    We will see

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Wrong again
    I do not overlook it
    It is the main issue
    At this point it is ins utional
    It is more than athletics it is a manner of being
    Constantly being outperformed by lessor talent who is coached better and wants it more
    Beard’s players seem to have broken the mold
    We will see
    So it wasn't really Shaka then? You don't know which way you're going

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

no coddle factor.......its the standford factor........texas admin does things by the book they care more about image than sports........if texas stopped the holier than thou aproach they would terrorize college sports.........no other college could do what texas can..........

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So it wasn't really Shaka then? You don't know which way you're going
    Well in a way you are right
    I think each coach you listed should have done better but the stank of UT drug them down
    Why none seemed to be able to beat the yoke of the en lement surprises me.
    You take the big money at big money U the expectation is to make it happen but none could. Barnes did well until the end.
    At this point I just anticipate the implosion
    Maybe this team will be different.
    Beard seems to have gotten close but he got rough with his gal and ruined his chance.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    no coddle factor.......its the standford factor........texas admin does things by the book they care more about image than sports........if texas stopped the holier than thou aproach they would terrorize college sports.........no other college could do what texas can..........
    Lol Stanford factor.

Texas players show up, get paid and are looking ahead to the pros and afraid of taking a hit to jeopardize that. And the coaches pat them on the head and tell em it's ok.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    xaviers best player is a rodney terry recruit/comitt from his time at el paso.......... terry can recruit

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Pacific time

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    A 7 seed a favorite over a 3. Ok.

I might put a dime on Tennessee over FAU

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I already posted the idiot the 5* kid from Duncanville would not come to Texas if Terry was fired. “Let go”
    Gerry Hamilton from on3 has said this numerous in the past; as far back as the regular season.Hamilton said this way before PB posted Hamilton had said it. This was another reason Hamilton claimed that Terry would likely be rehired.

Whatever happens tomorrow night Beard’s team has played very hard for the current coach. Beard founded the great combination of parts. Beard is a very good coach. Just not Texas’ very good coach. Beard’s bull ting UT was good for no one Imo.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-23-2023 at 07:15 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My pick UConn looking good
    Or does Arkie suck

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A 7 seed a favorite over a 3. Ok.

I might put a dime on Tennessee over FAU
    Matchups. Izzo factor.

Tennessee has a fantastic defense. But they can shoot very poorly if a team is able to handle them on the inside. Vols can get very out of synch on offense. I just don’t know which game. It can happen with bad teams. If Tennessee hits 3s and plays D they are as good as any team. Better than UT for sure because we don’t have the talent on defense Tennessee does. We would get killed by Tennessee shooting like we did against Penn St. imo.

Thread Information