Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope it continues for Spurs sake

Some winnable games for HOU, NO, GS, MEPx without Ja. Let’s go Rockets!!
    Would be a dream….If HOU gets ahead who cares about CHA lol. We will see. Good news HOU has a game vs CHA & DET left and we dont; so if we can get to that one tied still with HOU? That would be awesome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing turn of events for SA….HOU coming back and Jabari hitting that game winner and Spurs lose and now they are tied. That is a MASSIVE swing for things. Jabari Smith is killing it lately. He looked liked a guy who had a mental block like the level of Fultz but hes been fantastic last couple weeks.

Super high ceiling player for HOU and they needed that in a major way
    Yeah, bottom 2 is still possible with bottom 3 still to guarantee. CHA is def in full tank mode with 10 games left vs. 12 for SA. If CHA loses out the rest of the season, that means spurs can go 3-9 and maybe 4-8 (not sure about the tie breaker). I don't see them winning more than that honestly, specially after tonight patent tanking job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd seed is ours!!!! Wemby we coming for you suckaaaaa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a dream….If HOU gets ahead who cares about CHA lol. We will see. Good news HOU has a game vs CHA & DET left and we dont; so if we can get to that one tied still with HOU? That would be awesome
    HOU also have a game vs DET and that’s win/win to Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sochan is out and Pop rest starters some - SA should lose. But they are playing hard and well and they are going to be in most every game with a chance to win if they are remotely healthy. Hope Sochan rests like 4 games at least.

HOU playing both CHA and DET when SA does not? Huge right there…

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

those refs were actually ing the grizz hard for a good part of the
    game

but i think pop with the masterful 4d chess tank masterpiece!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs can just get to April tied with HOU at least still….Spurs play one more game than HOU in April (5 vs 4) but HOU has the game vs CHA and we have teams that are all on playoff bubble or playoff caliber.

Come April, if SA is still tied (or behind HOU) they are in great shape to finish 2nd to last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel dirty perking up every time the Spurs take an L, even tonight where they magically snatch defeat out of the blue. Such a weird season with what's been the norm the previous 25 years. The board had meltdowns with these type of choke jobs when we were contenders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masterpiece

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing fall from ahead loss. Pop really deserves kudos for staying committed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol HOU on a 3 game winning streak.
    They play the Pelicans again on Sunday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel dirty perking up every time the Spurs take an L, even tonight where they magically snatch defeat out of the blue. Such a weird season with what's been the norm the previous 25 years. The board had meltdowns with these type of choke jobs when we were contenders
    These losses sucked when the Spurs were contenders because the expectation was the Spurs should always win these games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These losses sucked when the Spurs were contenders because the expectation was the Spurs should always win these games.
    Lose the battles, win the war. It’s a small sacrifice to rebuild to a championship team. Even if they don’t get Wemby, the core foundation is there with Sochan, Vassell, Collins, Keldon, Branham…. I remember watching Ali’s fights, with my dad when I was very young. He was older then, and he would take punishment after punishment in the body, then when his opponent was finally gasping for air, watched Ali unleashed it all to victory. Patience.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lose the battles, win the war. It’s a small sacrifice to rebuild to a championship team. Even if they don’t get Wemby, the core foundation is there with Sochan, Vassell, Collins, Keldon, Branham…. I remember watching Ali’s fights, with my dad when I was very young. He was older then, and he would take punishment after punishment in the body, then when his opponent was finally gasping for air, watched Ali unleashed it all to victory. Patience.
    I never said these losses bothered me right now. I'm cool with losing right now since it improves the Spurs draft position. I was just saying back in the day it bothered me only because the Spurs were contenders and I felt they should always win these types of games.

Thread Information