My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    zollins bullying tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah...well finish 3rd... Charlotte will win a couple more...well win 3 and maybe 4...finish with one or two more losses than them.
    Well, there's one of those Charlotte wins.... one more and I think 3rd is locked up..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there's one of those Charlotte wins.... one more and I think 3rd is locked up..
    Agree. I thought 24 is like THE safe zone. 1 more (and CHA plays HOU in April).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. I still really like him despite all the time he's missed with injury. Any idea if his parents were just visiting, or are they living there in SA? I assume they're just visiting and he wanted to play well with them there.
    I didn't gather they made it to a bunch of games actually. Their seats were taken by someone else the last time I was there against the Magic. And they had like a swag bag of Spurs stuff with them which you wouldn't think they'd have if they came frequently. I read about his background when I realized it was them (they had lanyards with the last name Langford and kept coming and going into the Spurs tunnel). I'd bet they still live in Indiana to answer your question.

They hardly reacted though when he'd make a good play (like that dunk in the first period). The only time I saw the dad get animated -- if you can call it that -- was one time Romeo got a rebound in like the 3rd, and he said push it.

Romeo was riding the exercise bike after his first stint in the game right next to where we were sitting and he dapped him up. Other than that you'd never have known it was their son. Very quiet. Mom sat in front of me and I didn't hear her say one word. Very soft-spoken. As I was saying you can see where Romeo gets his demeanor

Here is pops recording a video while he was shooting FTs at the other end.
    Last edited by offset formation; 03-21-2023 at 01:45 AM.

Thread Information