Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always wondered what happens when a g-league team plays an actual NBA team. Like, how big is the difference, can the g-league team at least hang and make it semi-compe ive?

Now I know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one who played today will be on the team in 2 at most 3 years. Secret gleague hiding in out roster, sneaky pop
    There's a couple players who will still be on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one who played today will be on the team in 2 at most 3 years. Secret gleague hiding in out roster, sneaky pop
    54 will retire to the rafters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ten years ago they sat the big 3 plus Danny Green, and Leonard and SJax were injured, and that team gave the b2b champs Cheat all they could handle. Coach is chess level good at getting the right results when required

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Gary Neal, Splitter and Nando De CULO lol almost gave the prime Heat big 3 a L and that game was exciting in the basketball sense. SA fined huge for producing a solid entertainment product. Stern. iirc some shady cHeat calls at the end too.

If they are an official Spurs basketball player, and the jersey is real, why can't they play? Let coach run his personnel, who the are you? I am a basketball fan too. Maybe I wanna see Bonner and Neal combine for 60 mins? Which I did, somewhat rare extended bench look at the time. Gave the vets much needed rest and prep for more important games.

People that just wanna see big names are not giving you the traction and word of mouth that real fans give you. I don't care if they buy jerseys, they are casuals and fair-weather fans have fair-weather money. Was always my 2 cents on that situation fwiw which was brutal arrogance and disrespect from the league at the time imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP HOFer Willis Reed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor timvp has to watch this full game to write grades

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a game you want to see Branham take some control but he's been stinky. Maybe he's just tired for the season.
    Rookie wall. He pretty much hasn’t looked good in March.

Thread Information