San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For instance, Game 5 of the 14 Finals
    https://www.nba.com/watch/video/game...-finals-2014-2

Game 5 of the 05 Finals
    https://www.nba.com/watch/video/game...-finals-2005-2

Game 1 of the 99 Finals
    https://www.nba.com/watch/video/1999...purs-vs-knicks

and so on. Pretty cool and I didn't know about it until seeing it advertised on NBA.com today. Just click WATCH from the main NBA.com page when logged in to watch any Finals game since 1990. Don't need to put a credit card or any form of payment or even a name to sign up for the account, just need to give an email address.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im watching game 3 and i must say... I havent heard the NY crowd that loud before lol

electrifying game indeed

thank you for this baseline bum!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone have torrent links to full Spurs historic game downloads? or champ DVDs?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone have torrent links to full Spurs historic game downloads? or champ DVDs?
    Good luck with that. I only got my copies of the 05 Finals from torrents back in 05. Torrents were all dead by 06.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up. Is this for the US only?

Also, may as well make this a thread for people looking for older Spurs games. So there is pretty much nowhere we can get the games? I remember (not 100% sure if I am remembering correctly) I think it was NBA League Pass that streamed the Spurs Championship DVDs a few years back on NBA TV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPURS VS Detroit, and New York vs Houston are still my favorite series to watch. I know it's not popular with the hipsters but I freaking miss those defensive juggernaut games where teans are both going at it on the defensive end.

Some of those games final scores were like 1 quarter of score in today's games. I don't know but I always saw that as more entertaining then watching teams just chuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPURS VS Detroit, and New York vs Houston are still my favorite series to watch. I know it's not popular with the hipsters but I freaking miss those defensive juggernaut games where teans are both going at it on the defensive end.

Some of those games final scores were like 1 quarter of score in today's games. I don't know but I always saw that as more entertaining then watching teams just chuck.
    im right there with you. i cringe seeing scores of 130 or more tbh

Thread Information