Page 113 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 3281
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True, Yam s' only hope is to have Engoron's decision as a fact-finder reversed by an appeal court if it found his decision to be 'clearly erroneous' and, with his ery still going on, that is not happening.
    Regardless he still made President and that's why we're here early of a Monday morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prawk prawk I want a memorial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the article omit the word "job" or is Aileen putting on a big act like she is impartial now?

Trump Receives a Fresh Legal Blow from Judge Aileen Cannon in Classified Do ents Case (msn.com)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Prawk prawk I want a memorial.
    Memorials are for pussies & asshole. I got what I wanted...he made President and ya's went after him for it like the last pork chop on the plate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its funny,,,,this is what is wrong with the republican party and why democrats are winning. They have shamed republicans into being pussies just like this,,,,,where republicans say,,,,um,,,,um,,um,,,Im not voting for Trump,,,,Im not a republican,,,,,have a in' backbone for christ sakes,,,,,,
    I've heard the same many times on podcasts and elsewhere... Funny thing is the republican party isn't even republican let alone conservative. I'm most definitely no republican and I'm no conservative. Growing up "liberalism" was the only option and should always be the only option; problem was back then I, and many others, associated "liberalism" with being a "liberal". Seeing what the democratic party has become has sickened me and many others as well as vice versa for their hysteria that has yet to come to fruition. It's not even what that party has become, instead it's what I'm noticing that party always has been and is going further towards the left in a rapid rate and for the worst. It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you would still be a loser kunt who rapes and steals- got it!
    You're so weird.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The left disappointed me so I was forced to become a fascist."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've heard the same many times on podcasts and elsewhere... Funny thing is the republican party isn't even republican let alone conservative. I'm most definitely no republican and I'm no conservative. Growing up "liberalism" was the only option and should always be the only option; problem was back then I, and many others, associated "liberalism" with being a "liberal". Seeing what the democratic party has become has sickened me and many others as well as vice versa for their hysteria that has yet to come to fruition. It's not even what that party has become, instead it's what I'm noticing that party always has been and is going further towards the left in a rapid rate and for the worst. It is what it is.
    ...yep.

kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump misses Supreme Court deadline to fight civil immunity from Jan. 6 lawsuits

After missing a deadline to file at the U.S. Supreme Court, Donald Trump has formally left himself exposed to civil liability lawsuits from people who wish to hold him personally accountable for his role in the violent breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

The agreed-upon Feb. 15 deadline for Trump to file a writ of certiorari at the high court came and went without a word from Trump’s defense team last week, though a spokesman for the former president said he would continue to fight for “presidential immunity” on all fronts, NBC reported.

The civil immunity issue is different from the criminal immunity issue Trump has now escalated on appeal to the Supreme Court as he attempts to dismiss his indictment in Washington, D.C., alleging he criminally conspired to overturn the results of the 2020 election. Trump and special counsel Jack Smith are now in a holding pattern as they await to see what the justices will do next.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...an-6-lawsuits/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess Yam s is running low on funds to hire only the best lawyers.

C'est la vie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barbara A. Res worked directly with Donald Trump for eighteen years on some of his biggest projects and had nearly unlimited access to him. Trump selected Res to be in charge of construction of Trump Tower, his greatest success as a developer. In this insider’s look at how the ambitious real estate developer became the most divisive president in recent U.S. history, Res takes us into closed-door meetings, boardrooms, limo rides, and helicopter flights to really understand what makes him tick and shows us why his claim to be a great dealmaker and savvy businessman is just a mirage.
    No one with this kind of access to Trump during his formative years as a developer has ever written so completely about who he is away from the cameras. It’s no wonder that when the media are looking for someone who really understands Trump, they turn to Res. Candid, personal, and deeply perceptive, Res shines new light on the man whose depravity has put us all—and democracy itself—in danger.
    Includes a 16-page photo insert featuring images from the author’s personal collection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao, keeps taking Ls... looks like Putler...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [FONT="]Barbara A. Res worked directly with Donald Trump for eighteen years on some of his biggest projects and had nearly unlimited access to him. Trump selected Res to be in charge of construction of Trump Tower, his greatest success as a developer. In this insider’s look at how the ambitious real estate developer became the most divisive president in recent U.S. history, Res takes us into closed-door meetings, boardrooms, limo rides, and helicopter flights to really understand what makes him tick and shows us why his claim to be a great dealmaker and savvy businessman is just a mirage.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]No one with this kind of access to Trump during his formative years as a developer has ever written so completely about who he is away from the cameras. It’s no wonder that when the media are looking for someone who really understands Trump, they turn to Res. Candid, personal, and deeply perceptive, Res shines new light on the man whose depravity has put us all—and democracy itself—in danger.[/FONT]
    Includes a 16-page photo insert featuring images from the author’s personal collection.
    I mean, nothing new here... you have to be a special kind of stupid not to have figured out by now Dennison is a conman...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean, nothing new here... you have to be a special kind of stupid not to have figured out by now Dennison is a conman...
    ...but, he made President and that's why we're here early of a Tuesday morning, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST must mean “Special ” seeing how many magas on this site still have not figured Yam s is a conman.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ST must mean “Special ” seeing how many magas on this site still have not figured Yam s is a conman.
    diego put you on-the-spot as well, Effy. You too, son, are a MAGAt, Buster Brown. You've nary room. Nary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Special kind of stupid exhibit A ^^^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Special kind of stupid exhibit A ^^^
    What, Mult, you thought I'd forget about diego handing up that indictment on Effy? Please. That was for all-time.

You all loved your diego till he did that. Now he's about as welcome as a fart in church.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prawk prawk here another fool getting a boot up his ass that sends him to jail:
    Ex-Trump Aide Navarro Threatened With Contempt - Washington Examiner

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Biden's boy did the same thing and he's livin' free still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He must be wearing Yam s sneakers as that would be his second contempt charge.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He must be wearing Yam s sneakers as that would be his second contempt charge.
    Biden's kid did the same damn thing and you were fine with that. You've nary room. Nary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's kid did the same damn thing and you were fine with that. You've nary room. Nary.
    Sorry Grandpa.
    Peter Navvaro couldn't do blow and lay hookers.

Thread Information