Page 116 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3278
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fantastic! If they rule in Trump's favor, Biden can immediately have Seal Team Six assassinate Trump and all the justices who ruled for him.
    ...& in the meantime, Thomas and the other 4 better watch what they're eating at ALL times.

Once & again the warnings by "Ace" prove extremely germane..."If you think we're gonna forget about this, you're wrong. This is big time, baby."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This period will be known as “The Rise of Dark Brandon!”

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

C'est la vie
    I'm a trend setter.
    I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fantastic! If they rule in Trump's favor, Biden can immediately have Seal Team Six assassinate Trump and all the justices who ruled for him.
    He might as well. It's not like he'll live through a second term anyway...and he'd go down as one of the greatest political figures in US history

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He might as well. It's not like he'll live through a second term anyway...and he'd go down as one of the greatest political figures in US history
    Big deal, what's one more assassination attempt? Just a #. What a joke of Democracy we have rotted out to. If you can't end President Trump's life, rob his boodle.

Him makin' that Presidency after Hussein had put the screws to Hillary is as sweet as pie. Here she was thinkin', assured that it would be her 8 years. Uh, uh.

That old man set her top rung on that curb like Norton "American History X" and repeated Norton's line word-for-word..."Now, say goodnight."

"Who's the wild man now!"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Would be worth it because he'd actually get the job done unlike Trump, who's all talk.

Infrastructure week!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Would be worth it because he'd actually get the job done unlike Trump, who's all talk.

Infrastructure week!
    ...he made President, by God. That's why we're all here of a hump night, Dumps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge Anil C Singh responding to Rumps whining that he can't pay more then 100 million.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Judge Anil C Singh responding to Rumps whining that he can't pay more then 100 million.
    That's cuz Trump made President. That's why we're here of a Wednesday night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s needs to fork over $90M for the defamation case and over $464M for the NY fraud case!!!

No guarantee that he will even get an appeal with the legal representation he hired.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yam s needs to fork over $90M for the defamation case and over $464M for the NY fraud case!!!

No guarantee that he will even get an appeal with the legal representation he hired.
    ...that's what he gets for making President like he did. Pissed off a lot of mother ers. And it's for all time.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When it rains, it pours. Tik Tok

The 30-day clock for Yam s to come up with the $454 million judgment began on February 23 so he will need to post the bond right around March 25, 2024.

And around that time, jury selection begins for his criminal trial on charges relating to a scheme to cover up a hush money payment made before the 2016 presidential election.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When it rains, it pours. Tik Tok

The 30-day clock for Yam s to come up with the $454 million judgment began on February 23 so he will need to post the bond right around March 25, 2024.

And around that time, jury selection begins for his criminal trial on charges relating to a scheme to cover up a hush money payment made before the 2016 presidential election.
    ...like when he made President.

tee, hee.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Seems like the mostly Trump appointed Supreme Court just threw Donnie a lifeline. Elections have consequences.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seems like the mostly Trump appointed Supreme Court just threw Donnie a lifeline. Elections have consequences.
    Yep, yep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's re ed to begin with that presidents appoint justices.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's re ed to begin with that presidents appoint justices.
    I'll just bet it is...Trump, with each of his imminent Justices: "I ain't gonna around with ya, I got luncheon and the children waitin'. Yes, or, No, are you going to kill Abortion?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump found to have fraudulently boosted Scots homes value by up to £200m

Donald Trump, his companies and some executives have been found to have fraudulently inflated the valuations of non-existent Scottish golf club properties by up to £200m as part of a scheme to dupe banks and others and borrow more at lower rates, it can be revealed.

It comes as it emerged the Aberdeen club's operating company has run at a deficit since it opened in 2012, and has amassed total losses in the ensuing 11 years of £13.025m.
    https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...es-value-200m/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he hadn't made President nobody woulda given two s. But, Little v; he made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans respect and admire Trump for his brazenness, but also for his impunity. Winners win in part because they don't get caught.

If Trump gets convicted, he'll lose standing in the in-group. Convicts are definitionally losers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Republucans respect and admire Trump for his brazenness, but also for his impunity. Winners win in part because they don't get caught.

If Trump gets convicted, he'll lose standing in the in-group. Convicts are definitionally losers
    But, he will still have made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another of Trumps liarwyers told to sit down and STFU.

"Mr. Blanche lodged objections, none of which swayed Justice Merchan, who quickly bridled. 'Tell me something you haven’t already said today,' the judge said," the report states before adding, "Shortly thereafter, Justice Merchan asked Mr. Blanche if he was done talking. He was not, but the judge cut him off, instructing Mr. Blanche to 'please have a seat.'"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans respect and admire Trump for his brazenness, but also for his impunity. Winners win in part because they don't get caught.

Disagree,,,,Trump is the white version of Nelson Mandela but on the republican side instead of democrat side. Mandela served one term and they went after his democratic views and sent him to prison accusing him of causing a riot to overthrow the government,,,,,,you know what they call Mandela now after all these years?,,,,,Father of the Country. Trump supporters will be emboldened even more if he is convicted and sentenced to prison,,,,you can bet on that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree,,,,Trump is the white version of Nelson Mandela but on the republican side instead of democrat side. Mandela served one term and they went after his democratic views and sent him to prison accusing him of causing a riot to overthrow the government,,,,,,you know what they call Mandela now after all these years?,,,,,Father of the Country. Trump supporters will be emboldened even more if he is convicted and sentenced to prison,,,,you can bet on that.
    Thank you for once again showing how ignorant you are.

Thread Information