Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127
Results 3,151 to 3,154 of 3154
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good, v. I got nary problem with it. What's good for the goose is sauce for the that gander.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good, v. I got nary problem with it. What's good for the goose is sauce for the that gander.

Let us proceed...
    We all know you have no problems with that lying piece of you worship, lying to you. It's probably the reason you worship him in the first place.

The real question is, have you donated to him today? He needs your money, and it will own Biden and the libs so much. The dems will be so, so mad, if you max out your credit cards and give all your money to Trump. What are you waiting for? Don't let Biden win by keeping your money for yourself, Trump's shoes and Bibles won't buy themselves and the poor billionaire really needs your money.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We all know you have no problems with that lying piece of you worship, lying to you. It's probably the reason you worship him in the first place.

The real question is, have you donated to him today? He needs your money, and it will own Biden and the libs so much. The dems will be so, so mad, if you max out your credit cards and give all your money to Trump. What are you waiting for? Don't let Biden win by keeping your money for yourself, Trump's shoes and Bibles won't buy themselves and the poor billionaire really needs your money.
    I never donate money to ANY cause, nor person, or, affiliate. Ever. It's my religion. I told the old man that early on in '16 so there'd be nary misunderstanding later. I assured him he'd never have to look for me, ever. That is was my religion to be there, till I drew air upon the earth no more. In response he (followed) me. The President of the United States followed me. I screamed. The wife came runnin', well sort of, and wanted to know if I'd found money, or, what. The whole rigmarole.

Thread Information