Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/dying-light

One of my favorite games from last gen and addictive like crack. Such violent fun once you level up enough to start using swords and other weapons capable of chopping heads off and so much better than the sequel.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Nice, another to add to the library I have so many games on epic and have only paid for maybe 1-2 of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, another to add to the library I have so many games on epic and have only paid for maybe 1-2 of them
    Have you played it before? It's so much better than Dying Light 2. God that game sucked, was a 5/10 at best, but this one was like 9.5/10.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Have you played it before? It's so much better than Dying Light 2. God that game sucked, was a 5/10 at best, but this one was like 9.5/10.
    Oh yeah, its the Playstation game with the most logged hours in my profiles history played the out of that game. Sequel was definitely trash in comparison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, its the Playstation game with the most logged hours in my profiles history played the out of that game. Sequel was definitely trash in comparison
    I think it plays really well with mouse and keyboard so might be worth a replay. Especially since even my GTX 970 from 2014 could run it 1080p 60fps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's wrong with the sequel? I haven't played it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's wrong with the sequel? I haven't played it.
    The combat is terrible, the story is pretty lame, it runs like crap, and on PS5 it was littered with bugs when I played it a year ago. Maybe it sucks less now but literally 1/3 of story missions I'd run into a place where the scripting bugged out and I'd have to reload a save to progress through the mission. One of the things that made Dying Light 1 amazing was how much fun it was to slice through zombies, throw them into ed fences, like that, but the combat in 2 feels like it did in 1 at the very beginning when all you could do is whack zombies with wooden table legs and pipes and like that as opposed to just a couple of hours in when you'd start getting swords and sickles that could slice off limbs, decapitate zombies in one strike, etc that made mowing through hordes of them so much fun in the first game.

Also the lighting was way better in Dying Light 1 than 2. Not on a technical level but on an artistic level that made the game feel way creepier, while Dying Light 2 has more realistic lighting.

Thread Information