Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Last edited by FrostKing; 04-10-2023 at 06:19 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Da Bulls baby!
    Last edited by FrostKing; 04-10-2023 at 06:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels like everything is breaking right for the Dubs yet again.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how well they're going to match up with the Bucks if they can stay healthy this year though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's rare that a 3 seed is the underdog to a 6, but there's no way the Kings are taking out the Warriors in round 1, and Memphis hasn't looked great, so they're susceptible in round 2. I definitely see the Warriors in the conference finals, minimum.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I want to say you cannot sleep on the Suns but they have internal issues talent cannot resolve. I will say this though, unless Chef and Klay get on a roll for a series or two, I don't feel like the dubs have the ability to make it to the Finals. I could be wrong, obviously. In the East though, Boston might give the Bucks a fit, especially if anything at all happens to the Freak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Goober and Jaden McDaniels out just in time for the ABC/Disney Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to say you cannot sleep on the Suns but they have internal issues talent cannot resolve. I will say this though, unless Chef and Klay get on a roll for a series or two, I don't feel like the dubs have the ability to make it to the Finals. I could be wrong, obviously. In the East though, Boston might give the Bucks a fit, especially if anything at all happens to the Freak.
    Nobody in the west looks that impressive. Wouldn't be much of an upset for any of Nuggets, Clippers, Suns, or Warriors to make the Finals. Really looks like it's the Bucks' le to lose though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just hoping for anybody but the Warriors. If they lose this year, then it's the end of their run which would be great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just hoping for anybody but the Warriors. If they lose this year, then it's the end of their run which would be great.
    Misspelled Clippers tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Misspelled Clippers tbh
    I hate them even more than Kawhi and the Clippers. Don't care about Kawhi anymore even though he will always be viewed as a traitor in my eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate them even more than Kawhi and the Clippers. Don't care about Kawhi anymore even though he will always be viewed as a traitor in my eyes.
    Doesn't make much sense. Even Pachulia never did the Spurs as dirty as mute cancer did.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Rudy Goober and Jaden McDaniels out just in time for the ABC/Disney Lakers.
    When I read that on ESPN I thought of you right away

Who will be the next team to fall on their sword to get Lebron to the top of the mountain (so all teams get more money)? Sorry, I don't believe any of that but it's fun reading the conspiracy theories.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It would be interesting if they won though. I think it would show core longevity matters (and that Steph is a generational player).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be interesting if they won though. I think it would show core longevity matters (and that Steph is a generational player).
    If you are fan of them that's great but I'm not so I would like to see them gone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't make much sense. Even Pachulia never did the Spurs as dirty as mute cancer did.
    Pachulia was the start of the downfall of the Spurs. He possibly cost the Spurs 1 le with that cheap shot move.

Like I said got over the Kawhi thing a few years ago. I will never respect him as a person but I'm beyond it. Even if he had stayed with the Spurs long term it would have been a pain the ass to deal with his bs load management. That is probably why I just don't care about him.

I just hate the Warriors don't like their arrogance starting with Draymond Green and I hate their style of play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pachulia was the start of the downfall of the Spurs. He possibly cost the Spurs 1 le with that cheap shot move.

Like I said got over the Kawhi thing a few years ago. I will never respect him as a person but I'm beyond it. Even if he had stayed with the Spurs long term it would have been a pain the ass to deal with his bs load management. That is probably why I just don't care about him.

I just hate the Warriors don't like their arrogance starting with Draymond Green and I hate their style of play.
    I get hating Raymond, but their style of play is awesome the way they move the ball. Years ago they were like watching the 2014 Spurs but with their talent in their primes, though they kind of looked like accidental champions last year because of injuries to Milwaukee. I still can't really hate on the Warriors for Pachulia since Bruce Bowen used to do the exact same .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate the Warriors too but they play beautiful basketball tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious game last night. Wolves get Conley but don't use him to facilitate an offense in the 4th quarter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A game at 10:30 pm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron slowing down.
    Several times in the 4th he could have driven and settled for the jump shot brick.

Still hit some huge shots and overall played well in a stain game.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Daaaaa Bulls

Roar back down 19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is the year either the Suns, Nuggets, or Clippers get their first ring.

Thread Information