Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kim Cole Law, PLLC
    2770 Main Street, Suite 103
    Frisco, Texas 75033

or Suite 186

I would like to compensate you with either cash or buying you a lunch with ChumpDumper.
    Whichever you prefer.

The above is the atty for the family of Shalonda Anderson, deceased.

See XTC Cabaret thread.
    Woman driver rams security at Dallas strip club XTC - Page 5 (spurstalk.com)

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    seriously?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ I know, that anyone would want to have lunch with you.

I wanted to give it a shot.

I still think you are redeemable.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    OP is a got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ Hey there might be a super hot secretary working there.

Why don't you drive by on your way back from Michigan?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ^ Hey there might be a super hot secretary working there.

Why don't you drive by on your way back from Michigan?
    I haven't been to MI since Oct 27, 2022. Tried my damn best, drove to every county in the state, door knocking in attempts to replace their awful in bent governor, but we still lost by 10%. I sort of hate Michigan now even though I still think it's the most naturally beautiful state in the country and I've been to all 48 of them (contiguous). There's a few that are close like Colorado, Vermont, and West Virginia, but nothing quite rivals michigan for natural beauty

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Flabbs doesn't know what a suite is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chumpy hoped to score a gOtCHya by being unaware many businesses and people use "suite" when it's in reality a box.

Can anyone occasionally accompany you outside to experience some fresh air and the real world?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Chumpy hoped to score a gOtCHya by being unaware many businesses and people use "suite" when it's in reality a box.

Can anyone occasionally accompany you outside to experience some fresh air and the real world?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

the irony of that last line

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

How old are you?? Have you ever had a job? Do you even interact with adults in real life?

Those are genuine questions, because if you had any kind of office occupation, you'd know the answer to your own question. If you have even been to the post office, that'd answer your question. If you know how to Google map something, you'd be able to answer your own question.

You've been on this board for like 15 years, so you're probably closer to 50 like most of the core of this board and something this simple is beyond your grasp of basic knowledge. That's really worrisome and I'm not trying to be mean to you.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Mul roll serious question, what did you think the PO in “PO Box” stood for?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It obviously stands for suite.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A great reality TV show would be producers forcing Fabbs out of his habitation and placing him into the real world with cameras following him around as he learns how to assimilate into reality and learn to properly communicate with humans.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It obviously stands for suite.
    Very good Chumpy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So many responses from the Krew.
    Let me get to them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    monoslob and all,
    Do you seriously think a US Postal carrier will not deliver a piece of mail when everything else adds up but the word Suite is used instead of Box, Unit, Apt, condo, #?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko tallking about advice.
    Chunko's weight loss plan:

Cocaine binges dropped 30 llbs in 2 months, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what are you even asking? a suite is a unit within a building/strip mall/business condo. a PO Box is a....PO Box. a suite is an actual, physical office space whereas a PO Box is....a PO box.

I hope that helps solve the mystery

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what are you even asking? a suite is a unit within a building/strip mall/business condo. a PO Box is a....PO Box. a suite is an actual, physical office space whereas a PO Box is....a PO box.

I hope that helps solve the mystery
    People use the word "suite" on mail addys all the time when instead they are really a box or otherwise address. Sometimes to sound like a more legit business. Doesn't mean they are running a scam, just that they want to give the appearance of having a suite / office when they may not. 99.99 of postal carriers will deliver. when everything else (name, addy of building etc add up.) This info coming straight from US Postal.

Also a business i deal with that has 100s of thousands of issues involving addresses has many of their clients use "suite" when not actually owing a suite. Technically wrong. Please show me a DA who is going to pursue short of some serious criminal stuff revolving around the suite box apt Unit.

Google Earth showed this as a large building which could indeed have many suites. Could also have a mail box store inside. Not hearing back from atty on case with strip club. Thus i asked.

People may also have stalkers and/or otherwise undesirables (think Chunko and assisted living / nursing homes) thus they prefer not using their exact addy.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    People use the word "suite" on mail addys all the time when instead they are really a box or otherwise address. Sometimes to sound like a more legit business. Doesn't mean they are running a scam, just that they want to give the appearance of having a suite / office when they may not. 99.99 of postal carriers will deliver. when everything else (name, addy of building etc add up.) This info coming straight from US Postal.

Also a business i deal with that has 100s of thousands of issues involving addresses has many of their clients use "suite" when not actually owing a suite. Technically wrong. Please show me a DA who is going to pursue short of some serious criminal stuff revolving around the suite box apt Unit.

Google Earth showed this as a large building which could indeed have many suites. Could also have a mail box store inside. Not hearing back from atty on case with strip club. Thus i asked.

People may also have stalkers and/or otherwise undesirables (think Chunko and assisted living / nursing homes) thus they prefer not using their exact addy.
    If you are receiving mail from a Post Office Box and people dont use your PO Box #, then good luck getting mail.

If you are sending mail.... I completely dont get what you are trying to figure out.
    I guess if you are sending mail to a PO Box, but you write an address like the one you gave in your first post, you dont want your sent mail reaching a certain Post Office Box because you sent it to the wrong place. And if people give Suite numbers that dont exist... well you could do that for a home address as well. Or even a PO Box. It will be returned if USPS cant figure out what the you have done. Assuming you left a return address.
    Honestly this sounds like you did not understand and are backtracking.

Or maybe emails have completely usurped USPS, Fed Ex, etc.... and I did not know it. And Im still getting mail the "old" way.

Excuse the above please if you and chump have some ancient grievances that have already gone into some bizarre twist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Excuse the above please .
    You're really confusing and confused.

Try reading the OP again and further posts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is not a service at most PO Box sites nor without expense thing to do.

Using a P.O. box as a suite without authorization is not legal.

You have to find a mailbox provider that permits you using their address (Mail Boxes Etc., The UPS Store) and set up an agreement ($$$) to use their 24-hour, real street address mailbox service.

These folks are using OfficeSpace.com for that service.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It's still a mystery to Flabbs.

Thread Information