9 69.23%
  • Not Guilty

4 30.77%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol GOP = Govt of Perverts
    Lol A dem who was running for congress just got popped by a hacker recently but sure bud sure... Many on both sides unfortunately.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol A dem who was running for congress just got popped by a hacker recently but sure bud sure... Many on both sides unfortunately.
    shut up pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro I take nothing you say to heart. You're a mentally ill re and everything you have to say is worth jack tbh. Get help you ing dumbass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro I take nothing you say to heart. You're a mentally ill re and everything you have to say is worth jack tbh. Get help you ing dumbass.
    shut your hole - pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shut your hole - pussy
    LOL You're such a rube you re ed dip

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL You're such a rube you re ed dip
    pussy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jury believes plaintiff and witnesses that Trash harassed her sexually but didn't rape her? that's ed up

Will Trash pay with his political funds?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tried this line with me after I pointed out your abandonment. Here you are 24 hour later teeth gnashing with conviction. An idiotic conviction but one nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tried this line with me after I pointed out your abandonment. Here you are 24 hour later teeth gnashing with conviction. An idiotic conviction but one nonetheless.
    What the are you even talking about dip ? You truly believe my mother abandoned me because you said as much?

Bro all you do is ing lie and lie some more. Do you believe the lies you spew here? You're a ing weird dude Fuzzy. You truly are a psychopath be it a pussified one but still a psychopath nonetheless.

This new schtick where my mother abandoned me and I went to live with my grandmother is weird af but go on and entertain me some more. I like a good story.

What else happened in "my life" that I am unaware of? I guess I've been living on Mars all this time. Wow!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the are you even talking about dip ? You truly believe my mother abandoned me because you said as much?

Bro all you do is ing lie and lie some more. Do you believe the lies you spew here? You're a ing weird dude Fuzzy. You truly are a psychopath be it a pussified one but still a psychopath nonetheless.

This new schtick where my mother abandoned me and I went to live with my grandmother is weird af but go on and entertain me some more. I like a good story.

What else happened in "my life" that I am unaware of? I guess I've been living on Mars all this time. Wow!
    That has been the two things. You say I am making things up and that you want to fight me.

I does provide a context that is doing the opposite of what you are trying to portray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That has been the two things. You say I am making things up and that you want to fight me.

I does provide a context that is doing the opposite of what you are trying to portray.
    Again, your assumptions masked as truths here are so asinine yet you pretend otherwise and continue to push your pathological lies. You're a ing little Fuzzy. And yeah I'd love to punch your face in because truth be told more "dudes" like you need a good ass kickin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (checks watch)

Yup. Trump is still a rapist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She might sue Trash again for continued defamation. She won once, why not again?

Another $1M for the repeat offender?

why did CNN not cancel town hall with convicted sexual harasser? simply did not want to lose ad money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She might sue Trash again for continued defamation. She won once, why not again?

Another $1M for the repeat offender?

why did CNN not cancel town hall with convicted sexual harasser? simply did not want to lose ad money?
    How long can Orange Con drag out his appeal?

CNN complete sell outs. That was truly pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, your assumptions masked as truths here are so asinine yet you pretend otherwise and continue to push your pathological lies. You're a ing little Fuzzy. And yeah I'd love to punch your face in because truth be told more "dudes" like you need a good ass kickin'.
    That you of all people espouse that conflict resolution technique is hilarious. You're angry, Joey. You are off your game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (checks watch)

He freely admits to grabbing women by the pussy. Do you see this moving the needle? Even with the 35% of women who vote for Trump?

He is basically Roy Cohn politically. He is using the same playbook of deny and ridicule every negative perception. Dog whistle white trash and blithely paint the establishment as corrupt.

He needs to change from the same ole playbook though because his campaign looks like dog . Even that CNN propaganda piece is being panned as the Orwellian trash it was. Much weaker than last campaign at their respective times.

Trump was having a few of those rallies a week 4 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That you of all people espouse that conflict resolution technique is hilarious. You're angry, Joey. You are off your game.
    All you do is deflect and lie endlessly... You're a ing pussy and you know it Fuzzy. Again, we're in the same city right? What's stopping you from putting me in my place since you seem to have such an issue with me? Is it because you're not this loud irl? The answer to that is a def yes.

Keep crying puto!

He freely admits to grabbing women by the pussy.
    Cry more puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long can Orange Con drag out his appeal?

CNN complete sell outs. That was truly pathetic.
    How long are you going to continue to be made?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (checks watch)

(checks watch)

Yep. You're still a ing pussy with a stupid ass AV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    45 Minutes Ago
    koriwhat
    LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Lemme guess, derpwhat posted like 3 angry rants, maybe a death wish or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you do is deflect and lie endlessly... You're a ing pussy and you know it Fuzzy. Again, we're in the same city right? What's stopping you from putting me in my place since you seem to have such an issue with me? Is it because you're not this loud irl? The answer to that is a def yes.

Keep crying puto!

Cry more puto!
    Your place is here, Joey. I take no joy in beating up re ed kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your place is here, Joey. I take no joy in beating up re ed kids.
    I'm the re huh? I'm not the one pretending that my own mother abandoned me, or that I dropped out in the 12th grade, or that I mooched weed in HS, or all the other asinine bull make believe tall tales you spew here. Bro you're just a ing pussy at the end of the day and truth be told this is your safe space you ing pussy psychopath.

Go cry some more to your psychiatrist you weak !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the re huh? I'm not the one pretending that my own mother abandoned me, or that I dropped out in the 12th grade, or that I mooched weed in HS, or all the other asinine bull make believe tall tales you spew here. Bro you're just a ing pussy at the end of the day and truth be told this is your safe space you ing pussy psychopath.

Go cry some more to your psychiatrist you weak !
    Yeah, you do act like you have a mental deficiency. I like how you argue details instead off themes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you do act like you have a mental deficiency. I like how you argue details instead off themes.
    A mental deficiency huh? Like pathologically lying endlessly like you do? I mean I don't but you most def do.

Cry about it at your next psychiatric visit.

Thread Information