Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Looks like Hollywood's newest pet project is normalizing black-on-white rape as restorative justice

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Sons due to popular demand , another zoo has opened up in SMU now. The Big D Black Renaissance continues their expansion north

https://twitter.com/DallasTexasTV/st...42074231304435

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Sons due to popular demand , another zoo has opened up in SMU now. The Big D Black Renaissance continues their expansion north

https://twitter.com/DallasTexasTV/st...42074231304435
    World star! World star!

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Sons, can I add Atlanta as a possible contender to the Dallas “this place sucks” throne? It’s a far prettier city than Dallas, but certainly rivals Dallas for the sheer volume of dented Nissan Altima’s with temporary tags littering the roads. Also the airport security check, even with low expectations, was a masterclass in incompetence/indifference.

The rest of Georgia that I saw seems pretty cool tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Sons, can I add Atlanta as a possible contender to the Dallas “this place sucks” throne? It’s a far prettier city than Dallas, but certainly rivals Dallas for the sheer volume of dented Nissan Altima’s with temporary tags littering the roads. Also the airport security check, even with low expectations, was a masterclass in incompetence/indifference.

The rest of Georgia that I saw seems pretty cool tho.
    sons that was my experience as well in Atlanta (or should I say East Dallas i saaaaiiiiidddd)...practically the exact same city tbh

Last time I was there I slept the whole flight, and when we landed I wasn't sure if the plane had actually taken off yet IMHO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Big X Tha Plug courtside, n1gga..Dallas , TX! Thas my city right durr

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Will Hunting , DD what time are you guys rolling into Ekko Lounge for Big X Tha Plug? You know I'll be postin up muhfuggah ooga booga

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Once your neighborhood gets 'nuffins, grab a suitcase and start stuffin'
    the dindus are all the way up in Prosper now

Entire DFW mtro = fcked

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Will Hunting , DD what time are you guys rolling into Ekko Lounge for Big X Tha Plug? You know I'll be postin up muhfuggah ooga booga
    sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt Ima be doin' tha stanky leg

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    the dindus are all the way up in Prosper now

Entire DFW mtro = fcked

sons, the only option soon is going to be living out in Northern OK/Southern Kansas to put your kids in school while being wealthy enough to fly a private jet in day in/day out to DFW for the daily commute tbh imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Well gotdayum I missed it. How was it bro? Did he do the classics like “ooga booga muh ,” and “ain’t no chicken when she’s gone”?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Well gotdayum I missed it. How was it bro? Did he do the classics like “ooga booga muh ,” and “ain’t no chicken when she’s gone”?
    wus good muhfuggah you aite? ooga booga it was lit my niqqa where you stay at now...needa com thru n kik it muhfugga twerkin fo dat child support sheeeeiiiitt Dallas, TX born and raised

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Prosper turning into Planet of the Apes sadly doesn't surprise me. I never understood why people assumed places like Prosper, Anna, [insert growing town in North Collin County] were going to be the next Plano/Frisco.

Plano was a hotbed of talent in the late 90s, early 00s when a lot of big companies moved here along with their C-suite executives. Post COVID all these executives sold their Collin County homes and left when given the green light to work remotely. Most of the white collar boomer/Late Gen X workers were from out of state mainly the West coast. IMO, it was a temporary bubble shielding its residents to how sh1tty Big D really is as it is still in The South which is always going to be a magnet for boons. Once the Boomers die off, Dallas TX muhfugga is going to turn into a hybrid of Lagos Nigeria and Caracas Venezuela. As for the Great Black Excellence Migration further North, that was due to the S&P 100 only hiring blacks the year after George Floyd. (94% according to the below article). Many people in the Big D will probably agree that things went downhill after COVID but it's not because "HUHUHUHU everybody just angry cuz they were cooped up inside for so long durrrrrr". And then of course immigration.

tl;dr Certain areas of the Big D were highly desirable in the late 90s/00s bringing tons of wealth to the area. But it's been plundered at this point and everywhere is just going to go downhill. There is no next Frisco/Plano/Prosper IMO

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...-checkout=true

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Prosper turning into Planet of the Apes sadly doesn't surprise me. I never understood why people assumed places like Prosper, Anna, [insert growing town in North Collin County] were going to be the next Plano/Frisco.

Plano was a hotbed of talent in the late 90s, early 00s when a lot of big companies moved here along with their C-suite executives. Post COVID all these executives sold their Collin County homes and left when given the green light to work remotely. Most of the white collar boomer/Late Gen X workers were from out of state mainly the West coast. IMO, it was a temporary bubble shielding its residents to how sh1tty Big D really is as it is still in The South which is always going to be a magnet for boons. Once the Boomers die off, Dallas TX muhfugga is going to turn into a hybrid of Lagos Nigeria and Caracas Venezuela. As for the Great Black Excellence Migration further North, that was due to the S&P 100 only hiring blacks the year after George Floyd. (94% according to the below article). Many people in the Big D will probably agree that things went downhill after COVID but it's not because "HUHUHUHU everybody just angry cuz they were cooped up inside for so long durrrrrr". And then of course immigration.

tl;dr Certain areas of the Big D were highly desirable in the late 90s/00s bringing tons of wealth to the area. But it's been plundered at this point and everywhere is just going to go downhill. There is no next Frisco/Plano/Prosper IMO

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...-checkout=true
    Texas state zoning laws that basically prohibit any form of local ordinances that keep neighborhoods nice also magnify the issue imo.

Every time there's a nice suburb like Prosper that's quickly growing and has low crime, the city officials have no way to stop developers from coming in and building cheap housing for the dindus to move into (ofc they move to Prosper because they see Prosper has great schools but they don't realize their little niglets are the ones monkeying the inner city schools up).

If Prosper could do stuff like require a minimum amount of acreage per residential lot it would solve a lot of the problems.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Honestly there aren't that many places where you can raise a family with only minimal risk of being overrun by Dindus but they're largely in the Northeast, California or the upper midwest.

It's funny because the liberal states and cities do a much better job at keeping the upper middle class areas insulated from crime compared to muh freedom states like Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, etc. The YIMBY housing policies should only be applied to certain areas, when you have YIMBY housing statewide it ends up communizing property values and bringing them all down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Texas state zoning laws that basically prohibit any form of local ordinances that keep neighborhoods nice also magnify the issue imo.

Every time there's a nice suburb like Prosper that's quickly growing and has low crime, the city officials have no way to stop developers from coming in and building cheap housing for the dindus to move into (ofc they move to Prosper because they see Prosper has great schools but they don't realize their little niglets are the ones monkeying the inner city schools up).

If Prosper could do stuff like require a minimum amount of acreage per residential lot it would solve a lot of the problems.
    yeah and the Excellence Migration north of 635 has been a recent phenomenon. Any boon with some kind of piece of paper past a HS diploma, even a 2 year degree in We Wuz Kangs Studies from Oak Cliff Community College, will get a low level STEM job with minimal effort that pays enough to atleast live in a decent apartment pretty much anywhere now. And Dallas has a plethora of $60k to $100k jobs they can give away to Jamal and Shaniqua because they're still low enough on the totem pole where some overworked Asian or White guy can cover for their mistakes. Last time I was in the Big D , there were a lot of boons in sports coats and glasses but still engaging in the same ol negro antics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    yeah and the Excellence Migration north of 635 has been a recent phenomenon. Any boon with some kind of piece of paper past a HS diploma, even a 2 year degree in We Wuz Kangs Studies from Oak Cliff Community College, will get a low level STEM job with minimal effort that pays enough to atleast live in a decent apartment pretty much anywhere now. And Dallas has a plethora of $60k to $100k jobs they can give away to Jamal and Shaniqua because they're still low enough on the totem pole where some overworked Asian or White guy can cover for their mistakes. Last time I was in the Big D , there were a lot of boons in sports coats and glasses but still engaging in the same ol negro antics.
    This is the kind of stuff that'll hit a breaking point sooner or later. At some point corporations are going to realize the DEI jobs are a colossal waste of money and will just get rid of them.

Thread Information