My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a coach that will pound the ball inside. There was plenty of times Landale and Ayton were open but they ran a different play that made them shoot jumpers. And he should've developed Ayton more. More physical. That is on him for not pushing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scapegoat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next is Ayton

I hope the Spurs sign him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blew a 2-0 lead in the Finals
    Lost a game 7 by 30 at home

Yeah not his fault CP0 and Booker are certified chokers, and he didn’t trade the house for KD, but those losses aren’t a good look for the HC

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next is Ayton

I hope the Spurs sign him
    He suks..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seems like he is good with young guys and getting them to develop their game to the next level. The Suns had a 38 year old broken down PG and idc what anybody says, Durant is a s of himself. He is still good enough to get you 25-30 a game but his defense sucks, he can’t get to the foul line anymore, he can’t create for others anymore, he is just a one dimensional player at this point.

Also Monte was right about Ayton. That guy is a waste of his size and athleticism. The dude has zero heart

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Seems like a good dude and respected leader by his players. Which is why B2B blowout home playoff losses to end the season seems so inexplicable. That can't happen, regardless of injuries. Ultimately, it's on the players. But can't really argue the firing.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Williams is well respected and because of the ty hand he was dealt with his wife's death, he probably gets more leeway than others would in his situation. I don't find him to be a good coach, even with a great team on paper his teams under perform. Anyone can put 5 stars on the floor and make the playoffs. Getting past good teams is where a great coach comes in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Williams is well respected and because of the ty hand he was dealt with his wife's death, he probably gets more leeway than others would in his situation. I don't find him to be a good coach, even with a great team on paper his teams under perform. Anyone can put 5 stars on the floor and make the playoffs. Getting past good teams is where a great coach comes in.
    damn didn’t know about his wife

Thread Information