Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 3,026 to 3,028 of 3028
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want me to prove an analogy? Have the fumes completely rotted away your brain?

Also, it's 2024... what's up with the R word man?
    No, I want you to show me who ever thinks Pop needs to "break Wemby down and teach him how to paint a ing fence for success to follow". Because most if not every person I've seen praises Wemby's already-great skills and only wants to add to them, instead of acting like he's some broken player for Pop to fix up. The general consensus by far seems to be that Pop can add to Wemby, not break him.

Secondly, words are just words, to be used in proper context. Cue Michael Scott's "you don't call re ed people re s..." bit. Ultimately, my point being, no need to play this antagonistic "Jedi turns Sith" stuff and attack others for their opinions. That's exactly what's killing discussion in the forum, it's really un-engaging.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Was listening to yesterday's Locked on Spurs and neither Garcia nor Michael Jimenez know what a stock was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Was listening to yesterday's Locked on Spurs and neither Garcia nor Michael Jimenez know what a stock was
    I haven’t been listening to Locked On Spurs for a while, but I’m pretty sure Garcia still calls Wemby « Wembanyana »…

Thread Information