Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a thought. Lebron has always had positive things to say about Pop and the Spurs culture. What better coach/place would LeBron want Bronny to play for knowing that he is not ready for the NBA right away. LeBron will be 40, and I feel, will take a step back to let Wemby be the main focus of the team. Imagin LeBron setting up Wemby for easy buckets. Le Bron may accept a 3yr contract at a discounted pricewith the 3rd being a team option, in order to have a chance to play with his son in the NBA. Bronny will for sure play the majority of his season in the G-league his 1st year and most likely his 2nd year with a couple games sprinkled in here and there to join the big club and play next to his father. LeBron knows that Pop want try to rush Bronny, but instead help develop him over the 1st few years. LeBron would slide in to the starting SF position effortlessly, and could help the Spurs win at least 1 before his contract ends and most likely retire, but who knows, he could play until he's 45 if with Bronny by his side. I believe Bronny could eventually develop into a nice player for the Spurs. I know that Wemby would learn a lot from LeBron, and if the ball's fall right, the Spurs could be competing for the chip 2 years from now, especially with further experience and thw development of Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On paper, Bronny's not a bad piece. He has the size to be a good guard defender. He has to commit himself to being a role-player who plays tough D, hits open shots and can bring the ball up the floor against moderate pressure. A guy who can do that for 8-12 years has had a successful NBA career. We'll just have to see if Lebron will let his son have that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these mocks now have Dunn dropping to the early 2nd. Would much rather him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think Dunn is a small ball center type. kind of like what Thad Young became, and what PJ Washington moonlights as. Grant Williams played a bit of center for Charlotte down the stretch. think Bassey but more switchable

i dont think Dunn in the 2nd would be bad per se, but have to understand he's basically coming in to be a smaller barlow/bassey. he may end up better than them. but i dont think he's a wing at all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about Bronny at the 48 pick, just before the LAL could take him at 55?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On paper, Bronny's not a bad piece. He has the size to be a good guard defender. He has to commit himself to being a role-player who plays tough D, hits open shots and can bring the ball up the floor against moderate pressure. A guy who can do that for 8-12 years has had a successful NBA career. We'll just have to see if Lebron will let his son have that.
    I don't know, he's isn't even projected in most mock drafts, or only going to... the Lakers in the second round (#55) this year for some. He might withdraw and wait for next year where ESPN has him at #39. But he could be a fringe NBA player (like most second rounders).

We'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love for us to take Bronny with the Lakers SRP and then force them to trade for him for a 2029 FRP swap so they can placate dad

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love for us to take Bronny with the Lakers SRP and then force them to trade for him for a 2029 FRP swap so they can placate dad
    That was my thought, hold LAL hostage over Bronny Jr draft rights.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Bronny collapsing on the floor during practice in San Antonio would be catastrophic.

Thread Information