Page 14 of 148 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he rests on all B2Bs,he won’t hit the new CBA requirement of 65 games played to qualify for awards like ROY.
    There are more than 17 b2b?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are more than 17 b2b?
    We had 14 last year. And if I remember correctly, it's usually between 12-17 depending on how much the league likes/hates you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    « Wembanyama, under Alquier's supervision, hasn't missed a game this season in 57 appearances across all compe ions since September. »

I think he'll be ready to seamlessly play 65-70 games next season.
    Last edited by thiste; 06-02-2023 at 10:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can Wemby develop the sky hook? That could be the most unstoppable shot, ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree completely. I bet Kareem would love the attention tutoring Wemby on "his shot".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said the same thing earlier in this thread, but it’s highly unlikely. It’s surprisingly not an easy shot to duplicate and takes a lot of practice to master it. Like years of practice and repe ion. There’s a reason it’s never been replicated. With that said, Wemby’s already shown that he does have a little jump hook in his arsenal, and that hopefully will be his bread and butter moving forward. Cause there’s not a soul in the NBA who can stop a consistent jump hook from a 7’5 guy.

Wemby’s offensive potential is pretty outrageous honestly. So many ways for him to score with his skill set and NBA spacing. Once he adds some strength and really gets some NBA coaching and cleans up some of his poor shot selection that he has right now, the sky is the limit for him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree completely. I bet Kareem would love the attention tutoring Wemby on "his shot".
    After time with Kareem, even if he didn’t develop the sky hook, he’d be much more educated about the legacy of the Belgians in the Congo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said the same thing earlier in this thread, but it’s highly unlikely. It’s surprisingly not an easy shot to duplicate and takes a lot of practice to master it. Like years of practice and repe ion. There’s a reason it’s never been replicated. With that said, Wemby’s already shown that he does have a little jump hook in his arsenal, and that hopefully will be his bread and butter moving forward. Cause there’s not a soul in the NBA who can stop a consistent jump hook from a 7’5 guy.

Wemby’s offensive potential is pretty outrageous honestly. So many ways for him to score with his skill set and NBA spacing. Once he adds some strength and really gets some NBA coaching and cleans up some of his poor shot selection that he has right now, the sky is the limit for him tbh.
    The sky hook is very interesting for a guy like Wemby but ultimately it may be a mixed blessing.

It's so efficient and effective that you can't resist it (if you ever master it).

But it also puts you in chains, it anchors you to a certain spot on the floor.

Wemby's true value may be in roaming the floor both on offense and defense.

It's a great problem to have -- but you have to acknowledge that the sky hook is like crack. Kareem never really ventured too far from that comfort zone the rest of his career.

Wemby can be more than that (maybe even more than Abdul-Jabaar) I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last time we had a Laker legend tutor one of our players, that player forced his way out. Hard pass. There’s really nothing about the sky hook that you can’t learn from film.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When seeing his warmup dunks and especially the of the backboard beneath the leg one, I feel confident to say, that he should be truely special.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring back Forcier for player development.

that would be a great hire if we can get him back. Dude is another one of a long line of really good assistants we had. Surprised he hasn’t ever gotten head coach interviews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wembanyama is playing with some back pain since game 2 of the semi final, he didn't practiced with his team between the second and third game.

Source in french

I know he said he would like to play with french NT this summer but I don't think he will. Spurs should convince him that the best for his career is to have a quiet summer in SA to work on his game and prepare his body for the NBA season.
    I think it would be the right move for him especially since next summer he will play the Olympics at home.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looked like a dude who couldn't do much last game. That's not good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby just posted to his IG and one of the slides is the video of Roo Pub losing their minds on draft night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor doesn't have to show up to any Summer game, Nosferatu Silver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who names these topics? Why all the stupid in the topic name? Are you trying to improve your post count or what? Stupid

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Who names these topics? Why all the stupid in the topic name? Are you trying to improve your post count or what? Stupid
    the le of the thread itself does not improve ones post count dip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old video but still needed for the thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor doesn't have to show up to any Summer game, Nosferatu Silver.
    The NBA already bending to Wemby. "Ho, Hum... we wouldn't mind you to play in Sacto... Hum... It's OK... Please?"

Thread Information