Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I certainly hope not

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was talking about Silver&Black tbh. I know you're never leaving this place.
    Big Fax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If history repeats itself, the next generational player will be a SG drafted 3rd next year.
    from the Virgin Islands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this kid will do fine. I like that he isn't a typical en led American born player. I think it bodes well for both the Spurs as well as Wemby. Look no further than the issue Memphis is dealing with.

There are no guarantees that he becomes a superstar, but I do believe with the mentorship of the big 3 he is destined to be great.

I am not as confident in Pop as many of you are.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this kid will do fine. I like that he isn't a typical en led American born player. I think it bodes well for both the Spurs as well as Wemby. Look no further than the issue Memphis is dealing with.

There are no guarantees that he becomes a superstar, but I do believe with the mentorship of the big 3 he is destined to be great.

I am not as confident in Pop as many of you are.
    Yep, the last American born star the Spurs had that stayed with the Spurs was David Robinson and he and Gervin came from different eras.

We're fortunate to have drafted Duncan and also come away with Manu and Parker and international players are definitely much more loyal to the team that drafted them. Different moral compass.

Kawhitter of course was the only recent star the Spurs had, and of course he did what he did. merican blacks are the most en led and undereducated (by choice) SOB's on the planet. They have been that way since the rise of N.W.A. and ghetto gangsta rap culture has taken over and permeated african american culture. African blacks and blacks from other places in the world including the Caribbean and Europe put african americans to shame.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Oh, we'll never be like the Lakers and pull a fast one, oh."
    "Oh, we'll never accept a hand down like the Lakers, ever, oh."
    "Oh, Pop wasn't really going to retire unless he got a hand down from Silver, oh."
    "Oh, we're nothing like the Suns who swore they too would never do it the Laker way, and now the Detroit Hit Man is doing it?...the Laker way. Oh."
    "Oh, we'll never be in league with the Commish like the Lakers, oh. Never, oh."
    "Oh."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Oh, we'll never be like the Lakers and pull a fast one, oh."
    "Oh, we'll never accept a hand down like the Lakers, ever, oh."
    "Oh, Pop wasn't really going to retire unless he got a hand down from Silver, oh."
    "Oh, we're nothing like the Suns who swore they too would never do it the Laker way, and now the Detroit Hit Man is doing it?...the Laker way. Oh."
    "Oh, we'll never be in league with the Commish like the Lakers, oh. Never, oh."
    "Oh."
    Bend over, I’ll show you a fast one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over, I’ll show you a fast one.
    The good old days!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LF!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! The old proverbial Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Thread, what's your take on the tall kid from France?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread, what's your take on the tall kid from France?
    Don't know a thing about him till he showed up recently. Hope it doesn't work out for 'em. Love to see Pop take a fit, the big ter.

Obviously the word has been put out by the NBA/Silver that they want him to happen and he'll be under the protection of the league and the players across the spectrum. That saying, can't remember exactly how it goes, but..."all boats rise on the rising tide." something like that. But if they go after him like the last pork chop on the plate like in the NFL when they went after that Texas QB (name escapes me) (the money kid) then they'll have killed him and everybody loses. Not unlike professional rasslin' now. This is payback to Pop for everything he's done for the NBA. We've had our turn. Cuban had his. Now it's Pop's turn, perhaps even a ready made feud with the Detroit Hit Man Ishbia here in Phoenix callin' ass. Do I grudge it? Sure, I've had nary use for Pop since he went after Trump. Still and all when I needed Pop to put a stopper in the bottle on the Suns back there he responded splendidly and I dodged the bullet(s). It's just when one goes after Trump I get rabid in my hatreds. I get blood drunk like in the -300-, or, in professional rassling when they'd beat a wrestler so badly that it would energize him. That's me. That's Dale. You call Trump out and I get angrier and angrier, I set aside my bag, my walker and my pace maker.

Thread Information