Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ufff swing and a miss
    Well, honestly that was in may and I was expecting a few key additions to move forward a bit (PG, C, some shooting) like Indiana or Houston did. Had you told me the Spurs planned to stand pat and start Sochan at PG, that would have been a different story. In fact I'd say that my confidence in Wemby was justified and it was definitely possible to put a team around him to be where Brooklyn is right now (8th), the FO just decided to go a different direction. Not one of my worst misses I'd say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, honestly that was in may and I was expecting a few key additions to move forward a bit (PG, C, some shooting) like Indiana or Houston did. Had you told me the Spurs planned to stand pat and start Sochan at PG, that would have been a different story. In fact I'd say that my confidence in Wemby was justified and it was definitely possible to put a team around him to be where Brooklyn is right now (8th), the FO just decided to go a different direction. Not one of my worst misses I'd say
    all good small

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston is 9th, and falling. They’re not a model, they’re a cautionary tale.

Thread Information