My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "THOSE MOTHERFKING SPURS"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only the team could use that sound bite on the PA system during games. That Rockets fan said it with such perfect emotion!

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to listen to that several times!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading through the subreddits of Detroit and (particularly) Houston is so delicious. So much vitriol and Spurs hate. Everything between "they can't keep getting away with it" to "NBA IS RIGGED"

Yes, I'm sure the NBA rigged the lottery to give a generational prospect to the small-market, ratings-kryptonite, boring old Spurs as if Adam Silver and co. care about his French connections with Tony Parker.

I do feel bad for the Pistons though, they got the nightmare scenario....tank hard enough to get the worst record only to end up at #5. Granted, they won the Cade Sweepstakes a few years ago but still...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The salty tears...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After seeing this, I watched draft reactions and wow. The one with Jay Williams: Keyshawn Johnson, dude was like Wemby will be with the spurs for like 6 years then be in purple and gold. Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe, Skip. He seems butthurt for some reason, he said that nephew “fought back” and “exposed” Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have any animosity against Pistons fans but there was a guy with a full meltdown that cracked me up.

https://youtu.be/F-FKEvjFgGg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After seeing this, I watched draft reactions and wow. The one with Jay Williams: Keyshawn Johnson, dude was like Wemby will be with the spurs for like 6 years then be in purple and gold. Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe, Skip. He seems butthurt for some reason, he said that nephew “fought back” and “exposed” Pop.
    Isn't Shannon part of uncle's moribund pro sports agency?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had that 1995 Championship shirt from my brother-in-law. He was born and raised in Houston. I always talk basketball with him especially his dad, both medical doctors, his dad a Sports doctor. I don’t mean bad for the Rockets. I liked Hakeem. His brothers actually went to school in UTSA. I remember moving here from the Philippines, and getting so excited riding the elevators with… Olajuwon brothers?? Damn… until I watched them play

Anyways, I only started hating, or not liking, Rockets with Harden. But they’re okay. I wish they get better. Jalen Green is half-Pinoy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best one was the CF poster who just machine gunned those whiney babies by pointing out that the odds of getting picks 2,3, and 4 in consecutive years, even with top 3 positioning, was only 5.67, and that they were VERY lucky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mainstream media is melting down today, also. suddenly, the wemba hype is being tempered down. it's classic "oh , the spurs are back" hate. TNT will have a much different take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading through the subreddits of Detroit and (particularly) Houston is so delicious. So much vitriol and Spurs hate. Everything between "they can't keep getting away with it" to "NBA IS RIGGED"

Yes, I'm sure the NBA rigged the lottery to give a generational prospect to the small-market, ratings-kryptonite, boring old Spurs as if Adam Silver and co. care about his French connections with Tony Parker.

I do feel bad for the Pistons though, they got the nightmare scenario....tank hard enough to get the worst record only to end up at #5. Granted, they won the Cade Sweepstakes a few years ago but still...
    Ben Wallace is probably my favorite player who never wore Silver & Black, so I was sad he didn't witness his team getting a good pick. Glad Detroit didn't keep getting high picks, but wish someone else would've seen that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last time they were in the Finals…Val Kilmer was Batman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2021 Houston (worst record, ended up with 2nd pick) had a 13.4% chance of doing better than they did, and a 72.5% chance of doing worse
    In 2022 Houston (worst record, ended up with 3rd pick) had a 27.4% chance of doing better than they did, and a 59.8% chance of doing worse
    In 2023 Houston (2nd worst record, ended up with 4th pick) had a 40.1% chance of doing better than they did, and a 47.8% chance of doing worse
    In all three cases, they ended up doing better than expected. These people have no business complaining, if they took Jalen Green over Mobley, Scottie Barnes, Giddey and Franz Wagner it isn't the NBA's fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Wallace is probably my favorite player who never wore Silver & Black, so I was sad he didn't witness his team getting a good pick. Glad Detroit didn't keep getting high picks, but wish someone else would've seen that.
    I was sorry for Dalen Terry, it was just painfully obvious Chicago sent him there because they didn't give a f*ck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had that 1995 Championship shirt from my brother-in-law. He was born and raised in Houston. I always talk basketball with him especially his dad, both medical doctors, his dad a Sports doctor. I don’t mean bad for the Rockets. I liked Hakeem. His brothers actually went to school in UTSA. I remember moving here from the Philippines, and getting so excited riding the elevators with… Olajuwon brothers?? Damn… until I watched them play

Anyways, I only started hating, or not liking, Rockets with Harden. But they’re okay. I wish they get better. Jalen Green is half-Pinoy!
    Yeah, I used to think I could be a fan of both teams, but Harden was so unlikeable that it will take many years to wipe that stain of the club. If comes back, that clock starts over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have any animosity against Pistons fans but there was a guy with a full meltdown that cracked me up.

The guy is sure acting but that's really good:

"The San Antonio spurs, are you serious? That's the team?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So good.

"Texas shouldn't even a state. Let's just bump it down to 49, I like even numbers"

"You guys should just become like the ninth continent"

That Detroit public education system coming on strong here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Sengun is better. Sengun will have a longer and more productive NBA career. And Sengun will dunk on this jerk's as
    Tears salt more tears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets do it right
    Lol ty owner
    Lol sex pest coach
    Lol j.williams wasted
    Lol sengun is your best player but you shut him down because he hurt the tank
    Lol pick 5
    Lol gotta tank again
    Lol owner tells the coach who gets to play
    Lol the players hate you
    Lol begging harden to save you
    Lol moreyball

Thread Information