Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scoot is ing incredible, I don't understand why he isn't 100% clearly the consensus #2 pick. Disaster franchises like Charlotte should be thankful to have the opportunity to draft him.
    Scoot even lead his team to victory over Wemby's team when they played.

Scoot is strong and built like a tank.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Charlotte want him?
    He's the best player available after Wemby.

They can move Ball to the 2 and if he es trade him. They would be better off without him anyways and rebuilding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scoot is ing incredible, I don't understand why he isn't 100% clearly the consensus #2 pick. Disaster franchises like Charlotte should be thankful to have the opportunity to draft him.
    He can't shoot. At all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They can move Ball to the 2 and if he es trade him. They would be better off without him anyways and rebuilding.
    Always pick the big creator over the small. LaMelo IS already an All Star. You don't push that out of the way for a mid shooting midget.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t free throw percentage used as a proxy metric for a player’s potential to learn how to shoot? I read that Scoot shot 76% from the line.

I can understand preferring sharpshooting guards with which to surround Wemby, especially with Sochan already being a shaky shooter. I don’t understand how that extrapolates out to “Scoot Henderson would be trash on any team.” Would a Russell Westbrook with a higher BBIQ suck in today’s NBA? I’m assuming Scoot has a higher IQ because I remember well Good Russ vs. Bad Russ of the 2010’s Thunder.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always pick the big creator over the small. LaMelo IS already an All Star. You don't push that out of the way for a mid shooting midget.
    So you would draft Miller over Scoot.

You've been wrong so many times before, go ahead and be wrong again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’d have taken beasley over rose lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scoot even lead his team to victory over Wemby's team when they played.

Scoot is strong and built like a tank.
    He got outplayed by Wemby in the first game and barely played in the second after getting injured. Not because Wemby's teammates are scrubs that it makes Scoot stronger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t free throw percentage used as a proxy metric for a player’s potential to learn how to shoot? I read that Scoot shot 76% from the line.

I can understand preferring sharpshooting guards with which to surround Wemby, especially with Sochan already being a shaky shooter. I don’t understand how that extrapolates out to “Scoot Henderson would be trash on any team.” Would a Russell Westbrook with a higher BBIQ suck in today’s NBA? I’m assuming Scoot has a higher IQ because I remember well Good Russ vs. Bad Russ of the 2010’s Thunder.
    76% is not elite FT shooting. It probably means that his 3G% is accurate. , Wemby shot 83%, which is why i have zero worries about his 3 pointer coming around. He just needs to stop shooting the ridiculous one footed runners, and shoot from a solid two legged base, and he'll probably shoot around 36%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you would draft Miller over Scoot.

If I already have a 6'7" All Star PG, that's a no brainer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby can't take all the shots.
    Sure, cos Scoot will.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got outplayed by Wemby in the first game and barely played in the second after getting injured. Not because Wemby's teammates are scrubs that it makes Scoot stronger.
    Both had great games.

Henderson scored 28 points on 11-21 shooting and his team won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both had great games.

Henderson scored 28 points on 11-21 shooting and his team won.
    Put them both and each other team and guess who wins?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was Charlotte, I'd hold a bidding war for assets, see what they could get for Scoot. Not sure why their narrative is either taking him or Miller. I don't particularly believe in either player -- although I do think Scoot is going to be good, insofar as face-of-the-franchise type good, if not actually being that compe ive -- and I'd look at what nifty packages I could get. Don't get why only Portland would do this.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said Scoot is stronger/better than Wemby but he held his own and played well against a Wemby lead team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’d have taken beasley over rose lmao
    Michael Beasley was not already an AS PG for Chicago. LaMelo IS already an AS PG for Charlotte. Terrible analogy, anyway. Beasley isn't a creator, he's a black hole chucker. Please try to stay on track with the topic being discussed, which is "should Charlotte draft Scoot when they already have an AS PG in LaMelo?".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you repeat this to yourself every time you visit a forum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Beasley was not already an AS PG for Chicago. LaMelo IS already an AS PG for Charlotte. Terrible analogy, anyway. Beasley isn't a creator, he's a black hole chucker. Please try to stay on track with the topic being discussed, which is "should Charlotte draft Scoot when they already have an AS PG in LaMelo?".
    who would they be drafting instead of Henderson?

who is this mystery "bigger creator" they should be taking at #2? amen? thought you hated him too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who would they be drafting instead of Henderson?
    Miller. Or trade down if you don't like him, and pick up a few more assets. He's a 6'9" sharpshooter and pretty elite defender. You don't have to worry about his 38% 3s or 86% FTs. He's going to be a very good NBA shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miller. Or trade down if you don't like him, and pick up a few more assets. He's a 6'9" sharpshooter and pretty elite defender. You don't have to worry about his 38% 3s or 86% FTs. He's going to be a very good NBA shooter.
    how is he a creator?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is he a creator?
    PLEASE stop being so stupid. The bigger creator analogy was to compare Scoot and Lamelo, in terms of should CHA kick LaMelo to the curb for Scoot, as rascal suggested. Please try to follow the thread of the discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PLEASE stop being so stupid. The bigger creator analogy was to compare Scoot and Lamelo, in terms of should CHA kick LaMelo to the curb for Scoot, as rascal suggested. Please try to follow the thread of the discussion.
    no, he said have them coexist in the backcourt. and if lamelo becomes a diva about it, only then move him.

re your constant comments about scoot being undersized or a midget... sure, scoot is 6'2, but he's also quite bulky and has a 6'9 wingspan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no, he said have them coexist in the backcourt. and if lamelo becomes a diva about it, only then move him.

re your constant comments about scoot being undersized or a midget... sure, scoot is 6'2, but he's also quite bulky and has a 6'9 wingspan
    No, he didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for bolding the part that confirms what i said. "move ball to the 2" means they coexist in the backcourt. and then he specifically said "if he es trade him", which is also what i said (if lamelo becomes a diva about it, only then move him)

i dont have to agree with the entirety of his comment to agree on that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for bolding the part that confirms what i said. "move ball to the 2" means they coexist in the backcourt. and then he specifically said "if he es trade him", which is also what i said (if lamelo becomes a diva about it, only then move him)

i dont have to agree with the entirety of his comment to agree on that point.
    You don't put your existing All Star in the position of having to get in line with drafting an inferior player at his position.

Thread Information