My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since we learned, that there is so much Spurs love in France I asked myself, if there are other relationships like that.

E.g. I'm from Germany and there still is so much Mavs love here (with Maxi even carrying on the torch) and probably will be for quite some time. This one is easy but do Russian fans love the Jazz? Is there any team, die Aussies love more than others? Would a spanish prospect always love to go to the Grizz? How about the Lituanians and so on?

Asking specifically international posters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls were super popular in France before Porker tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Prussian fans love the Supersonics

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the Philippines lots of fans of Jordan Bulls then Lakers Shaq and Kobe then Warriors Curry. Throughout it all I was a DRob fan then TD and Manu then Kawhi for some time.

I am living in Canada now and they love NHL hockey and some CFL football a lot more than basketball.
    Last edited by adonis827; 05-21-2023 at 10:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in Switzerland, all they ask is why you play "football" with your hands

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I live in Switzerland, all they ask is why you play "football" with your hands
    Where at?

Just visited for the first time on a quick day trip while traveling from Como to Vaduz. Lugano was beautiful. Laderach chocolate must have opium in it, I didn’t buy enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a huge bball following in Ukraine but the few I’ve seen like the Lakers because Svi was on them for a minute.

In the past 3 months I’ve been all over Europe and it’s still amazing to see people wearing Bulls merch in every country, without exception. When I was in Ljubljana I was expecting to see a bunch of Doncic jersies (and I saw a couple), but ended up seeing a lot more Bulls gear.

Michael Jordan is still the most influential player in the NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where at?

Just visited for the first time on a quick day trip while traveling from Como to Vaduz. Lugano was beautiful. Laderach chocolate must have opium in it, I didn’t buy enough.
    Basel. Yes, the Laederach chocky is the best while sweeping through. There are some others which are ridiculously priced but somehow worth it. If you need a bunk on your next trip just DM me. Basel is no Lugano but it's quaint, on the Rhine and French/German borders are walking distance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going out on a limb and say Russia likes the Rockets?!

Thread Information