My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby was integral to winning that game esp in the second half

That go ahead turnaround jumper as the shot clock buzzed was nasty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Wemby contested finish at the rim on the clear out that almost wound up being a turnover was impressive. Great recovery of a play break down and strong finish.

Wemby would prob have better numbers if his teammates weren't throwing the ball away. I swear Brown Jr. took a bribe from Tony Parker lol. The missed wide open dunk turnover, the turnover trying to feed Wemby and just throwing it into the hands of his defender lol, wtf guy? I know he hit the 3 at the buzzer to half time but this guy was killing mets92 in the second half. Dude missed both clutch free throws too in crunch time that cost breathing room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Wemby contested finish at the rim on the clear out that almost wound up being a turnover was impressive. Great recovery of a play break down and strong finish.

Wemby would prob have better numbers if his teammates weren't throwing the ball away. I swear Brown Jr. took a bribe from Tony Parker lol. The missed wide open dunk turnover, the turnover trying to feed Wemby and just throwing it into the hands of his defender lol, wtf guy? I know he hit the 3 at the buzzer to half time but this guy was killing mets92 in the second half. Dude missed both clutch free throws too in crunch time that cost breathing room.
    when his team was playing to showcase him in Vegas, he dropped 37 and 35 vs Ignite. If well served, he'll quickly put 20 & 10 in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby showing that clutch gene to take his team to the final, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby showing that clutch gene to take his team to the final, tbh.
    Wemby's not just showing off for scouts, he wants to win.

That's way more important than his final stats in this (or any other) game.

And it sets him apart from a lot of other guys who will have their names called early late this month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The impressive thing so far, is he has that Spurs HOF characteristic that hes always calm. Lets the game come to him. When he gets the ball he doesnt go 1 on 3. Passes so damn well. So many passes he made that were smart and good to open players that went onto missed shots.

The step back threes not a huge fan of cause theyre so damn low percentage. Also hes 19 and his shot form is damn near perfect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    15 pts 8 reb 2 ast 5 blks for Wemby. Pretty solid 2nd half after he was almost invisible in the 1st. I’d be pretty happy if we could grab Coulibaly in the late 1st.
    he will go in the lottery. I see him as a top 10 pick. Reports are saying he has a promise before the 14th pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he will go in the lottery. I see him as a top 10 pick. Reports are saying he has a promise before the 14th pick
    Now that, I would not do lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meant to post this vid earlier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That humble celebration with the hands is a little Tim Duncan'ish
    Last edited by kobyz; 06-05-2023 at 06:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the greatest game by Wembanyama but it shows how mentally tough he is.
    19 years old, playoffs game, on the road, after a really bad first half... He stayed in the game and really helped his team wining the game in second half.

I'm quite happy to see ASVEL being eliminated, I like TP and reckon all the good he has done in France for basketball but, lately, ASVEL's management has been a train-wreck with questionable or/and shady moves.

Mets have 6 days off before the final, which will allow Wemby and his teammates to take some well needed rest. The other team, Monaco is the clear favorite. They finished third in Euroleague this year. Wemby will face former Rockets/Spurs Motiejunas. They also have Blossomgame on the bench.

And Coulibaly helped a lot his stock with his last few games. He has more responsibility with Mets starting PG out and he is taking advantage of that nicely.
    It seems Bilal could be picked first round, I'm not sure if the Spurs can pick him up but I'd love to see him with Victor as a Spur, would be great for his integration

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

besson is even worse. that scrub is just beyond awful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    besson is even worse. that scrub is just beyond awful.
    And his movies are crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    That humble celebration with the hands is a little Tim Duncan'ish
    very Duncan like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the French compe ion he's playing versus solidly more potent than any Div 1 college league? That would bode well for his trajectory in SA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the French compe ion he's playing versus solidly more potent than any Div 1 college league? That would bode well for his trajectory in SA
    French league is better than any college league.
    College ball is severely overrated.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd think that if college basketball were superior that international teams would be full of former college players.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God Mets92 is so bad getting Wemby the ball

https://www.nba.com/watch/event/game...lois-vs-monaco

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know about average french team but Monaco was in the euroleague final 4 this year
    The next 3 to 5 games will be at a level clearly superior to college basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mets92 getting absolutely skull ed, 52-21 Monaco at the half. God their guard play is horrendous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best way to watch the remaining VW games: don’t

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best way to watch the remaining VW games: don’t
    At least Devin will be able to get him the ing ball on pick and rolls next year. Ouch when the commentators were comparing Coulibaly to Bruno Caboclo.

Thread Information